PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-01-2009, 10:19 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro, Touch Pro2, EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

toviaheli is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartoviaheli is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartoviaheli is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartoviaheli is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartoviaheli is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to toviaheli Send a message via MSN to toviaheli Send a message via Yahoo to toviaheli Send a message via Skype™ to toviaheli
Re: Working IE8 w/Screenshots Wmo 6.5 Alpha Beta Rom for Sprint TP

Mikee, how do you get TOMTOM to download maps using this ROM?

-TOV

The Book of GOD: Helping Spiritual orphans know God their Father completely!
The New Book by TOV ROSE www.TovRose.com
Get it now on Amazon.com: http://www.createspace.com/3582133
Old 02-01-2009, 12:07 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Note 2
Carrier: Sprint Advantage Club

neudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Mikee,
Do you have a .cab of the RSA Secure ID software that you are using? If you could post one that would ROCK!
Old 02-02-2009, 11:38 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint Mogul or 6800

willn is a n00b
Thumbs up Re: Working IE8 w/Screenshots Wmo 6.5 Alpha Beta Rom for Sprint TP

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikee4fun View Post
Hi Willn, I do not have a slingbox anymore so I cannot test it. What I would try is go to start then programs and then system tools. Click on the faster 2d graphics, install and then soft reset. See if it works. If it doesn't then go back into programs and then system tools and click on faster 3d graphics, install and soft reset. If that fails then it may be some codec that slingplayer mobile needs. Let me know what results you get.

Cheers,

Mikee
Mikee,
Nope, I tried both of those and neither of them worked. Any other ideas? Is there like a codec pack I can install that would give me that back? That is the only issue I see with this ROM. Other than that, it is AWESOME!
Old 02-03-2009, 10:20 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/8525 Unlocked Hermes
Carrier: Sprint/T-Mobile
Threadstarter

mikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via ICQ to mikee4fun Send a message via AIM to mikee4fun Send a message via MSN to mikee4fun Send a message via Yahoo to mikee4fun Send a message via Skype™ to mikee4fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by toviaheli View Post
Mikee, how do you get TOMTOM to download maps using this ROM?

-TOV
Tov pm me and I will help you out.
If I helped you, please hit the button.
Old 02-03-2009, 10:30 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

mikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via ICQ to mikee4fun Send a message via AIM to mikee4fun Send a message via MSN to mikee4fun Send a message via Yahoo to mikee4fun Send a message via Skype™ to mikee4fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by neudof View Post
Mikee,
Do you have a .cab of the RSA Secure ID software that you are using? If you could post one that would ROCK!
You can download it directly to the device below

http://rsa.com/wm

To get more info go here http://www.rsa.com/node.aspx?id=2571

And here http://www.keithelder.net/blog/archi...ws-Mobile.aspx

Cheers,

Mikee
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-03-2009, 10:41 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by willn View Post
Mikee,
Nope, I tried both of those and neither of them worked. Any other ideas? Is there like a codec pack I can install that would give me that back? That is the only issue I see with this ROM. Other than that, it is AWESOME!
PM Me with your sling id and I will see what I can do.
Old 02-04-2009, 09:25 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO WOOT!

yznhmr is becoming a great contributor

Does anyone have a version for the Mougal?
Old 02-16-2009, 02:42 AM
Lurker

bubuschoeny is a n00b

Anyone cooking up a diamond rom with 6.5 alpha?
Old 03-03-2009, 07:54 PM
Give him the KICK!!!
Pocket PC: HTC EVO w/TP as a Back Up
Carrier: sprint

dschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributions

i just gave it a shot. its pretty nice, and like was said, very quick. everything just loads instantly. Nice.

Old 03-03-2009, 08:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

daiviien is just getting started

Looked pretty interesting. But then saw that your camera wont work when you flash it.. Aww. :[

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development