PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-19-2009, 01:59 AM
CyanogenMod
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S IV
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.16 [20771] [UC] [24M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cochoz View Post
I know I let myself down for never be able to finish the FAQs but I got promoted to manager so I was in training and well besides competitive Halo(yes I travel around the country to go to the MLGs events), promotion, and college I barely had time for anything else. I'm wondering if you guys are ok with me making a FAQ for the new MR5? I'll keep it updated 100% I'm almost done with training so I have time <3
Cochoz, we know that everyone here has lives and have things to do. No worries bro, you're not on the clock or on our payroll, so you don't owe us anything. Thanks for letting us know, and if you still want to do the FAQ's, that's entirely up to you. We will respect what ever your decision is

Quote:
Originally Posted by parkjam View Post
Congrats on the promotion!
+1
Old 04-19-2009, 02:10 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Cochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Cochoz Send a message via MSN to Cochoz Send a message via Yahoo to Cochoz
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.16 [20771] [UC] [24M

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilRico View Post
Cochoz, we know that everyone here has lives and have things to do. No worries bro, you're not on the clock or on our payroll, so you don't owe us anything. Thanks for letting us know, and if you still want to do the FAQ's, that's entirely up to you. We will respect what ever your decision is

+1
<3

True that I'm not on a payroll or anything, but it is a 100% stable ROM thread right? So it must stay 100% running smoothly and informative! So no slacking from now on, on my behalf!
Old 04-19-2009, 02:30 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint SERO

Hivez is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by AB33 View Post
Mike, don't worry about the negative energy, you and Rico have done excellent work and I greatly appreciate it. =D> It's amazing how people can be so ungrateful for something that you put all your time in for free...

Whenever you release, it is a good day regardless of how long it takes.
I totally agree with ya
Old 04-19-2009, 02:37 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint Sero

SyXbiT is a n00b

not a huge fan of spbmobile
prefer manilla
Old 04-19-2009, 02:49 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

therookielot is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to therookielot Send a message via Skype™ to therookielot

Never flashed the rom before. I'm having issues with the stock rom, and I was going to hard reset and install this. It's just that the instructions were a bit too complicated. I'm using a macbook and I don't know if this will work.

can I get a quick break down?
Old 04-19-2009, 03:08 AM
CyanogenMod

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by SyXbiT View Post
not a huge fan of spbmobile
prefer manilla
+1 I don't feel it delivers!
Old 04-19-2009, 03:14 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Cochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Cochoz Send a message via MSN to Cochoz Send a message via Yahoo to Cochoz

Quote:
Originally Posted by therookielot View Post
Never flashed the rom before. I'm having issues with the stock rom, and I was going to hard reset and install this. It's just that the instructions were a bit too complicated. I'm using a macbook and I don't know if this will work.

can I get a quick break down?
Idk how to do it with a Mac but if you have a storage card then go to the main page and on post number 4 on the FAQ there is a step by step on how to flash using your SD card it's relatively easy. Just make sure to have your phone unlocked first!

Welcome to the Mighty world and remember that tomorrow possibly the new version comes out if not on Monday. I suggest flashing now the current version just to get a taste of the MightyROM. Also you have many themes created by Rico to customize your phone and make it look amazing!

Welcome to Mighty World
Old 04-19-2009, 03:27 AM
CyanogenMod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cochoz View Post
Idk how to do it with a Mac but if you have a storage card then go to the main page and on post number 4 on the FAQ there is a step by step on how to flash using your SD card it's relatively easy. Just make sure to have your phone unlocked first!

Welcome to the Mighty world and remember that tomorrow possibly the new version comes out if not on Monday. I suggest flashing now the current version just to get a taste of the MightyROM. Also you have many themes created by Rico to customize your phone and make it look amazing!

Welcome to Mighty World
Dayum... Talk about an intro... lol...
Old 04-19-2009, 03:48 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilRico View Post
Dayum... Talk about an intro... lol...
Gotta recruit them 1 at a time eh?

Hey is the texting on MR5 lagless?

I would get on AIM to not spam but it's not letting me connect from it TP
Old 04-19-2009, 03:49 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Pre

xtkxhom3r is a n00b

hey quick question.... do i need to install all the hot fix's for the latest rom?
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development