View Single Post
Old 04-19-2009, 08:40 PM
Juicy47
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Juicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: JUICY 7 - Build 090418H (21501.5.0.7) [UC] *Rhodium Manila*

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowDrake View Post
Yeah, I read that. I changed the PP to 18, before I even flashed the first time around. MyPhone is getting the rest of my things copied back now, and I have the PP set to 24mb, I do plan on running TF3D at some point, I just want to play with Titanium for now.

I guess I'm the only one with the issue so far, I was having weird issues with DeviceLock too (it wasn't running properly the first time I installed it). If the messaging app issues are still present, I'll just clear my text database from MyPhone.
parts of my system files were corrupted. i.e. office not showing up in start menu, etc. I noticed some wonky performance in lockscreen too.

keep the bugs coming, i'll flush things out eventually.