PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-19-2009, 12:33 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO!!!
Carrier: Sprint

aaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: JUICY 7 - Build 090418H (21501.5.0.7) [UC] *Rhodium Manila*

Guys, you can turn bluetooth on and off in setting/bluetooth...
Old 04-19-2009, 12:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint PCS

bladed2 is keeping up the good workbladed2 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to bladed2

Did a hard reset. Changed PP to 16mb. Clean Flash. Been using it for a few hours. I've had no issues so far. Don't really use bluetooth so no big for me. As for the clock bug, i just don't click on the clock. This Rom is FAST!!!! extremely FAST!!!!. and Mp3 ringtones still work. I've read through the forums and there has been no clear way to get the original start menu back. and the regedit to bring the programs tab back causes the "all programs" and "remove" tabs to stick on all tabs.

In conclusion: this rom is the shiznit. and would love to have the original start menu back. also its a hassle when going into settings and changing something and the screen returns to the home tab instead of staying in settings. But i can live with it for now because i know someone will figure it out, or maybe Juicy sets the original start menu as a default in his next rom?

Thanks for another great release Juicy, best wishes for the next one.
Telus Radio 1.04.05V

Last edited by bladed2; 04-19-2009 at 01:53 PM.
Old 04-19-2009, 12:45 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: xv6800
Carrier: verizon

giambotic is a n00b

I really like this ROM with the TF3D turned off. The hard reset did help to make some of the apps work like FB. Its pretty slick. Now, aside from the scratch I put on my screen the first day I got it, the phone is kickin...
Old 04-19-2009, 12:53 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

psyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinnai View Post
Here's something strange I've found, and not sure if it's limited to the Verizon hardware or not. If I add a shortcut to VistaHide Battery Gauge in the startup (a 12k executable that uses 1k of memory) then TF3D will not start on boot. It tries but fails with no error message. In fact, it won't start after boot either. But if I remove the Battery Gauge from the startup, then TF3D starts just fine and I can run the Battery Gauge manually afterward and everything works great. Not sure if it's a memory complaint due to being Verizon hardware (though doubtful given how small it is) or just a bug with 6.5 and TF3D together, since it worked fine under 6.1 having it in startup.
Get rid of vistahide battery gauge, it completely breaks when you flip to landscape mode. DCI battery meter is the exact same thing but does not lag the phone in landscape mode. Ask me how I know

Like my work? Hit
Old 04-19-2009, 12:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Pro
Carrier: Telus

gmarcoux is keeping up the good workgmarcoux is keeping up the good work

can anyone tell me what soft keyboard is used in this ROM.. is it by any chance the TP2 soft keyboard

"I know. I outnumber them, but I shall go gently with them at first."
- Edmond Rostand, Cyrano de Bergerac, Act 1
Old 04-19-2009, 12:58 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO!!!

aaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmarcoux View Post
can anyone tell me what soft keyboard is used in this ROM.. is it by any chance the TP2 soft keyboard

Yes its from the Diamond and Touch Pro 2
Old 04-19-2009, 01:13 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Evo 3D

Vertigo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularVertigo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularVertigo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularVertigo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularVertigo is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmylxgo View Post

still wont work... I check the registry first before installing your cabs and the setting was there already, but still cant turn on BT... =(
Old 04-19-2009, 01:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

austerville is becoming a great contributor

Is anyone using Emoze for push email? I'm having a problem with it in that, when I receive a message, I can scroll through the messages in the TouchFlo interface and can select a message using that interface, but as soon as I press the "inbox" tab it takes me to the inbox, but it's empty, even though there are messages and the message status line shows the number of messages that I have (even though I can't see them), together with the number of unread messages.

Is anyone else using any other push email service with this ROM? Are you able to view your entire inbox?

I had the same problem with Copper, so it's probably an issue with WM6.5. I didn't have this problem with Juicy6.

Thanks
Old 04-19-2009, 01:27 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC 6800
Carrier: US Cellular

drdroo is a n00b

I'm able to use Seven with this ROM, but I get a few errors when adding accounts. It seems to work. The problem that I see is that the Inbox defaults to 'conversations' for sort type, which means it is completely empty. I have to tell it to sort by date.

You can get the latest Seven at www.seven.com under Beta Program on the top bar. It's free and supports POP, IMAP, Hotmail, AOL, Yahoo, Gmail and a bunch of others (like Exchange via OWA, which is really fast).

Not sure about Touchflo interactions, maybe it's related to the Conversations sorting issue?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-19-2009, 01:46 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 & Diamond

SporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuff
Re: JUICY 6 - Build 090406H (21042) [UC] *RHODIUM MANILA*

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdappcgeek View Post
the issue occurs when you go into world clock (not the normal clock settings). When you go into the settings for world clock it's going to do one of two things:
1. change the current time on your phone by a hour
or
2. change all of your future appointment/event start & end times by a hour.

Here is the fix: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...93531&page=252
Post 2515

There is another fix out there which is to install the app g alarm.
Strangest thing...... after I posted that original message I started having issues with the World Clock. i have tried all of the fixes and none have worked yet.

By default, I always install G-Alarm..... that didn't fix it, I still have the issue.

I did the Microsoft DST fixes..... nothing

I followed the instructions you posted, better, but now after a soft reset things get screwy. Strangeness.

Any other recommended fixes out there?
Phones: Motorola MicroTAC 650E, Qualcomm/Kyocera QCP 860, Sanyo SCP-4700, Sanyo SCP-4900, Samsung A500, Sanyo MM-7400, Sanyo MM-7500, Samsung APH A900M, LG Fusic, LG Musiq, HTC Apache, Palm Centro, Samsung Rant, HTC Mogul, HTC Diamond, HTC Touch Pro, HTC Touch Pro 2. Samsung Moment, HTC Evo 4G

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development