PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-20-2009, 01:50 AM
CyanogenMod
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S IV
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico
Re: [March 18th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.14 [20771]

Quote:
Originally Posted by fergdogg23 View Post
I would love this rom but its not CFC compatabile like the 4.13 rom. Is anyone else having this issue? 4.13 rocked so I am ok for now!
CFC didn't make TF3D any faster, so it was removed.
Old 03-20-2009, 01:53 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO
Carrier: Sprint PCS

04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilRico View Post
CFC didn't make TF3D any faster, so it was removed.
+ You can patch it to be cfc compatible...

Hows that white theme coming... i'm anxious to try it out lol

Old 03-20-2009, 01:58 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

atlbuc is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by twe90kid View Post
i don't see opera in flash working tho.. i know my junkware didn't break that for sure
Flash in Opera didn't work for me at 1st but after a few hard resets, its working fine
Old 03-20-2009, 02:24 AM
CyanogenMod
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S IV

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico

Quote:
Originally Posted by 04orgzx6r View Post
+ You can patch it to be cfc compatible...

Hows that white theme coming... i'm anxious to try it out lol
I'm finishing the full themes now, and then its off to finish the last changes needed in the scripts... The hard parts done, so I maybe able to finish it tonight, but no guarantees.
Old 03-20-2009, 02:24 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

ICU812 is just getting started

After doing my first flash ever using the Mighty ROM I didn't see much of a difference in battery performance till 3 hard resets later. Now, this phone is so FAST and the battery life is incredible!

Again, a HUGE thank you to Mike and everyone else involved in making this ROM.
Old 03-20-2009, 07:02 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

lordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to lordshadowz

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
thank you guys for the kind words =) appreciate it.

glad to see everyone is satisfied with their every day non-hassle no friggen bugs rom lol.

mission accomplished =)

Actually I'm showing a bug no one has mentioned yet.. In Mighty Rom 4.12 I could add the Regedit and the Rom would activate and make my morning coffee with me. It would even add Cream and SweetnLow. But with both 4.13 and 4.14 it will no longer do that.. Anyone else experience this ? I've had to make my own coffee for 3 days now.. its very inconvenient.

Billy a.k.a. LordShadowz
Verizon HTC Touch Pro
Running Mighty Rom 5 (5/8/09)
Running Telus Radio 1.04.05v

My Custom R3BORN/MR5 TF3D mods- [HERE]
My MR5 Review

VERIZON TOUCH PRO USERS, go [HERE] for Help Installing and tweaking MIGHTY ROM4 R3BORN AND MIGHTY ROM 5 with ADDED RAM, NATIVE VzW apps, Tips, Bugs with fixes, GPS Issues and essential apps attached! Updated regularly with new Info. Last Update 5/13/09
Old 03-20-2009, 07:05 AM
Threadstarter
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium 400

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr

sorry to ask this in this thread and not search, but i just flashed this latest phone (been running stock for a while again now) but i forget, how do you hard reset, what is the key combination on the touch pro?

Old 03-20-2009, 07:25 AM
Retired Moderator
Pocket PC: NULL
Carrier: NULL

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level

I'm having a data issue.... Nothing installed, and I can't connect to the internet. Haven't tested WiFi yet. Ideas?
Old 03-20-2009, 07:46 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint Mogul

onesickvdub is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by t0mmyr View Post
sorry to ask this in this thread and not search, but i just flashed this latest phone (been running stock for a while again now) but i forget, how do you hard reset, what is the key combination on the touch pro?
Copied from http://www.hardreset.eu/htc_touch_pr..._reset_en.html.

1. Pull out the stylus.
2. With the device turned on, press and hold the VOLUME DOWN and ENTER buttons, then press the RESET button with the stylus tip.
3. Release the RESET button, but continue pressing the VOLUME DOWN and ENTER buttons until you see this message on the screen:
4. Release the VOLUME DOWN and ENTER buttons, then press the VOLUME UP button to perform the hard reset, or press any other button to cancel the reset.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-20-2009, 07:48 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint Mogul

onesickvdub is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by saumaun View Post
I'm having a data issue.... Nothing installed, and I can't connect to the internet. Haven't tested WiFi yet. Ideas?
I just had a data issue myself. If you dial ##DATA#, you have to go to edit and change your Active Profile to 1 if it's 0.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development