PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-26-2009, 12:10 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

drewmerl is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ ROM ] [ KITCHEN ] JUICY 7 - WinMo 6.5 lock screen, slide to unlock, new unlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoopDawg View Post
What about the unlock version that was in 090512H - that was big pimpin. The unlock version in this one is like Windows CE ghey version.
I missed this too. There is an additional tab in the 'lock' menu. Select between 'classic' and 'default'. I switched to the default WinMo 6.5 due to my fat fingers, I like the backspace and the built-in slide to unlock feature.

I believe there were some bugs with notifications or something (search around), but I'm more of a less minutes, more texting so as long as it locks I'm good.
Old 05-26-2009, 12:10 AM
The Trend Setter
Pocket PC: Touch Pro ....
Carrier: Me

jakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation level
Re: [ ROM ] [ KITCHEN ] JUICY 7 - Build 090525 (21234.5.0.1) [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by msbullock View Post
Anyone else experiencing issues with phone conversations sounding completely blown out. The sound of dialling someone sounds like it's peaking the volume of the earpiece and it's on the default 60%.
Any ideas?
a hard reset will fix this ...
Old 05-26-2009, 12:14 AM
The Trend Setter
Pocket PC: Touch Pro ....
Carrier: Me

jakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by rushco View Post
Would you happen to know the answer to this. I put in the OEM for Arcsoft MMS but when it builds the ROM I get the "there is already a thread_sms" and then it stops. I can't figure out where the duplicate is / figure out a way around this.

Then when changing my battery to show the percentage I can get it to do that but then it just sits at say 20% even if my battery is 100%. Would you or anyone know the reason for that?
somewhere in your hive building process the registry for the battery bitmap dll file is being overwritten
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-26-2009, 01:03 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HOX Retired Evo3d/Evo4G/ Hero
Carrier: ATT

jdrestless is becoming a great contributor

Anyone knows how to fix this?

I installed Need for Speed Gsen version.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ScreenShot2.jpg (7.4 KB, 82 views) Click for barcode!
Old 05-26-2009, 02:04 AM
iPhone Killer
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

dwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by davenukem View Post
I didn't, was i supposed to? It begins the whole process saying it can't find certain system files though... I honestly have no idea what's going on.

Same here. After I got the error I just decided to use your ROM instead and it is great so far. The 6.5 lock screen disappearing while using the new manilla bug is fixed too! And just when I thought things couldn't get any faster, you somehow managed to do it.
Keep up the great work,

dwizzy130

Old 05-26-2009, 03:33 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: N/a

Nimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdrestless View Post

Did you use the rom or the kitchen? Because that was precisely one of my tests after using the kitchen, making sure that game worked... And it did run perfectly...

I may have a bit more input about the kitchen, not sure yet because I need to figure some things out, but I'll be back later, hehehe.

Thanks!
Old 05-26-2009, 04:06 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

aceofspades923 is a n00b

i installed a cab to show the programs tab, but now when i highlight the tab, the two softkey buttons "all programs" and "remove" stay there for every screen of tflo3d. does anyone know how to fix this?
Old 05-26-2009, 04:12 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Sprint TP2
Carrier: Sprint SERO

sc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by aceofspades923 View Post
i installed a cab to show the programs tab, but now when i highlight the tab, the two softkey buttons "all programs" and "remove" stay there for every screen of tflo3d. does anyone know how to fix this?
I know it's a ways back, but it is in this thread.
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=2129
There you go
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-26-2009, 05:54 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

steb0ne is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdrestless View Post

I've been getting that error for all Juicy's rom's (with that game [even the non gsen version] and could never figure out why.
Old 05-26-2009, 06:47 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

psyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by rushco View Post
Would you happen to know the answer to this. I put in the OEM for Arcsoft MMS but when it builds the ROM I get the "there is already a thread_sms" and then it stops. I can't figure out where the duplicate is / figure out a way around this.

Then when changing my battery to show the percentage I can get it to do that but then it just sits at say 20% even if my battery is 100%. Would you or anyone know the reason for that?
For the battery meter, make this change to your registry:

HKLM\Security\ResOver\Bitmaps
"BatteryIconLevels"=101 integer, OR 65 hex

Or just install this cab which will do it for you
Attached Files
File Type: cab Low_Battery_Meter_Fix.cab (1.0 KB, 20 views) Click for barcode!

Like my work? Hit
This post has been thanked 4 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development