PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-04-2009, 08:51 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC TP KK 1.8
Carrier: Sprint

vmbgap is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to vmbgap
Re: [2-4-09] KK's Loaded ROM v1.4 Sprint and Others [OS 5.2.21009 Build 21109] [UC]

Hey just flashed 1.4.

Really quick: (and im sorry if this has been addressed, just trying to help)

1) still 2 cameras, calcs and smart phone trackers

ooooo

And

Kevan, the landscape home screen still doesnt work, LOL J/K great rom keep up the great work. If you ever need any help i would like to learn from a master LOL

Small Business Syndicate - Forum

The last small business forum you will ever need, if we don't have the information you need we will get it!

http://www.sbsforum.us
Old 02-04-2009, 09:06 PM
RMD
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

RMD is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to RMD Send a message via MSN to RMD Send a message via Yahoo to RMD
Re: [2-4-09] KK's Loaded ROM v1.4 Sprint and Others [OS 5.2.21009 Build 21109] [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by vmbgap View Post
I would really like to update to 1.4 as I am on the extremely old 1.2 (LOL) but I have had no luck with PIMbackup and restore. Mainly the restore part. When I go to restore the back up it wont let me select the file to restore.

Any thoughts???

By the way GREAT ROM!!!!
Did you hit Browse then the plus mark next to storage card and scroll down?

or

After trying to run pimbackup and exiting, the *.pib files should be associated pimbackup.
Then all you "should" need to do is go to the file to be restored in File Explorer and double click it to restore.

You'll be back!!!

Last edited by RMD; 02-04-2009 at 09:12 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-04-2009, 09:15 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC TP KK 1.8

vmbgap is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to vmbgap

Quote:
Originally Posted by RMD View Post
Did you hit Browse then the plus mark next to storage card and scroll down?

or

After trying to run pimbackup and exiting, the *.pib files should be associated pimbackup.
Then all you "should" need to do is go to the file to be restored in File Explorer and double click it to restore.
Got it taken care of but thank you!
Old 02-04-2009, 09:32 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

RicoRich196 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRicoRich196 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRicoRich196 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRicoRich196 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Is there a way to install the Stock Sprint landscape manila shortcut menu on this? If so how? I've been searching the forums for the last 15 mins and "Stock Sprint manila landscape" isn't working.
Old 02-04-2009, 09:56 PM
VIP n00b
Pocket PC: iPhone
Carrier: AT&T

Rusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to Rusty Duck

Quote:
Originally Posted by RicoRich196 View Post
Is there a way to install the Stock Sprint landscape manila shortcut menu on this? If so how? I've been searching the forums for the last 15 mins and "Stock Sprint manila landscape" isn't working.
If there was a way Kevan would have done it. Give the guy some time and well deserved rest and if it is possible he will get it done.

Old 02-04-2009, 10:01 PM
VIP n00b
Pocket PC: iPhone
Carrier: AT&T

Rusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to Rusty Duck

Kevan - I have the oddest thing happen this evening and I forget to test it agian - to lazy to go back out to my car. LOL

As always, I was streaming via A2DP on the way home. When I pulled into the garage, I did not stop the music on the TF3D music player prior to turning off blue tooth. The music switched over to the phone's speaker. I could not stop the music via TF3D and the volume buttons did not turn the music down - even when I set it to vibrate. As I was walking into the house I just did a soft reset as it was blaring to loudly.

I will try it again in the morning.
Old 02-04-2009, 11:07 PM
Former Short Fat Chef
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Threadstarter

kevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to kevank

Quote:
Originally Posted by ginkilla View Post
Quick question, any way for me to *temporarily* enable my ## codes without re-flashing? I just got this rom loaded on my replacement phone, wanted to test it out before activating it...
Which ## codes? All the ones that I am aware work on my phone.

Remember that if anyone helps you, let everyone know by clicking Thanks.
Old 02-04-2009, 11:11 PM
Former Short Fat Chef
Threadstarter

kevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RicoRich196 View Post
Please tell me that you read some of the thread and that you are kidding.

Read up on Tounflo 3d HD. It does not natively have a landscape mode. There is an addon but it is in alpha and doesn't work well.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-04-2009, 11:21 PM
Former Short Fat Chef
Threadstarter

Ok. Can someone please do me a favor. I am loosing track of peoples issues and requests. Can someone scan the last 5 pages of the thread and summarize a list of requests (with links if supplied) and issues?

At this point for the next build I have:

Upgrade Google Maps to support Lattitude
Update the People tab to include HD layout
States Caller ID

I know there was a lot more... someone help me out please.
Old 02-05-2009, 12:31 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: BELL

cdmvirt is keeping up the good workcdmvirt is keeping up the good workcdmvirt is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by vmbgap View Post
Hey just flashed 1.4.

Really quick: (and im sorry if this has been addressed, just trying to help)

1) still 2 cameras, calcs and smart phone trackers

ooooo

And

Kevan, the landscape home screen still doesnt work, LOL J/K great rom keep up the great work. If you ever need any help i would like to learn from a master LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdmvirt View Post
Here is a great program to use instead of Weather DB good interface take a look if you like and just Updated.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=475111

Here an update for Footprints too fixes the Photo in the Template

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=478088

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtkxhom3r View Post
hey i know you just released 1.4 today but you might want to look into this it would make navigaton sssooo much better!

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=56252

Quote:
Originally Posted by RMD View Post
Someone finally did a G1 style phone locking app for windows mobile, I've been wanting it for a while.

ThottleLock 0.5

It has a problem when trying to answer phone on mine, but worth a mention and look at. Free license files on there also, for now.

here you go hope that helps....

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development