PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-25-2009, 06:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint

tek818 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartek818 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartek818 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ ROM ] [ KITCHEN ] JUICY 7 - Build 090525 (21234.5.0.1) [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by setox View Post
sucks.... i liked the option it was just easier because i can upload more then just one
No worries... That is the beauty of the kitchen that Juicy just released; you can customize your ROM exactly how you want it.

In this case, you would want to locate the OEMs for the version of HTC Album 2.5 that is compatible with the social networks engine, as well as the engine itself. Place the OEMs inside the "OEM" folder in the Juicy kitchen. Run the kitchen and uncheck the default HTC Album (3.0), and select the version which you added.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-25-2009, 07:02 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO - VirusROM

SnoopDawg is keeping up the good workSnoopDawg is keeping up the good work

OEM Packages to add to a kitchen:

VGA OEMs
Tutorial for creating OEMS
Threads for OEMs on PPC Kitchen

Last edited by SnoopDawg; 05-25-2009 at 07:16 PM.
Old 05-25-2009, 07:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

davenukem is just getting started

Maybe, no actually, i'm probably retarded. But been flashing Juicy for a long time and messed around with some Kitchens. Can't make this one work. Extracted it to a folder... am i supposed to run Buildnb.bat first? I select my device but then it goes through a ton of error messages crashing... no idea what i'm doing wrong.

Anybody want to point me toward a link explaining how to use this type of kitchen?

Thanks, Dave
Old 05-25-2009, 07:33 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

nemoid is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnemoid is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnemoid is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by davenukem View Post
Maybe, no actually, i'm probably retarded. But been flashing Juicy for a long time and messed around with some Kitchens. Can't make this one work. Extracted it to a folder... am i supposed to run Buildnb.bat first? I select my device but then it goes through a ton of error messages crashing... no idea what i'm doing wrong.

Anybody want to point me toward a link explaining how to use this type of kitchen?

Thanks, Dave
You're probably not gonna get much help if you don't let us know what the errors are.

If you extracted ALL the files to one folder... run BuildNB.bat and select '1' or '2' for your phone. It should scroll a bunch of crap on the command window and then launch BuildOS. Does it not get this far for you?
Old 05-25-2009, 07:57 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

tek818 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartek818 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartek818 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: [ ROM ] [ KITCHEN ] JUICY 7 - Build 090524 (21234.5.0.1) [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladed2 View Post
anyone else having an issue with facebook profile link where u try yo link multiple contacts with facebook in Updates and Events, hit next and click done on Link Profile. but it doesn't link them at all. instead you have to go into each contact individually and link them one by one.
I am experiencing this as well. After entering in my Facebook info, I get to the screen with two check boxes, (save bday and photo) and clicking OK does nothing, only cancel works.

Juicy... please advise
Old 05-25-2009, 08:04 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Mogul to TP to TP2 to EVO 4G to EVO 3D!

iggyclyde is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by davenukem View Post

Thanks, Dave

I thought and did the same thing...even posted but then edited it because I just wasn't patient enough to allow it to run. Give it a minute or two and the Build OS will pop...
Old 05-25-2009, 08:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO - VirusROM

SnoopDawg is keeping up the good workSnoopDawg is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by tek818 View Post
I am experiencing this as well. After entering in my Facebook info, I get to the screen with two check boxes, (save bday and photo) and clicking OK does nothing, only cancel works.

Juicy... please advise
This has been the same, just hit cancel, it gives the connection failed. After you do the updates. Do an update now. It should work.
Old 05-25-2009, 08:24 PM
Almost a VIP

rushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoopDawg View Post
Would you happen to know the answer to this. I put in the OEM for Arcsoft MMS but when it builds the ROM I get the "there is already a thread_sms" and then it stops. I can't figure out where the duplicate is / figure out a way around this.

Then when changing my battery to show the percentage I can get it to do that but then it just sits at say 20% even if my battery is 100%. Would you or anyone know the reason for that?
Old 05-25-2009, 09:26 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2 / Blackberry 9700
Carrier: TELUS Mobility
Threadstarter

Juicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by rushco View Post
Would you happen to know the answer to this. I put in the OEM for Arcsoft MMS but when it builds the ROM I get the "there is already a thread_sms" and then it stops. I can't figure out where the duplicate is / figure out a way around this.

Then when changing my battery to show the percentage I can get it to do that but then it just sits at say 20% even if my battery is 100%. Would you or anyone know the reason for that?
it is thowing a duplicate error. go to the package and delete the duplicate files (it already exists elsewhere) and press play to continue.
Old 05-25-2009, 10:07 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoopDawg View Post
This has been the same, just hit cancel, it gives the connection failed. After you do the updates. Do an update now. It should work.
That is not what I am talking about. I had to do that to get where I am. This new issue is during the "Link Profiles" process, after you have logged in. I click Link Profiles, then it takes me to the "select match friends" screen, I hit next, then done, and it takes me back to the "select match friends" screen, and no profiles are matched. It works when you do the process for individual contact...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development