PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-14-2009, 09:12 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Bell

mr.k is keeping up the good workmr.k is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 13th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.13 [20765]

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracerit View Post
how is everyone doing their soft resets with the Soft Reset app gone? I'm just pushing the button on the bottom of the phone with my stlyus to reset, is that ok?
yes thats ok. thats how the manufacturer recommends doing a soft reset.
Old 03-14-2009, 09:20 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

oldpueblo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularoldpueblo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularoldpueblo is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by imaxorz View Post
Everything is working for me, but GPS

I'm on Verizon.
Just unlock the GPS, search on "bored gps" or check the stickies.
Old 03-14-2009, 09:24 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint SERO 500

tracerit is becoming a great contributor

wow lilrico, the white theme looks NICE! but will it eat up more battery since it's brighter compared to the black?

also, anyone able to get nim's white battery set (battery % insted of bars) to work?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-14-2009, 09:33 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

jshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIP

Quote:
wow lilrico, the white theme looks NICE! but will it eat up more battery since it's brighter compared to the black?

also, anyone able to get nim's white battery set (battery % insted of bars) to work?
yeah..nims works here.

Radio: 2.35.00WF
Old 03-14-2009, 09:43 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

DeltaZ is a n00b

MightyMike - I really wasn't happy with My Touch Diamond until i loaded the Mighty Rom. Great Work! I have swapped to the Pro to see if I would prefer the full keyboard. Of course I went straight to ppcgeeks for the Mighty Rom, but this darn phone won't take it. I spent 3 hours yesterday evening trying everything to get the ROM to install, but the Pro keeps loosing connection at the step that the ROM Should be installing. Please tell me you have a suggestion. I look forward to a solution. -BDT
Old 03-14-2009, 10:02 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaZ View Post
MightyMike - I really wasn't happy with My Touch Diamond until i loaded the Mighty Rom. Great Work! I have swapped to the Pro to see if I would prefer the full keyboard. Of course I went straight to ppcgeeks for the Mighty Rom, but this darn phone won't take it. I spent 3 hours yesterday evening trying everything to get the ROM to install, but the Pro keeps loosing connection at the step that the ROM Should be installing. Please tell me you have a suggestion. I look forward to a solution. -BDT
Did you follow step by step the instructions for unlocking and flashing in the sticky thread here http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=42503
Old 03-14-2009, 10:06 PM
VIP Duck
Pocket PC: RAPHAEL / TOPAZ / RHODIUM

NinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the community
Can't use this rom with WMWIFIROUTER

That software causes the HTC Volume control to stop working. You just get the following message: "do your volume settings"

Anyone know a work around?

Thanks,

Mike
Old 03-14-2009, 10:14 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2

jshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIP
Re: Can't use this rom with WMWIFIROUTER

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike2037 View Post
That software causes the HTC Volume control to stop working. You just get the following message: "do your volume settings"

Anyone know a work around?

Thanks,

Mike
4.13 hotfix is available. im on my phone or id post it for u. search 5-10 pages for you.
Old 03-14-2009, 10:38 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

lordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to lordshadowz

Quote:

It actually uses LESS power to display the white.. To make a long story short from what I remember natural pixels are white to begin with.. To cover up the white it has to use electrons to make the cover, thus using more power. So you might save a tiny tiny bit by switching to a white theme. Someone correct me if Im wrong please.

as to the second yes.. the Nimdock works. I use it.

Billy a.k.a. LordShadowz
Verizon HTC Touch Pro
Running Mighty Rom 5 (5/8/09)
Running Telus Radio 1.04.05v

My Custom R3BORN/MR5 TF3D mods- [HERE]
My MR5 Review

VERIZON TOUCH PRO USERS, go [HERE] for Help Installing and tweaking MIGHTY ROM4 R3BORN AND MIGHTY ROM 5 with ADDED RAM, NATIVE VzW apps, Tips, Bugs with fixes, GPS Issues and essential apps attached! Updated regularly with new Info. Last Update 5/13/09
Old 03-14-2009, 10:40 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

lordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to lordshadowz

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaZ View Post

Reboot your PC.
Sync your device using activesync
make sure theres atleast a 50% charge on the battery.

Try again. I had this happen as well unti.l I rebooted my PC. And follow the instructions to the letter.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development