PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-14-2009, 01:58 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon

combatstang is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.16 [20771] [UC] [24M

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorloves View Post
If you look in the RUU folder that came with this rom download, you will see the pagepoolchanger.exe. Just open that up and select the RUU_unsigned.nbh and change it. You will have to flash again though. There's no way to change the pagepool on your current installation. Yea...like already mentioned above, definitely lower your page pool since the verizon touch pro has much lower memory then the rest of the touch pro's

o dang. in the verizon section.. it said to lower it to 6. which i did.

seems to be running good though
Old 04-14-2009, 01:59 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Prizo!
Carrier: Sprint

Alex42590 is becoming a great contributor
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.16 [20771] [UC] [24M

Quote:
Originally Posted by combatstang View Post
o dang. in the verizon section.. it said to lower it to 6. which i did.

seems to be running good though
check this out....
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=4094
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-14-2009, 02:00 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

combatstang is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex42590 View Post

ya thats what i did...

here is the step.

4) Now on the screen you will see the little bubble next to the number 24 is selected. Use the pointer and select the 6 bubble and make sure the . is in it.
----

i couldnt find the phone dialer disable for 10mbs extra..
Old 04-14-2009, 02:03 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC touch diamond

Astrak is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorloves View Post
This is the touch pro forum. You might get better results asking in the Diamond forum for Mighty's rom.
I realize that now, didn't know how that happened. Will try again.
Old 04-14-2009, 02:43 AM
CyanogenMod
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S IV
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico

Quote:
Originally Posted by igl007 View Post
Why isn't there a donation link?
All of you guys and gals that are in here are just plain awesome! I'm not going to even lie. I can always depend on coming in here and some how you guys always deliver a funny or two

As far as the donation links, both MightyMike and myself are thankful that you all even consider sending us a dime or a nickel. I remember talking to MightyMike asking him for his paypal. As the time has gone by, and we both talk about the work that goes onto the ROM and what we can do to make it better, I now see what's payment enough and that's the satisfaction you all get when you use our work. Since I bought the server, there's been 26,608 downloads of MightyROM's and themes and we hit over 2 terabytes of bandwidth in the info you guys pulled from it. That alone is rewarding. As for myself, I really feel weird in accepting money from people. If you ever get to meet me, you will see why... I respect all of you and have the utmost gratitude that you guys even look at my work, for that I keep putting out the all nighters, ask my gf... LOL....

What's also amazing to see is how wide spread this ROM and themes are. Below is a list of countries that have either downloaded MightyRom's and/or my themes (I excluded the countries that have not hit my server. #'s are based off of IP's, and the list is in order from the country with the most downloads to the least):
Code:
  1. United States
  2. Canada
  3. China
  4. Mexico
  5. Puerto Rico
  6. Ukraine
  7. Great Britain
  8. Japan
  9. Saudi Arabia
  10. Germany
  11. Moldova
  12. Spain
  13. Dominican Republic
  14. India
  15. Thailand
  16. Italy
  17. European country
  18. Kyrgyzstan
  19. Australia
  20. Netherlands
  21. Singapore
  22. South Africa
  23. Virgin Islands (USA)
  24. Sweden
  25. Philippines
  26. France
  27. Uzbekistan
  28. Greece
  29. Belgium
  30. Latvia
  31. Yemen
  32. Norway
  33. Czech Republic
  34. Hungary
  35. Romania
  36. Portugal
  37. Malaysia
  38. Former Czechoslovakia
  39. Israel
  40. Indonesia
  41. Finland
  42. Poland
  43. Nigeria
  44. South Korea
  45. Kazakhstan
  46. Austria
  47. Jordan
  48. Venezuela
  49. Turkey
  50. Denmark
  51. Kuwait
  52. Brunei Darussalam
  53. Russian Federation
  54. Brazil
  55. New Zealand
  56. Switzerland
  57. Ivory Coast (Cote D'Ivoire)
  58. Colombia
  59. Bulgaria
  60. El Salvador
  61. Slovak Republic
  62. Egypt
  63. Morocco
  64. Macedonia
  65. Lithuania
  66. Estonia
  67. Argentina
  68. United Arab Emirates
  69. Syria
  70. Cambodia
  71. Malta
  72. Guam (USA)
  73. Bosnia-Herzegovina
  74. Hong Kong
  75. Ireland
  76. Slovenia
  77. Oman
  78. Croatia
  79. Iran
  80. Taiwan
  81. Pakistan
Fascinating isn't it?
Old 04-14-2009, 02:54 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

