PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-15-2009, 04:57 PM
Laying low in smoke
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: sprint

hypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [MAY.08.09] [[MightyROM5]] Windows® Phone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alias530 View Post
My keyboard stopped working.

At first it would work again after a soft reset now it doesn't work at all. Is anyone else having this problem?

Welcome to the club!!! I just went through this, it does not get any better. It will stop working for good. If you have Insurance just call them and exchange it.

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-15-2009, 05:08 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

sykoticazndragon is becoming a great contributor

Hi, I posted this on the R3BORN thread, but realized after the fact that I would have better luck posting it here. I was wondering if I could get the background used in Mighty Blue on Mighty ROM 5. I was hoping to use it as a background for TouchFlo on R3BORN. Thanks in advance.
Old 05-15-2009, 05:47 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

Alias530 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by hypeo View Post
Welcome to the club!!! I just went through this, it does not get any better. It will stop working for good. If you have Insurance just call them and exchange it.
Just called Asurion and got a new one sent to me for free.

Should I try to flash to the original rom before sending it back to them?
Old 05-15-2009, 06:04 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

steb0ne is becoming a great contributor

Quote:

Yes.....
Old 05-15-2009, 06:05 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo/HTC Arrive

purian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:

Yes I would surely recommend that, Im not sure what they could do once you have the phone already , but who knows..
Old 05-15-2009, 06:35 PM
Ship Jumper
Pocket PC: EVO 4G, EVO 3D & GALAXY S 2
Carrier: The Now Network

BRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:

Yes Flash to the stock rom & if u flashed a different radio make sure to flash back to the stock radio as well...

MAKE SURE TO RELOCK YOUR PHONE TOO!!!
Old 05-15-2009, 07:40 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

Compusmurf knows their stuffCompusmurf knows their stuffCompusmurf knows their stuffCompusmurf knows their stuffCompusmurf knows their stuffCompusmurf knows their stuff
Send a message via ICQ to Compusmurf Send a message via AIM to Compusmurf Send a message via MSN to Compusmurf Send a message via Yahoo to Compusmurf

Wow. I did something to my phone. I don't know what. Was playing with different software, reg tweaks and crap, and uninstalling different apps.

For the last 2 days (and several soft resets in case it was a fluke), my battery is lasting super phenominal. I've had this phone since it first came out and haven't EVER had battery life this long.

I set it on my nightstand (muted) at 10pm last night. At 8am, the battery indicator still read 100% Several hours later and 2 15 minute phone calls, still 100%. an hour (give or take) of browsing the web and updating emails, it went to 90%. That's the absolute best I've ever, ever seen on my personal phone. I'm almost scared to flash it again or install anything else and go back to normal.

I'm going to take a backup and dump the whole registry to see if I can see anything. As far as I know, no system files have changed.

I had No2Chem's battery driver installed and uninstalled it. I had the > 500ma usb software installed, but also uninstalled it. I'm not using TF3d, but MS3 instead. I can't think of what setting I possibly did that is saving so much power now.

And no, I'm NOT drinking either.
Old 05-15-2009, 07:59 PM
Regular 'Geeker

MiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to MiltonPro Send a message via MSN to MiltonPro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compusmurf View Post
Wow. I did something to my phone. I don't know what. Was playing with different software, reg tweaks and crap, and uninstalling different apps.

For the last 2 days (and several soft resets in case it was a fluke), my battery is lasting super phenominal. I've had this phone since it first came out and haven't EVER had battery life this long.

I set it on my nightstand (muted) at 10pm last night. At 8am, the battery indicator still read 100% Several hours later and 2 15 minute phone calls, still 100%. an hour (give or take) of browsing the web and updating emails, it went to 90%. That's the absolute best I've ever, ever seen on my personal phone. I'm almost scared to flash it again or install anything else and go back to normal.

I'm going to take a backup and dump the whole registry to see if I can see anything. As far as I know, no system files have changed.

I had No2Chem's battery driver installed and uninstalled it. I had the > 500ma usb software installed, but also uninstalled it. I'm not using TF3d, but MS3 instead. I can't think of what setting I possibly did that is saving so much power now.

And no, I'm NOT drinking either.
You should wait to charge till it drains completely and see exactly how long it takes you to kill the battery.

I wish I had your problem... Lol..

even more, hope you figured out what you did to it and share with us...
Old 05-15-2009, 08:00 PM
The PPCG CR Guy!

Laos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIP
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to Laos101

Resending the question, how do I fix my annoying t9 issue? its disabled via settings/personal/input but the gray box still shows up and slows typing!
Old 05-15-2009, 08:03 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Compusmurf knows their stuffCompusmurf knows their stuffCompusmurf knows their stuffCompusmurf knows their stuffCompusmurf knows their stuffCompusmurf knows their stuff
Send a message via ICQ to Compusmurf Send a message via AIM to Compusmurf Send a message via MSN to Compusmurf Send a message via Yahoo to Compusmurf

Found a few more oddities.

I now get the black camera screen again and my backlighting is doing something weird. When it is set for dim and it is, it'll randomly decide to go back to full bright for a few moments then re dim. (Yes I have the hotfix installed for the camera issue)

I'm wondering if something I did is causing the battery meter to misread the actual values and I don't have as much "juice" as my phone is saying.

I'm letting it fully charge up right now, and then I'm going to just let it sit there until it dies and calculate the time. I'm not going to use it, call anyone or do anything. (with the exception of several txt messages that may come in) I'll see how long it lasts.

Last edited by Compusmurf; 05-15-2009 at 08:07 PM.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development