PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-28-2009, 11:51 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint

Compusmurf knows their stuffCompusmurf knows their stuffCompusmurf knows their stuffCompusmurf knows their stuffCompusmurf knows their stuffCompusmurf knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to Compusmurf Send a message via AIM to Compusmurf Send a message via MSN to Compusmurf Send a message via Yahoo to Compusmurf
Re: |.February 25th, 2009.| |.MightyROM 4 . 12.| |.20765 - UC - 24MB PP.| [Standard/L

Quote:
Originally Posted by chino331 View Post
This can be changed using the diamond tweak application, you can find this here: http://montecristoff.webs.com/

After you install it, the option to change the scroll bars and the programs to 3 or 4 will be found in section 17 - Diary. To change the columns back to 3 change it under Icons disposition... to get the default scroll bar change the Vertical scroll bar to small. After making changes, click OK then soft reset your phone.

Edit: There are 2 versions of Diamond Tweak - make sure you download the one for the Diamond/TP!
I know that, and I know how to do it manually. You missed my point. I asked if someone had it cabbed up already so I could add it to my SDCONFIG, saving me the time/effort to .cab it up and test for myself....
Old 02-28-2009, 11:58 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One

chino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to chino331 Send a message via Skype™ to chino331
Re: |.February 25th, 2009.| |.MightyROM 4 . 12.| |.20765 - UC - 24MB PP.| [Standard/L

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compusmurf View Post
I know that, and I know how to do it manually. You missed my point. I asked if someone had it cabbed up already so I could add it to my SDCONFIG, saving me the time/effort to .cab it up and test for myself....
Gotcha, just trying to help man.
Old 02-28-2009, 12:04 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Compusmurf knows their stuffCompusmurf knows their stuffCompusmurf knows their stuffCompusmurf knows their stuffCompusmurf knows their stuffCompusmurf knows their stuff
Send a message via ICQ to Compusmurf Send a message via AIM to Compusmurf Send a message via MSN to Compusmurf Send a message via Yahoo to Compusmurf

It's all good. That's one of the last few tweaks I need to add to my SDCONFIG. When I finish that and test it, all I have to do is copy the .ruu file to my SD card, start the flash and when it's done, it's how I want it, exchange syncing, all software I use preinstalled. Now if I could just automate typing in the serial numbers of software I own then it'd be the bomb. Oh, forgot about re-pairing my bt stuff. hehehe.
Old 02-28-2009, 12:51 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo

scottmail is becoming a great contributor

Nevermind

Last edited by scottmail; 02-28-2009 at 02:40 PM.
Old 02-28-2009, 12:55 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

lordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to lordshadowz

So this is funny,

I keep getting the text message bug where if I send someone more than 1 standard length message it tells them in additional message that I dont have enhanced messaging and if I get a text longer than 160 characters I get another text telling me that the previous message was altered to remove multimedia.

So I called 611 (Verizon) and get a female tech. She immediately tells me its my phone.. its not designed for enhanced messaging.. We went back and forth I told her I'm not stupid.. I came from the HTC Apache with wm 6.1 and touch flo and I never got those issues.. She just kept saying there wasn't anything she could do for me, it was the phone.. I said thanks and hung up.. She was full of crap. So I call back.. I get this guy named Nick this time.. A really nice fellow.. We go through some settings.. He checked my plans and my permissions and everything was fine.. He sent a signal to the phone and that didn't work.. I reprogrammed the phone, that didn't work. He told me its not the phone its something with the network. He said he has a touch Pro and doesn't get those messages. So he writes up a ticket for the higher ups to look at.. Its funny because we started laughing I got a text from the verizon system with the ticket number and right after I got the message again that the preceiding message was altered LOL.. Before we hung up we talked about the phone and how Verizon locks down everything.. I said well theres ways around that.. He goes yea, I'm running something myself. I said I run Mighty Rom 4.12.. He laughed and paused for a sec.. He goes I might be running Mighty Rom 4.10 myself..

LOL..

Which means Nick must be watching this Thread..

Hi Nick lol
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-28-2009, 01:52 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC EVO, HTC Touch Pro - Flashed MetroPCS
Carrier: Sprint and MetroPCS

mdiaz33685 knows their stuffmdiaz33685 knows their stuffmdiaz33685 knows their stuffmdiaz33685 knows their stuffmdiaz33685 knows their stuffmdiaz33685 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by karate134 View Post
Also, I couldn't answer someone ringing me when i was on the other line.
never once, have I had that problem... I send text, that your on the phone, also pickup and switch lines... hang up one line to answer other...and if u installed any other programs, that can be a issue...
try clearing storage and see...
it always worked on all mightyrom....