DIOS MIO man. I had no idea you all were world wide? That's incredible. That just goes to show you...haha
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-14-2009, 03:05 AM
CyanogenMod
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S IV
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico

Oh, and before I forget.... I have to let you all know about something that you all care about, since MightyMike didn't have a chance to come on here, and that's "PROGRESS"!

I say progress because that's the best way to describe it. One thing that I want you all to understand that's a challenge with 6.5 based ROM's + TouchFlo, is that if you make a change in TouchFlo, it could have an impact on Titanium (6.5 windows default). That ranges from dialers, signal bars, reg tweaks, speed/ stability, some apps function, direct link impacts, and the list just goes on. Reason why this release is taking longer then other ROM updates is because there is much more involved then updating OEMs and tweaking things, it's like using a whole new platform, and we need to have it nailed down before you guys start depending on it because my TP is my life (I really use my phone everyday for work and business related things as well as my entertainment). Our goal, is to make sure you guys can use TouchFlo 3D and/or Titanium, and have absolutely no performance penalty, reliability issues, or have any over lapping problems switching between the two. Not everyone will like titanium, and those that do, most likely do not like TouchFlo 3D, so now, you will be able to run your phone how ever you want!!!

Okay, so now to the good stuff, on MightyMike's last test build that he sent me, I have to say that we're close, as long as nothing ugly pokes its ugly head out. Overall system stability is where we like it, everything is a lot more touch friendly, and the new 6.5 with TouchFlo is making me happy. Ex: Going to the MyFavs tab, hitting all people, with 6.1 you would have to scroll either really slowly or way to fast, it was just crap to use!!! Now you get a perfectly flowing contact list, while you can SEE the photos of your contacts, so little things like that will make MightyROM5 better to use. The phone seems to be just as good from a fresh boot-up as it does 6 hours later with tons of use. So now as it stands the foundation is basically complete, we're now just tweaking the OS to see if we can squeeze any more performance out of it, and also fixing a couple of little gremlins.
This post has been thanked 26 times.
Old 04-14-2009, 03:05 AM
Almost a VIP

pdx77 knows their stuffpdx77 knows their stuffpdx77 knows their stuffpdx77 knows their stuffpdx77 knows their stuffpdx77 knows their stuff

Wow that's pretty cool, I never realized how many people actually do use this ROM, I'm a bit suprised that China is #3.
Old 04-14-2009, 03:36 AM
Android Convert
Pocket PC: Epic 4g

1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to 1999TL

Quote:
Originally Posted by enrique1018 View Post
Agreed, I tried it and it's too buggy. I don't see how everyone is saying it's a perfect rom. Eff it, I'm just going to hold out.
I couldn't hold out any longer! I forgot how blazing 4.16 is now that I've used 6.5.
Old 04-14-2009, 03:40 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO!!!

aaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

WOW! Thats awesome!! I cant believe how many people download the rom,and from different countries!!! Well I was soooo looking forward to Mighty 5 now thx to lil rico I need methadone cuz im dying over here!!! lol I remember using Mikes VERY FIRST rom he ever released on my diamond and I remember saying to myself I cant believe this is this guys 1st rom! It was amazing then and its even better now!!! And with the addition of lilrico and his talent now words cant even describe it! All I can say is thank you VERY MUCH for all you guys' hard word alot of people dont realize the hard work and detail that goes into this. Thanks again and CANT WAIT for Mighty 5!!!!!!!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development