PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-12-2009, 03:24 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

GoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [2-8-09] KK's Loaded ROM v1.5 Sprint and Others [OS 5.2.21009 Build 21109] [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by xs2k View Post
Sorry, I didn't read through 90 pages, but any way to change the background picture?
go to the settings tab and click on wall paper
Kevan has set it up so that it will be the wall paper on all the tabs (ty very much for this kevan)

PPCGeeks New User Guide

Old 02-12-2009, 03:25 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2

xs2k is a n00b
Re: [2-8-09] KK's Loaded ROM v1.5 Sprint and Others [OS 5.2.21009 Build 21109] [UC]

The apps are great! Looks Great!

One problem, mine seems to laggg...alot. When going into "all program" or "all people," the scrolling lags.

Things I've tried: reflashed and hard reset twice.

Keep up the good work! Thanks again.
Old 02-12-2009, 04:03 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO!!!

aaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by playboy71322 View Post
any way we can an fm radio in v1.6??

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=43750
The FM Radio Does Not work on the Touch Pro, only the diamond.
Old 02-12-2009, 06:31 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

djfujiyama is just getting started

hard resetting seems to have fixed the lag. Thanks as always
Old 02-12-2009, 07:12 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

knewBee4lyfe is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to knewBee4lyfe

kev...

mms...

voice command is what they said it was... but when i opened voice command it wasn't there. no options... or anything...

and the tracker is phone tracker... or something like that. its free so it can be in there.
being a knew bee, im always learning stuff im forgetting, ADHD Sucks balls. i knew i should have listened to my mommy when she said drugs are bad... but i was never this bad at remembering stuff... anyways... learning, yea... ADHD makes me a person that writes long and useless stuff... anyways back to learning... i will be a new bee for life because by the time i understand something, im 2 updates behind. sorry.
Old 02-12-2009, 11:19 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: touch pro2, htc hero,palm pre
Carrier: sprint,cricket

shawnageek is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to shawnageek

i have kk's rom loaded nice talk text web but how come you can send mms dose not give you that options can you lead me the way peeps only has option to e-mail.
Old 02-12-2009, 12:06 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC TP KK 1.8

vmbgap is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to vmbgap

Quote:
Originally Posted by djfujiyama View Post
Just installed 1.5 along with the new telus radio and it lags like a mother now. It's like the mogul with a stock ROM. Every time i do anything there's a big delay.

Was i supposed to hard reset after I flashed the ROM or something?

Should always do a hard reset - just good practice.

Small Business Syndicate - Forum

The last small business forum you will ever need, if we don't have the information you need we will get it!

http://www.sbsforum.us
Old 02-12-2009, 01:18 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: WM 6.1

vladtepes86 is a n00b

I am guessing this is not specificly because of the ROM but want to make people aware. I had been playing that sand game quite a bit (not sure if this was a cause but seems possible) and a few hours later came home and was charging the phone, I recieved a text or email or something to cause it to light up and the phone started flickering like crazy (imagine a jumbeled tv signal could still see the background but lots of lines etc). Anyway after I turned it on and off I had a nice line of stuck pixels through the middle of the phone (left to right).

I tried resetting (soft and hard) and running one of the unstick pixel programs to no avail, have also tried massaging but no luck either. Any other suggestions or how much it would cost to fix (I do have the full insurance through sprint) but not sure if its worth paying the $50 deductable.

I only mention it here because it was running 1.5 and the flickering was definitly the touch flow HD and flip clock so not sure if it was a factor or not but warning others and asking for help.
Old 02-13-2009, 12:58 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

playboy71322 is a n00b

hey K

Here's another idea for your new release...

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...rapid+charging

its some kind of rapid charge drivers that mighty rom uses...
Old 02-13-2009, 01:02 AM
Former Short Fat Chef
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Threadstarter

kevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to kevank

Quote:
Originally Posted by playboy71322 View Post
hey K

Here's another idea for your new release...

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...rapid+charging

its some kind of rapid charge drivers that mighty rom uses...
That has been in my ROM from the very beginning.

Thanks

Remember that if anyone helps you, let everyone know by clicking Thanks.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development