PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-27-2009, 07:28 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

digiblur is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardigiblur is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardigiblur is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardigiblur is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ ROM ] [ CDMA ] [ HERMAN ] [ 05.24.09 ] [ Windows® Build 21234 ] MightyROM5

Quote:
Originally Posted by digiblur View Post
I remember people doing a known issue/quick fix list for one of MR5's roms. Anyone have a list? Debating on whether I should dump 4.16 again.
No response...so I assume there are no issues with this ROM. Awesome!
Old 05-27-2009, 09:37 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Mogul > TP1 > TP2 > Arrive > SGS3 > SGS4 > LG G4

esqueue knows their stuffesqueue knows their stuffesqueue knows their stuffesqueue knows their stuffesqueue knows their stuffesqueue knows their stuff
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Re: [ ROM ] [ CDMA ] [ HERMAN ] [ 05.24.09 ] [ Windows® Build 21234 ] MightyROM5

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcharkowski View Post
I know someone is probably going to yell SEARCH, as it's probably addressed somewhere in this monster thread, but if it is, my searching skills ain't good enough to find it. So....

I just put the latest MightyROM on my Sprint Touch Pro and I LOVE IT. Just a few issues, one of which is sorta major.

When I close the keyboard sometimes (seems to happen especially in Google Maps) the phone completely shuts off. This never happened on the stock Sprint ROM in all the time I've had it. It's happened in multiple applications (Google Maps, messaging, at least).

Has anyone seen this? Any ideas?
Odd but I had this problem on other phones when I had a bad battery. try slaming it shut kinda hard without any programs running.
Old 05-27-2009, 09:58 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

MiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to MiltonPro Send a message via MSN to MiltonPro

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom108 View Post
Great Job Mike! i got used to the new icon it really does look nicer. i just decided to use advanced config to auto disconnect after a given time.
You can't use **Advanced Config*** to disable data connectivity without screwing up the #777 reg files.

That function was created for the Diamond, not the "Herman" Touch Pro....

Once you use that feature. You will forever have issues with answering phone calls. You start having problems answering incoming calls with the soft key and answer key....

Like Mighty Rom has said.... Data connect will show, but it automatically disconnects.... Thats a standard function on "Herman" TP's....
Old 05-27-2009, 10:12 PM
Regular 'Geeker

MiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to MiltonPro Send a message via MSN to MiltonPro

Just installed new update. I like the fact that is a new build.....

Had to update and install a new cab for "MY Phone".... Other than that, no flaws noticed at the moment.....

Some of us don't like to see a post with running issues with a new ROM. But I think its the most effective way to post a list of current issues or bugs with the new updated ROM and bounce that a few times a day to let everyone know and stay up to date of whats going on, what to expect, and limit the same questions....
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-27-2009, 10:30 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

jshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiltonPro View Post
You can't use **Advanced Config*** to disable data connectivity without screwing up the #777 reg files.

That function was created for the Diamond, not the "Herman" Touch Pro....

Once you use that feature. You will forever have issues with answering phone calls. You start having problems answering incoming calls with the soft key and answer key....

Like Mighty Rom has said.... Data connect will show, but it automatically disconnects.... Thats a standard function on "Herman" TP's....
ive used Advanced Config for a long time and never had issues. Not sure where you are getting your info. Data not running and data being disconnected are two different things. data arrows off is data is not being transmitted but the "data connection" is still on. This burns more battery compared to the connection being totally off.

Radio: 2.35.00WF
Old 05-27-2009, 10:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

Block is becoming a great contributor

hey, when receiving new emails/txt and clicking on the taskbar to notifications screen...when I click on the new mail/txt nothin happens? how can I make this go to the txt/email page?
Old 05-27-2009, 10:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

faintecho is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by jutaman View Post
i dont kno if anyone else is having this problem, but there is a problem with the alarm. i am unable to set a different sound for the alarms. no matter which sound i change it to its always the same default sound.
I second that. No matter what ringtone i set my alarm to the ringtone that is set for "reminders" under sound settings rings.
A fix Mighty?

Also new version of My phone to add to next ROM update.
Old 05-27-2009, 10:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 4G

Kmagn13 is becoming a great contributor

maybe this has been answered..... but when I go into my text messages.... read or type a new message.... when i go to the "X" button.... it take like 1 minute to go back to the main screen.... it does not do it if i hit the home hardware key.... just wondering if this is a known issue or if there is a fix

DONT FORGET TO HIT THANKS IF I HELPED YOU
Old 05-28-2009, 12:01 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint EVO 4G

rawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to rawdikrik

Aorry to say Mike... But Ive been a huge user of this rom and have so far been kinda unhappy with it.

Im a huge texter, and pretty much anytime I text, the phone is just frozen. Period. It totally sucks.

Ive got to soft reset anytime I even read a text. Its just not something I can deal with.

Ive hard reset a buttload of times and even tried using the phone with absolutely no added programs or changes. Just nothing seems to work.

I hope we can figure out how to fix this... Before I stray.

I love: Swype, Pandora, AmonRa Recovery and Touiteur.
I hate: Swype (haha), 4G dropping constantly, screen protectors and losing signal in the DC subways
Old 05-28-2009, 01:04 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

MightyROM5_05.28.09_Herman
Windows® 21725 Build 21725
MightyROM5_Project

Hey guys,

After such success with Project Copper, I have decided to create a ROM dedicated towards the light user.

This is an extremely LIGHT ROM!

What that means is the following:

No HTC Bloatware, except for Task Manager. That's about it.
All additional applications such as album, opera, youtube, manila, etc have been completely removed.

This is a NON-Supported ROM. What that means is that this is just a fun little project I created tonight to pass the time away.

I urge everyone to give it a shot. It's very lightweight, fast, and easy to use.

Here are the package contents:

HTC Task Manager
HTC Ezinput 2 (Juicy)
Windows Live
Microsoft Widgets (Live, Money, Weather)
Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, One Note)
Voice Command
Quick GPS

Enjoy!

[ Click Here To Download MightyROM5_05.28.09_Herman.exe ]

Last edited by MightyMike; 05-28-2009 at 11:27 AM.
This post has been thanked 14 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development