PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-24-2009, 07:21 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

deadheart is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [1-20-09] KK's Loaded ROM v0.9 Sprint and Others [OS 5.2.21009 Build 21109] [UC]

ok i found my first glitches with this rom, I use a Motorolla S9-HD with my phone as my blue toofer device. I have been losing connectivity with only outgoing calls. Incomming the device works fine. When this happens I have had to either refresh the features, then check them off, inside the Bluetooth settings, or Turn off the device, and reboot my phone. Also when I open my keyboard to type while a program (Opera Mostly) is loading it freezes. No idea why its happening, so i know diagnosticly im less than useless right now, but if someone tells me what i have to look for to help you guys out, Im willing to learn...
Old 01-24-2009, 10:14 PM
Former Short Fat Chef
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Threadstarter

kevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to kevank
Re: [1-20-09] KK's Loaded ROM v0.9 Sprint and Others [OS 5.2.21009 Build 21109] [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadheart View Post
ok i found my first glitches with this rom, I use a Motorolla S9-HD with my phone as my blue toofer device. I have been losing connectivity with only outgoing calls. Incomming the device works fine. When this happens I have had to either refresh the features, then check them off, inside the Bluetooth settings, or Turn off the device, and reboot my phone. Also when I open my keyboard to type while a program (Opera Mostly) is loading it freezes. No idea why its happening, so i know diagnosticly im less than useless right now, but if someone tells me what i have to look for to help you guys out, Im willing to learn...
I will try to recreate this.

Kevan

Remember that if anyone helps you, let everyone know by clicking Thanks.
Old 01-24-2009, 10:25 PM
Former Short Fat Chef
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Threadstarter

kevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to kevank

Just an update for everyone. I have been really busy with "real" life this week. It looks like the beginning of next week looks the same. In the next release I plan to update the D3D driver, add an IM client (Palringo or BeeJive maybe) and try to fix the txt file on the system memory.

On another note, I have been testing Manilla HD over the last week and I will not be including it in my ROM an time soon. It is still quite buggy, slow and crashes a lot. When I can get it to run in a stable manner I will be including it in my ROM.

Thanks

Kevan
Old 01-24-2009, 10:49 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC 6850

cassiline is a n00b

Love this ROM and have been using it for a couple days now. The only thing that drives me nuts is PIE being launched when I click on a URL in email. I would really prefer to have Opera be the default browser for any links I click on. Is there a setting I need to change to get this to happen. I have been looking all over the phone and coming up empty. The Sprint stock rom would launch Opera by default and i would love to get back to that.

Also, would love to have the Instant messaging program the stock ROM came with added.
Old 01-25-2009, 12:26 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Pre

xtkxhom3r is a n00b

i just went through the whole thread and i saw nothing about the sprint nav... is it in there? im about to install this rom and how about the gps lag did you install the gps fix's?
Old 01-25-2009, 03:38 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 3D
Carrier: Cricket

dcperdue is keeping up the good workdcperdue is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to dcperdue

Just had to reflash because somone did not update their op to tell about an addon crashing ones phone. So i figured sense im reflashing id try this rom. And thus far im impressed. Verry smooth, Verry fast and so far no glitches. Ill post any issues I have.
Old 01-25-2009, 04:42 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: TouchPro2

ehanhan is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtkxhom3r View Post
i just went through the whole thread and i saw nothing about the sprint nav... is it in there? im about to install this rom and how about the gps lag did you install the gps fix's?
Sprint Nav is there and GPS locks are fast. Thanks KK for the first flash for my new TP.. So nice to be rid of the Mogul!!
Old 01-25-2009, 12:52 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

Paladin_202 is just getting started
Re: [1-08-09] KK's Loaded ROM v0.1 Sprint and Others [OS 5.2.21009 Build 21109] [UC]

Kevan,

Thanks for a KILLER ROM! I've been running it 4 days now with NO problems. Fast, fast, FAST! I'm loving it...
Old 01-25-2009, 05:21 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Pre

xtkxhom3r is a n00b

wow iv only been using this rom for a day but this has been my best day with my phone lol... it has every app i need and more

iv always wanted a rom with a lot of apps but everyone always goes for the strip down thing and make it a ***** for me when i have to go installing everything lol...

the customization thing in the beginning took for EVER but it was well worth it

this is the best rom i have used i highly recommend it btw its really fast the only thing i dont like is that long battery icon at the very top is there anyway to remove that?
Old 01-25-2009, 07:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 3D
Carrier: Cricket

dcperdue is keeping up the good workdcperdue is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to dcperdue

This rom needs to be a sticky its so damn good. I can not find one issue with it. This rom in my opinion is better then anyone elses on this entire forum.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development