Sprint Touch Pro and TPro 2 Flashed to MetroPCS = Guide for MetroPCS

Dont forget to hit Thanks, if I helped.

Last edited by mdiaz33685; 02-28-2009 at 07:20 PM.
Old 02-28-2009, 02:15 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One

chino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to chino331 Send a message via Skype™ to chino331

Quote:
It's all good. That's one of the last few tweaks I need to add to my SDCONFIG. When I finish that and test it, all I have to do is copy the .ruu file to my SD card, start the flash and when it's done, it's how I want it, exchange syncing, all software I use preinstalled. Now if I could just automate typing in the serial numbers of software I own then it'd be the bomb. Oh, forgot about re-pairing my bt stuff. hehehe.
ahhh I gotta look into doing this - I'm a flashaholic and it would be awesome not to have to install everything every single time I flash!
Old 02-28-2009, 02:25 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

If you're a flashaholic and aren't doing this, you're insane.

Err, maybe not a true flashaholic.... Just need retraining.

It's actually VERY simple to do.

Make a folder on your pc to keep everything in place. I actually have a small drive partitioned. But a usb mem stick would be perfect.

Make a folder called cabs.

put all your toys in there.

EDIT the names of your cabs so there are NO spaces in the names....

then at the root of the folder, make the SDCONFIG.TXT file.

Here's an example of my sdconfig.txt file. Lines removed of course to make it small for the forum.

LOCK:Enabled
XML: \Storage Card\cabs\Email.xml
CAB: \Storage Card\Cabs\owner.cab
LOCK: Disable <- remove the spaces in here. The forum converts : D into
HIDE:Enabled
CAB: \Storage Card\Cabs\DinarSoftMemMaid_en.CAB
LOCK: Disabled <- remove the spaces in here. The forum converts : D into
RST: Reset

The first line is the .xml that provisions my exhange.

The first set of cabs listed (small set) are cabs that require NO user input.

The second set are ones that DO require input.

keep adding CAB lines as shown there for each of the cabs you want installed.

obviously you copy the .cab files to the cab directory.

once you have it all the way you want, copy it all to the root of your SD card before you flash.

then have fun.

The reason I suggest you have a full copy on your pc is so you can add/remove/modify it all when you upgrade your cab files, email.xml file and the sdconfig.txt file.

As I try new apps, reg changes, etc, if I like and keep, I add it to the package and recopy it to my phone.

Once you do it, you'll NEVER go back to manually installing stuff!!!!!

Last edited by Compusmurf; 02-28-2009 at 02:30 PM. Reason: edited because the forum replaced characters.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 02-28-2009, 02:41 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Also, get and install CERegEditor on your PC.

IT's awesome for copying reg pieces and converting them into cabs.

(and backing up your registry and tons of other goodies)

http://ceregeditor.mdsoft.pl/
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-28-2009, 02:50 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

lordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to lordshadowz

Quote:
If you're a flashaholic and aren't doing this, you're insane.

Err, maybe not a true flashaholic.... Just need retraining.

It's actually VERY simple to do.

Make a folder on your pc to keep everything in place. I actually have a small drive partitioned. But a usb mem stick would be perfect.

Make a folder called cabs.

put all your toys in there.

EDIT the names of your cabs so there are NO spaces in the names....

then at the root of the folder, make the SDCONFIG.TXT file.

Here's an example of my sdconfig.txt file. Lines removed of course to make it small for the forum.

XML: \Storage Card\cabs\Email.xml
CAB: \Storage Card\Cabs\owner.cab
LOCK: Disable <- remove the spaces in here. The forum converts : D into
HIDE:Enabled
CAB: \Storage Card\Cabs\DinarSoftMemMaid_en.CAB
LOCK: Disabled <- remove the spaces in here. The forum converts : D into
RST: Reset

The first line is the .xml that provisions my exhange.

The first set of cabs listed (small set) are cabs that require NO user input.

The second set are ones that DO require input.

keep adding CAB lines as shown there for each of the cabs you want installed.

obviously you copy the .cab files to the cab directory.

once you have it all the way you want, copy it all to the root of your SD card before you flash.

then have fun.

The reason I suggest you have a full copy on your pc is so you can add/remove/modify it all when you upgrade your cab files, email.xml file and the sdconfig.txt file.

As I try new apps, reg changes, etc, if I like and keep, I add it to the package and recopy it to my phone.

Once you do it, you'll NEVER go back to manually installing stuff!!!!!

I thanked your post.. I'm setting this up right now. I didn't quite understand the whole thing until you posted this. Thank you Thank you Thank you !!!!!!!
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development