PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-19-2009, 08:27 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2 / Blackberry 9700
Carrier: TELUS Mobility
Threadstarter

Juicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: JUICY 7 - Build 090418H (21501.5.0.7) [UC] *Rhodium Manila*

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowDrake View Post
I've disabled TF3D in Juicy 7 here and i'm having pretty big issues, mainly with the messaging app.

Overall, the interface is slooooooow, launching programs is a painful process, and tmail.exe locks up 90% of the time I use it. I was driving home from the mall with my friend and her sister. Her sister was being a *****, so instead of saying it, she tried to text me "I love you " but it never showed up, I tried to start the messaging app via Titanium, it didn't respond. I tried to start the app via start menu and it said tmail.exe could not be launched, go to the task manager and end any non-responsive processes.

I soft reset, still, her text still hasn't shown up. I've changed the pagepool to 18mb, but I'm going to hard reset now (did twice on reflash), change the pagepool to 24, reflash again, hard reset again... and hope it works.

The only "issue" I could be having is that I have ~2000 texts restored to the phone via MyPhone.

Edit: Also, I'm going to work on releasing a version of tsowen's notification area icons for 6.5. If you install one of the old .cabs, the speaker icon doesn't work, for example, and the OK/X button gets messed up pretty badly.
for speed issues, make sure u change the PP to 16mb, it is 6mb by default (my accident)
Old 04-19-2009, 08:28 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Juicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmoreau View Post
I loaded Juicy 7 and so far I like it. One thing, The first page says that Teeter is in the ROM but I can't find it. I use it to show off the G-Sensor...
start > games > teeter
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-19-2009, 08:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

thelastpoet is keeping up the good workthelastpoet is keeping up the good work
Re: JUICY 6 - Build 090406H (21042) [UC] *RHODIUM MANILA*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezrem View Post
So I broke down and installed Juicy 7, I just couldn't help myself.

I like it, but this text size thing is really bugging me. I would very much like to get the old text/zoom levels back.

Does anyone know how this could be accomplished? As you can see I posted this question a few days ago, and don't see any response since then...

start >settings >System >Screen >Text Size

adjust to your liking
Old 04-19-2009, 08:31 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro and Touch Pro 2

cflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Nice to see ya after the party Juicy. Great rom, working quite well aside from Sprint TV but I never use that anyways. Installed Sprint Arcsoft and haven't ever seen MMS work so quick, dunno if it is due to 6.5 or what but working beautifully. Thanks for all the work and thanks for sharing it with all of us.
Old 04-19-2009, 08:32 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by abdeviation View Post
Come on man. I love your work but how can u release a new ROM without fixing the biggest bug in the last one. The clock is still one hour slow
as many users have stated, this is not a bug with MY rom. it is a bug in rhodium manila - xboxmod can't fix it. there are new files he is porting where HTC has fixed it (it is their bug).

if you scroll back, i asked people if i should

a) leave it alone and let users fix it as the choose
b) kill the redirect
c) redirect to galarm

people chose to leave it alone and choose for themselves.
Old 04-19-2009, 08:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

codydavis22 is keeping up the good workcodydavis22 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to codydavis22 Send a message via Skype™ to codydavis22

Quote:
Originally Posted by pastert33 View Post
Only thing a see as far as a bug is when pressing the call button, the call history comes up. If you scroll down, everything will start to highlight and "come together". Also, I lost the big X and big OK. Everything else is great! Thanks for the hard work!

Anyway to fix these two issues?
+1 with the highlight thing but as far as the ok and the X...I had that problem. I think that it is caused from installing custom taskbar or the Tmobile skin...I hard reset and didn't install them and now its back.
Old 04-19-2009, 08:37 PM
ShadowDrake

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juicy47 View Post
for speed issues, make sure u change the PP to 16mb, it is 6mb by default (my accident)
Yeah, I read that. I changed the PP to 18, before I even flashed the first time around. MyPhone is getting the rest of my things copied back now, and I have the PP set to 24mb, I do plan on running TF3D at some point, I just want to play with Titanium for now.

I guess I'm the only one with the issue so far, I was having weird issues with DeviceLock too (it wasn't running properly the first time I installed it). If the messaging app issues are still present, I'll just clear my text database from MyPhone.
Old 04-19-2009, 08:39 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Ezrem is just getting started
Re: JUICY 6 - Build 090406H (21042) [UC] *RHODIUM MANILA*

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelastpoet View Post
start >settings >System >Screen >Text Size

adjust to your liking
If it were that simple, I wouldn't have made my post. The minimum font size is a setting larger than it was in build 090405H. However, the smallest size doesn't carry over to things like All Messages SMS and email messages. They are displayed at the next larger size. The message lists use the small size, but the messages themselves don't. It wasn't that way in 090405H.
Old 04-19-2009, 08:40 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowDrake View Post
Yeah, I read that. I changed the PP to 18, before I even flashed the first time around. MyPhone is getting the rest of my things copied back now, and I have the PP set to 24mb, I do plan on running TF3D at some point, I just want to play with Titanium for now.

I guess I'm the only one with the issue so far, I was having weird issues with DeviceLock too (it wasn't running properly the first time I installed it). If the messaging app issues are still present, I'll just clear my text database from MyPhone.
parts of my system files were corrupted. i.e. office not showing up in start menu, etc. I noticed some wonky performance in lockscreen too.

keep the bugs coming, i'll flush things out eventually.
Old 04-19-2009, 08:42 PM
N00b
Carrier: Telus

cosmok is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juicy47 View Post
start > games > teeter
any idea why telus redirecotr won't sync contacts now? its worked well on all of your other roms

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development