PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-23-2009, 04:37 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

SonOfChrist is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [April 21st, 2009] (((((MightyROM5))))) Windows Phone® 21501 Build 21501

I love the 4.16 rom so i went back to it ... but i do love the animation screen from the Mighty Rom 5 could i get that? please PM me i dont want this post to get lost in the massive amounts of other posts lol thanks, both the boot screen that says Mighty ROM and the animation part. Thanks again!
Old 04-23-2009, 04:43 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

MiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to MiltonPro Send a message via MSN to MiltonPro

Cant get the tswentask bar to work. I am installing: tsowentaskbar6v3.1.cab

and ofcourse following the steps;

1. sdkcerts.cab
2. tsowentaskbar6v3.1.cab
3. http://www.nuerom.com/nueDownload/download.aspx?id=40

But it seems to be sluggish when clicking on notification pop-ups or when I tap on the battery icon.

Its doing it while I install it first w/o any other installs. After hard reset..

Anyone else....
Old 04-23-2009, 04:51 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon Wireles

LunaticSerenade is keeping up the good workLunaticSerenade is keeping up the good work

I actually had the corrupt ringtone issue, but I think it was because I tried to update my HTCVolumeControl.dll after installing Tsowen's taskbar 6.5. >.> oops.

I've also noticed that the memory usage on this ROM creeps up like a motha*****. It usually levels out around 80% but on boot it starts at about 73% (VZW TP, laaame).

Any thoughts? For my part, I'm just chalking it up to WM6.5 being beta...
Search is your best friend.
Old 04-23-2009, 04:59 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

lordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to lordshadowz

Quote:
Originally Posted by jp3600k View Post
nah dude i dont have MS voice command and that still happens to me i believe the problem is with the htc ringtones when you change your ringtone to one of them it will play the first time and then crash

Thing is I've never changed my ringtones. I actually like all the sounds Mike has selected and have never changed them.. yet like you said they will work once, sometimes twice.. then BAM no more notification sounds.

Billy a.k.a. LordShadowz
Verizon HTC Touch Pro
Running Mighty Rom 5 (5/8/09)
Running Telus Radio 1.04.05v

My Custom R3BORN/MR5 TF3D mods- [HERE]
My MR5 Review

VERIZON TOUCH PRO USERS, go [HERE] for Help Installing and tweaking MIGHTY ROM4 R3BORN AND MIGHTY ROM 5 with ADDED RAM, NATIVE VzW apps, Tips, Bugs with fixes, GPS Issues and essential apps attached! Updated regularly with new Info. Last Update 5/13/09
Old 04-23-2009, 04:59 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

superman426 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to superman426 Send a message via MSN to superman426 Send a message via Yahoo to superman426

for some reason some icons appeared on my start, how can i delete those icons. the only thing that it does when i click on it says move to the top
Old 04-23-2009, 05:00 PM
Regular 'Geeker

lordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by arelas View Post
Juicy released another ROM today. He claims he fixed the corrupt ringtone issue. Will he reveal what's in the sauce?

Oh his rom was having the same issue ??? I don't go over there.. hehehe.
Old 04-23-2009, 05:04 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2

jshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordshadowz View Post
Oh his rom was having the same issue ??? I don't go over there.. hehehe.
look at you starting trouble.

come on now...Juicy has skills as well. His latest ROM with TFD2 is really good. I'm learning to like Titanium. I could argue with anyone that its not as functional to a serious user of the phone as TFLD, but it's still cool. Mike just has the handle on memory allocation, and battery use.

Radio: 2.35.00WF
Old 04-23-2009, 05:05 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunaticSerenade View Post
I actually had the corrupt ringtone issue, but I think it was because I tried to update my HTCVolumeControl.dll after installing Tsowen's taskbar 6.5. >.> oops.

I've also noticed that the memory usage on this ROM creeps up like a motha*****. It usually levels out around 80% but on boot it starts at about 73% (VZW TP, laaame).

Any thoughts? For my part, I'm just chalking it up to WM6.5 being beta...

Are you using Memory reclaimer ? Please read the link in my signature for tips. theres a link for HTC addicts clean ram.
Old 04-23-2009, 05:10 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

Juicy hasn't solved the problem.

It's still within his rom.

It's looking to be a 21501 Sys wide problem at the moment.

---

Calkulins new diamond kitchen is also suffering the same issue on 21501.

Last edited by MightyMike; 04-23-2009 at 05:14 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 04-23-2009, 05:12 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro

dzentn02 is a n00b

how do you get the auto correct turned off completly in the mighty 5? I have the auto correct off but it tries to correct every word I type as I go
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development