PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-23-2009, 09:24 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo/HTC Arrive
Carrier: Sprint

purian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com [Windows Phone® 6.5] [Final]

Quote:
Originally Posted by tltwelve View Post
How can I tell if I got the final version on my TP?
It should be the only download link available on the front page for this rom bud. !
Old 10-23-2009, 09:36 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: us cellular

tltwelve is a n00b

Before I go ahead and flash my TP Pro, can someone plz rate these roms in order of stability and speed: NRG vs Mighty Vs Juicy ????
Old 10-23-2009, 09:39 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo/HTC Arrive

purian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Before I go ahead and flash my TP Pro, can someone plz rate these roms in order of stability and speed: NRG vs Mighty Vs Juicy ????
Its all up to the user man, everyone has there own opinion of roms, you'll have to try them all and perform yours.. they are all great chefs.. I will add one tip, Mighty & Juicy roms seem to have a better battery life. Enjoy yourself, you wont stop after the 1st time.!!
Old 10-23-2009, 09:41 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

Quote:
How can I tell if I got the final version on my TP?
start-settings-system-Device Information, and look at the rom date and see if it matches the release date in post 1 (Sep 5)
Old 10-23-2009, 11:39 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel

tee00max is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorloves View Post
start-settings-system-Device Information, and look at the rom date and see if it matches the release date in post 1 (Sep 5)
could someone point me in the right direction to download the latest because my ROM date is July.
Old 10-23-2009, 11:52 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: us cellular

tltwelve is a n00b

same here mine says under Device Info -> built date is July. Where is the correct link to final built Sept. 5?
Old 10-23-2009, 11:59 PM
Lurker

tee00max is a n00b

Quote:
same here mine says under Device Info -> built date is July. Where is the correct link to final built Sept. 5?
yeah because i thought i had the most recent one..
Old 10-24-2009, 12:23 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

kinesis is a n00b

Does anyone have the same problem as me with WM6.5 ? that it runs really slow and isnt very responsive at times? I wonder, since the TP2 has the same hardware has the TP1 how it could be considered a great phone, since WM6.5 absolutely runs slow and horriblly unusable, with Opera choking at times and selecting random links you dont mean to select.

Also where is the slick looking blue button dialer that says 'coming soon' on the OP's post?

Last edited by kinesis; 10-24-2009 at 12:28 AM.
Old 10-24-2009, 12:56 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by tee00max View Post
yeah because i thought i had the most recent one..
if this post is true, you'll have to look at the changelog to see if you have the newest one. it looks like MM forgot to update the rom date on the final release. sorry to give you wrong info earlier.
Old 10-24-2009, 01:58 AM
Lurker

tee00max is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorloves View Post
if this post is true, you'll have to look at the changelog to see if you have the newest one. it looks like MM forgot to update the rom date on the final release. sorry to give you wrong info earlier.
its cool just wondering. and one other small little thing, is anyone else battery icon real clost to the task manager drop-down?
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development