PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-20-2009, 10:45 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint

gxnext is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargxnext is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargxnext is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargxnext is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargxnext is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to gxnext Send a message via AIM to gxnext Send a message via MSN to gxnext Send a message via Yahoo to gxnext Send a message via Skype™ to gxnext
Re: JUICY 7 - Build 090418H (21501.5.0.7) [UC] *Rhodium Manila*

Quote:
Originally Posted by customervalued View Post
Im having the same problem. Btw this is one sweet rom. I didnt think Id ever switch from Mighty Mike but you made me do it. Thanks
the facebook app works for me... and my page pool is set to 50... so i donno why its not working for u guys...
Old 04-20-2009, 10:52 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: sprint

nate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on rep

everything works great minus 1 little issue, i bookmark pages in opera and when i tap "add push page" it shows nothing to selsct. i didnt have this in problem in 6...??????
Old 04-20-2009, 10:57 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro & Palm Pre

Machinehead knows their stuffMachinehead knows their stuffMachinehead knows their stuffMachinehead knows their stuffMachinehead knows their stuffMachinehead knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by nate.spangler View Post
everything works great minus 1 little issue, i bookmark pages in opera and when i tap "add push page" it shows nothing to selsct. i didnt have this in problem in 6...??????
I just tried it and it works fine for me.
Old 04-20-2009, 11:01 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint SERO

Hivez is becoming a great contributor

I noticed a small bug
On the Notifications program when you tap the menu,
the data shows up as 3G not Ev
nothing big
Thanks for your hard work
Old 04-20-2009, 11:08 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: sprint

nate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machinehead View Post
I just tried it and it works fine for me.
ahh, ok it must have something to do with my theme, im using showaco's bbextreme 5.3
Old 04-20-2009, 11:33 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

pmoreau is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowDrake View Post
I had the opposite reaction, I couldn't believe they made it stop on every page. I understand why they made the change (they even describe why - resistive touchscreens are "inaccurate," which is something I don't seem to have a problem with) but I wish so much there was an option to disable that, rather than making it all-or-nothing because the single page scrolling is nothing but a huge pain for me. I gave a few reasons in my post a couple posts up. All I have to say about it is why, microsoft... why?

Also, installing nuebattery seems to create some weird issues. It replaces my htcvolumecontrol.dll, or at least makes the default speaker icon come back (didn't do this in 6.1) and it changes the theme to a weird blue color. Setting the theme to something else, then back to black corrects the problem, but this is something that's just strange. The 1% driver works just fine, this just confuses me. I'm tempted to go back to the old version of this driver, and everyone else should take note, too.

Edit: DON'T INSTALL NUEBATTERY. After installing it for the 1% battery support, my phone has started acting up again. Getting the same problems as before - very slow text entry, tmail.exe freezing, phone becoming very slow and locking up on almost anything. Installing nuebattery is the only change I have made recently and it started acting up after the install. I'm gonna hard reset and try the old version of the driver. Removed it, and it's still acting up. Hard reset time
I did install NUEBATTERY without the 1% support and I did get the funky blue top bar, that was easy to get rid of, but none of the other problems you mentioned.

Anybody else seeing the weird camera bug (screen going blank)?
There is one other person that saw it. Anybody else? I did install neubattery before trying the camera......
Old 04-20-2009, 11:45 AM
N00b

lobbdude is becoming a great contributor
Thumbs up Re: JUICY 6 - Build 090405H (21042) [UC] *RHODIUM MANILA*

Quote:
Originally Posted by rtandon87 View Post
Here are the cabs that he used..

I always install the Regular Start Menu + Programs Tab.cab and then hide program tab.cab and it works great. You get your old start menu and the programs tab in tf3d2..
POST 3184 HAS THE ABOVE MENTIONED FILES

This may have been covered recently but I hadn't seen it since the release of 7. This process does not get the 6.1 style menus back, but following the above instructions will get the programs tab back, which was really my only true problem.

Hope this helps the transition for folks to 6.5. Just to be sure, I did a soft reset to ensure that the settings remained. Tested and verified.

This thing is wicked fast. Hats off to you Juicy.

Cliff

EnergyRom 23529 withMAX MANILA 3.o cooked in. Sweet
Old 04-20-2009, 11:47 AM
N00b

lobbdude is becoming a great contributor
Re: JUICY 6 - Build 090405H (21042) [UC] *RHODIUM MANILA*

Need to change my sig line. I have never had a Juicy sig picture. Would someone point me in the right direction please?
Old 04-20-2009, 12:02 PM
mabru2001

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Anyone notice that we cant set the light to flash for new text message and others in J7?
Old 04-20-2009, 12:03 PM
mabru2001

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: JUICY 6 - Build 090405H (21042) [UC] *RHODIUM MANILA*

Quote:
Originally Posted by lobbdude View Post
Need to change my sig line. I have never had a Juicy sig picture. Would someone point me in the right direction please?
Right click and save from someones else.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development