PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-14-2009, 11:30 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch, Touch Pro, Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

marcus_cruz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmarcus_cruz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmarcus_cruz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmarcus_cruz is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: JUICY 6 - Build 090406H (21042) [UC] *RHODIUM MANILA*

Quote:
Originally Posted by scuccia View Post
reset your modem, you`ll get a new ip address and then you`ll be able to dl again.
I cant switch them, they're static. DNS entries mapped to them, too much work to change DNS. Thanks for the tip though. I was going to download over a tether, but that woould take forever. I guess I could plug into one of the routers not used. Maybe i'll just wait.
Old 04-14-2009, 12:10 PM
Lat
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility

Lat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbomatt View Post
After the rom update finished I did a soft reset (hit reset button). After screwing around with how slow everything was I held down the volume button, power button and hit the d-pad. I thought that was how you did a hard reset....no? After I did that it made no difference so I threw the stock verizon rom back on. That's where I'm at now.
You missed one thing. To hard reset, volume button down + power button + d-pad center button + the soft reset button with your stylus or a pen.

You're missing out going back to the stock rom. Juicy 6 is amazingly fast.
Old 04-14-2009, 12:33 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

Spazmatic is a n00b

I just flashed to Juicy6 last night and love it. However I've got an issue with opening text messages from the TF3D interface. It causes the whole touchflo to crash and reload. It never opens my text message either. I tried it with and without the arcsoft threaded mms patch installed, made no difference either way. I did a search (albeit quick and dirty) and didn't see anybody else with this issue. I have not had the issue on Mighty or any other ROMS either.

Any thoughts?
Old 04-14-2009, 12:36 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Epic 4G

pdappcgeek knows their stuffpdappcgeek knows their stuffpdappcgeek knows their stuffpdappcgeek knows their stuffpdappcgeek knows their stuffpdappcgeek knows their stuffpdappcgeek knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spazmatic View Post
I just flashed to Juicy6 last night and love it. However I've got an issue with opening text messages from the TF3D interface. It causes the whole touchflo to crash and reload. It never opens my text message either. I tried it with and without the arcsoft threaded mms patch installed, made no difference either way. I did a search (albeit quick and dirty) and didn't see anybody else with this issue. I have not had the issue on Mighty or any other ROMS either.

Any thoughts?
To fix the SMS problem where when you click on the envelope and touchflow restarts itself: download this: http://xboxmod.totalgamer.org/releas...20FIX%201D.rar extract all. navigate to required folder. Then install the cab: 4-HTC New Contact Card.cab
Old 04-14-2009, 12:52 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2

JimSmith94 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJimSmith94 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJimSmith94 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJimSmith94 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJimSmith94 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Since installing CMYLXGOs Enhanced T-MOBILE SKIN-TP2, I get three appointments on my home screen. However, as the attached screen shot shows, the date format has changed to a European style, i.e. 17.04 instead of 04/17.

I asked about this problem in CMYLXGO's thread, but he thought it was a calendar setting on my phone. My Regional Settings are set for English (United States) and I haven't modified anything. All other dates on the phone look "normal".

Is there a setting or a file I can edit to restore the "normal" American style date format on this screen?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen08.jpg (74.9 KB, 60 views) Click for barcode!
Old 04-14-2009, 01:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

getinked5 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdappcgeek View Post
To fix the SMS problem where when you click on the envelope and touchflow restarts itself: download this: http://xboxmod.totalgamer.org/releas...20FIX%201D.rar extract all. navigate to required folder. Then install the cab: 4-HTC New Contact Card.cab
getting file not found on that link. I actually reverted back to the build before this build b/c of the text messaging problem.

Previous ROMs; Juicy.6, Juicy.7, Mighty.4, Mighty.5, FADY, PsykiROM v1.0, v2.1, v3, v4
Old 04-14-2009, 01:37 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

Spazmatic is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by getinked5 View Post
getting file not found on that link. I actually reverted back to the build before this build b/c of the text messaging problem.

So was I. I did a little bit of investigating and found the full link

http://xboxmod.totalgamer.org/releas...pdate%201D.cab

This did not seem to make a difference on my phone however. I did notice that with a clean contacts DB, I can send/receive texts no problem. Once you sync back in all my contacts is when the restarting occurs. Same thing on new contacts. It only does not break on numbers that are not in my contact list.

Last edited by Spazmatic; 04-14-2009 at 04:11 PM.
Old 04-14-2009, 01:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Whitestone
Carrier: Verizon

liquidi3ladz is keeping up the good workliquidi3ladz is keeping up the good work

turbomatt, since you have the verizon touch pro, try using the pagepool changer in the folder and change the pagepool to 4mb and flash again.
It sucks being jipped and missing out on 160mb of ram.
Old 04-14-2009, 01:48 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro - sprint
Carrier: sprint

cubano81 is a n00b

when i try to send a text from the tf3d2 interface I receive a error message "SIM isn't inserted into the phone" can someone help me with this? Second, I can not recieve picture mail?

Aside from these two problems everything is working great.
Old 04-14-2009, 01:51 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch, Touch Pro, Touch Pro 2

marcus_cruz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmarcus_cruz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmarcus_cruz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmarcus_cruz is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I just got done flashing Juicy 6. I found a bug or two.
1) Airplane mode stays on. Even after a soft reset, I cannot get my phones radio to turn back on. I am on sprint.
2) Bluetooth stays on, I cant get the bluetooth to turn off after I have paired a device.
I get a message stating "Cannot turn on bluetooth."
Flashing back to my previous ROM so I can make phone calls.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development