PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-06-2009, 03:11 AM
CyanogenMod
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S IV
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico
Re: MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com [Windows Phone® 6.5] [Final]

MidNight Blue theme, Full, Slider, Black & white clock have been updated...
Old 09-06-2009, 05:52 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

oldpueblo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularoldpueblo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularoldpueblo is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilRico View Post
Speed... It caused unnecessary lag, so Mike decided to remove it.
Now that it's back to three it's kinda nice, I don't have to look too hard at my phone to find an app because of the larger icons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PPCGeeks4ME View Post
Is there a cab to restore MSVC? I don't use the feature much, but when you need it, you need it.

Why was it removed? Also, why is the start menu back to three columns instead of four columns?

This seems like a lot of changes for a "finishing touches" update.
I get the feeling MSVC wasn't removed, just possibly broken since holding down the call button gives an MSVC error and doesn't just do nothing.
Old 09-06-2009, 07:25 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

lordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to lordshadowz

Ok so here's a quick one..

I'm using the Titanium interface. I've installed Showaco's Titanium weather v4.2 and then tried v4.1 and neither will work at all. Is anyone else having trouble with this plugin ? All other titanium plugins are working perfectly. I've used Titanium weather on previous MR 6.5 builds and its always worked.

EDIT: I got it. Its a mortscript error. Just download and unzip the attached file and then copy the mortscript file to the main Titanium Weather folder on the device and WALLA... it works after you set it up and update.

GAME ON !
Attached Files
File Type: zip TitaniumWeather.zip (3.2 KB, 17 views) Click for barcode!

Billy a.k.a. LordShadowz
Verizon HTC Touch Pro
Running Mighty Rom 5 (5/8/09)
Running Telus Radio 1.04.05v

My Custom R3BORN/MR5 TF3D mods- [HERE]
My MR5 Review

VERIZON TOUCH PRO USERS, go [HERE] for Help Installing and tweaking MIGHTY ROM4 R3BORN AND MIGHTY ROM 5 with ADDED RAM, NATIVE VzW apps, Tips, Bugs with fixes, GPS Issues and essential apps attached! Updated regularly with new Info. Last Update 5/13/09

Last edited by lordshadowz; 09-06-2009 at 07:39 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-06-2009, 09:05 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: USCC

Oditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

First off, this is a good ROM. But I have a couple problems that are annoying enough to just look for another ROM. First off, let me tell you how I installed this ROM

1) Flashed to Stock
2) Hard reset Stock
3) Flashed to MR6
4) Hard reset MR6

First when I go to the program tab and hit "All Programs" and the list comes up, I use my thumb to scan the list, but it freezes after a few times and I have to wait. Then it comes back. This is very annoying.

Second is when I type using the keyboard, it will double type letters a lot. It's like typing <Heelloo, hhoww aree youu. I aam finne> As you can see it can be a pain. Is there a fix for this?

Old 09-06-2009, 09:09 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro MightyRom6(7-18-09)
Carrier: Sprint (sero 500 F&F)

craig198 is just getting started

Quote:
First when I go to the program tab and hit "All Programs" and the list comes up, I use my thumb to scan the list, but it freezes after a few times and I have to wait. Then it comes back. This is very annoying.

Second is when I type using the keyboard, it will double type letters a lot. It's like typing <Heelloo, hhoww aree youu. I aam finne> As you can see it can be a pain. Is there a fix for this?
ur issues are not isolated to this rom only. and you wont find a better rom so i would try doing a hard reset with fingers crossed. or maybe redownloading the rom and reflashing. this aint win mo perfect yet. another thing is just to give it a day or 2 or 3 and see how it does.
Old 09-06-2009, 09:33 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

Oditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by craig198 View Post
ur issues are not isolated to this rom only. and you wont find a better rom so i would try doing a hard reset with fingers crossed. or maybe redownloading the rom and reflashing. this aint win mo perfect yet. another thing is just to give it a day or 2 or 3 and see how it does.
In my book, it's "never say Never"

I like the ROM, but redownloading it and going through all that again is over the top to me. I rather just try another ROM. I just hate having to redo all the email and stuff all over again. Oh well, I will give it till tomorrow to see.
Old 09-06-2009, 09:56 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oditius View Post
In my book, it's "never say Never"

I like the ROM, but redownloading it and going through all that again is over the top to me.
yeah ur probably right. I just see everyone talking about corrupted downloads so thats why I suggested. I kinda thought it was over the top as well. good call on letting it ride for a while. either you will get used to it or it may actually improve a little or both.
Old 09-06-2009, 10:34 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Sprint Hero
Carrier: Sprint

ElAguila is keeping up the good workElAguila is keeping up the good work

I tried caulkins fix for the tv but no luck. I will do a flash to stock, hard reset , and then flash to mr6 again.
Old 09-06-2009, 11:02 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by craig198 View Post
good call on letting it ride for a while. either you will get used to it or it may actually improve a little or both.

Letting it ride won't do any good, after all these are not "Thinking computers" And I am afraid I probably won't get use to it. But too busy today to do anything today. It's our 29th anniversary and I am sure the Mrs doesn't want me to keep playing with my computer and phone. So I will wait till tomorrow...
Old 09-06-2009, 12:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oditius View Post
Letting it ride won't do any good, after all these are not "Thinking computers" And I am afraid I probably won't get use to it. But too busy today to do anything today. It's our 29th anniversary and I am sure the Mrs doesn't want me to keep playing with my computer and phone. So I will wait till tomorrow...
wow is this new rom that bad?? i was actually thinking of flashing it today. tell the wife an emergency came up at the office lol. wow you make me feel younger...29th? im only 28 years old lol. just kiddn with ya. happy anniversary.

screw it im gonna flash ne way.

Last edited by craig198; 09-06-2009 at 01:01 PM.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development