PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-11-2009, 07:31 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo
Carrier: Sprint

hotspace is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhotspace is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhotspace is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhotspace is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [2-8-09] KK's Loaded ROM v1.5 Sprint and Others [OS 5.2.21009 Build 21109] [UC]

KK...Big ups to you man!! I love the ROM. Finally...a "set it and forget it" rom. It has almost everything (only missing Slingplayer) I need. I appreciate the work put into it.

I had an issue when syncing my contacts though...I use a MBP and Markspace. I had to reset the phone for the contacts to show...no big deal.

THANKS AGAIN!!!

by the way...my intention is not to "dis" any of the other chefs/cookers. I just like this ROM the best.
Old 02-11-2009, 07:49 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Casiopeia E100,Sprint Apache,Sprint TP,TP2,EVO

housinit is keeping up the good workhousinit is keeping up the good workhousinit is keeping up the good work
Re: [2-8-09] KK's Loaded ROM v1.5 Sprint and Others [OS 5.2.21009 Build 21109] [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comstar View Post
Does this work for you? Your backlight stays on during a call? I have tried the diamond tweak, edited the registry directly and every other thing I could find, and you are the first post I have read anywhere that this works. There's a lot of people trying to figure this out. It's a common problem with cooked ROMS. I am on v1.5 right now.

Actually, you know what. I does not work completely for me. It does delay the time it takes for it to turn off the backlight, but it still turns off after about 15-20 seconds, as opposed to turning off immediately after putting it up to your face. It would be nice to keep it on the whole time, or just to dim and not turn off.

--housinit
Old 02-11-2009, 08:07 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

Comstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuff

Darn. Same thing here - I thought maybe we were onto something. Very frustrating problem.
Old 02-11-2009, 08:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

cerchiarax is keeping up the good workcerchiarax is keeping up the good work
Question Re: [2-8-09] KK's Loaded ROM v1.5 Sprint and Others [OS 5.2.21009 Build 21109] [UC]

Just upgraded to 1.5 and having issues with Internet Sharing. It seems the connection from the computer and phone drops. You dont really see a physical network disconnection just that the net stops working and cant finish a download until I disconnect and connect internet sharing. Usually occurs after about half an hour of downloading.
Old 02-11-2009, 11:07 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

djfujiyama is just getting started

Just installed 1.5 along with the new telus radio and it lags like a mother now. It's like the mogul with a stock ROM. Every time i do anything there's a big delay.

Was i supposed to hard reset after I flashed the ROM or something?
Old 02-11-2009, 11:09 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO!!!

aaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotspace View Post
KK...Big ups to you man!! I love the ROM. Finally...a "set it and forget it" rom. It has almost everything (only missing Slingplayer) I need. I appreciate the work put into it.

I had an issue when syncing my contacts though...I use a MBP and Markspace. I had to reset the phone for the contacts to show...no big deal.

THANKS AGAIN!!!

by the way...my intention is not to "dis" any of the other chefs/cookers. I just like this ROM the best.

Ahhhhh you got slingplayer??? I just bought it the other day, isnt it the BEST dam thing EVER invented?? LOL I LOVE it!!
Old 02-11-2009, 11:49 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Casiopeia E100,Sprint Apache,Sprint TP,TP2,EVO

housinit is keeping up the good workhousinit is keeping up the good workhousinit is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by djfujiyama View Post
Just installed 1.5 along with the new telus radio and it lags like a mother now. It's like the mogul with a stock ROM. Every time i do anything there's a big delay.

Was i supposed to hard reset after I flashed the ROM or something?

Yeah man, try hard resetting. When I first flashed 1.5 i had some major lag, so I hard reset and that took care of it.

--housinit
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-12-2009, 01:39 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

playboy71322 is a n00b

any way we can an fm radio in v1.6??

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=43750
Old 02-12-2009, 01:51 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: sprint

crazaytalent is keeping up the good workcrazaytalent is keeping up the good work

Alright yahlll...am I to take it that 1.5 of KK's fully loaded rom the most stable advanced beta version with most general issues resolved? Is that the general consenus... Ive been watching the thread for a while, and am considering switch from juggs .88B and this caught my eye... I luv fully loaded roms, and this look like one of the best... but as it is fully loaded, i know thre always a chance and issues of prob being overlooked and app conflicts happening... I wanna know if itll be worth it and a relativly easy flash from a rom ive already investin time in settin up... If i do run itll probably my for a lil while

Ive seen no knew version for a few days, and as long as Ive been watchin seems like most common issues and basic apps have been resolved and working normally... lookin like a final beta maybe?
Old 02-12-2009, 02:17 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2

xs2k is a n00b

Sorry, I didn't read through 90 pages, but any way to change the background picture?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development