PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-04-2009, 12:11 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

RicoRich196 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRicoRich196 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRicoRich196 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRicoRich196 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [2-3-09] KK's Loaded ROM v1.3 Sprint and Others [OS 5.2.21009 Build 21109] [UC]

The Rar of your Rom for some reason is asking for a password when I try to extract it to my desktop. Also I want to commend you on the ROM from what I've read you've done an amazing job with this.
Old 02-04-2009, 12:12 AM
Former Short Fat Chef
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Threadstarter

kevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to kevank
Re: [2-3-09] KK's Loaded ROM v1.3 Sprint and Others [OS 5.2.21009 Build 21109] [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by RicoRich196 View Post
The Rar of your Rom for some reason is asking for a password when I try to extract it to my desktop. Also I want to commend you on the ROM from what I've read you've done an amazing job with this.
I would download it again. Might be a corrupt download.

Remember that if anyone helps you, let everyone know by clicking Thanks.
Old 02-04-2009, 12:13 AM
N00b

hawley is just getting started

is there anyone who has the cab files for the games in this rom and the clock that it uses
Old 02-04-2009, 12:13 AM
Former Short Fat Chef
Threadstarter

kevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodGets View Post
I'm trying to install Second Today and map it to the left soft key. However, when I do this, "Phone" is still the left soft key. I think that is because this version of TF3D runs over top of it. I've disable tf3d on the today screen and there Second Today is correctly mapped.

So my question is, how do we edit the soft keys of tf3d? (ive looked in the config and couldn't find it) More specifically I only need to edit that one left soft key to make it say something like "Today" or "More."
I just tested and works fine.

Follow the directions in this post:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...70&postcount=6

A soft reset at the end is important.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-04-2009, 12:16 AM
Former Short Fat Chef
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawley View Post
is there anyone who has the cab files for the games in this rom and the clock that it uses
Google: "touch pro super arcade pack" for the games.

The clock is a compilation of parts for multiple peoples hard work. There is no CAB install that will work on TF3D HD for the clock I am using.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-04-2009, 12:21 AM
N00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevank View Post
Google: "touch pro super arcade pack" for the games.

The clock is a compilation of parts for multiple peoples hard work. There is no CAB install that will work on TF3D HD for the clock I am using.
is there another transparent clocks you know of
Old 02-04-2009, 12:24 AM
Former Short Fat Chef
Threadstarter

Quote:
is there another transparent clocks you know of
What do you plan to install it on top of? Juggalo's TF3D cab has the same clock for regular (non HD) TF3D.
Old 02-04-2009, 12:32 AM
N00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevank View Post
What do you plan to install it on top of? Juggalo's TF3D cab has the same clock for regular (non HD) TF3D.
no its just i have been looking for that type of clock for a long time. I just cant figure out what rom i want.. but i know i want a transparent clock
Old 02-04-2009, 12:38 AM
Former Short Fat Chef
Threadstarter

Quote:
no its just i have been looking for that type of clock for a long time. I just cant figure out what rom i want.. but i know i want a transparent clock
Search for juggalos tf3d cab and it will give you that clock.
Old 02-04-2009, 12:51 AM
VIP n00b
Pocket PC: iPhone
Carrier: AT&T

Rusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to Rusty Duck

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaron130 View Post
My battery life isnt so great, I got to work at 9:30 and at 10:30 it was at 70%! Are u guys using any special reg entries or tweaks?
No tweaks and only a couple of other applications; I am using the 1.11.0F radio (I am not promoting it as I do not see a vast improvement over the stock radio).

Are you on a 1X network at work?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development