pmoreau
PPCGeeks Regular

pmoreau is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: JUICY 7 - Build 090418H (21501.5.0.7) [UC] *Rhodium Manila*

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowDrake View Post
I had the opposite reaction, I couldn't believe they made it stop on every page. I understand why they made the change (they even describe why - resistive touchscreens are "inaccurate," which is something I don't seem to have a problem with) but I wish so much there was an option to disable that, rather than making it all-or-nothing because the single page scrolling is nothing but a huge pain for me. I gave a few reasons in my post a couple posts up. All I have to say about it is why, microsoft... why?

Also, installing nuebattery seems to create some weird issues. It replaces my htcvolumecontrol.dll, or at least makes the default speaker icon come back (didn't do this in 6.1) and it changes the theme to a weird blue color. Setting the theme to something else, then back to black corrects the problem, but this is something that's just strange. The 1% driver works just fine, this just confuses me. I'm tempted to go back to the old version of this driver, and everyone else should take note, too.

Edit: DON'T INSTALL NUEBATTERY. After installing it for the 1% battery support, my phone has started acting up again. Getting the same problems as before - very slow text entry, tmail.exe freezing, phone becoming very slow and locking up on almost anything. Installing nuebattery is the only change I have made recently and it started acting up after the install. I'm gonna hard reset and try the old version of the driver. Removed it, and it's still acting up. Hard reset time
I did install NUEBATTERY without the 1% support and I did get the funky blue top bar, that was easy to get rid of, but none of the other problems you mentioned.

Anybody else seeing the weird camera bug (screen going blank)?
There is one other person that saw it. Anybody else? I did install neubattery before trying the camera......