PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-02-2009, 07:44 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

deadheart is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [2-1-09] KK's Loaded ROM v1.2 Sprint and Others [OS 5.2.21009 Build 21109] [UC]

keavank, just wanted to let you know i was having problems with the latest, 1.2.. It is going through moments of slowdowns... like if 10 things are running in the background, but thats not the case, it is really slow in loading items from the program list, from the menu. after clicked, you can actually see the individual icons being drawn durring one of these slowdowns. also when you run application with a timer (pipes as an example) the timer freezes, then skips foward a few seconds. durring this freeze, you cannot do anything. not scroll, or even use the home key, untill the timer resumes. touchflo is fast, really fast, but my battery seemed to get sucked dry so fast, all talk time. If you need info, or whatever let me know, be glad to help ya out.
Old 02-02-2009, 07:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TouCh PrO

whiteguy025 is just getting started
Re: [2-1-09] KK's Loaded ROM v1.2 Sprint and Others [OS 5.2.21009 Build 21109] [UC]

Ok so, I just got my TP two days ago and I love it....Im having a problem though, I flashed this ROM and everything works fine except when I open up my keyboard, the screen doesnt go into landscape mode... This only happens on the Today screen... Help Please..
Old 02-02-2009, 08:05 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Moment
Carrier: sprint

johnwashere3 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiteguy025 View Post
Ok so, I just got my TP two days ago and I love it....Im having a problem though, I flashed this ROM and everything works fine except when I open up my keyboard, the screen doesnt go into landscape mode... This only happens on the Today screen... Help Please..
Yea there is no lanscape mode on this rom
Old 02-02-2009, 08:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO

mommasboy is just getting started

hello all, I downloaded S2V 1.42 and now for some reason it automatically closes right after I open it. Do you have any ideas why? On your previous rom it worked with no problem, by the way good job, I love your roms.
Old 02-02-2009, 08:50 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Pre

xtkxhom3r is a n00b

what exactly does taskfade do? and how can i remove it from startup?
Old 02-02-2009, 08:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Evo

latinsbest is keeping up the good worklatinsbest is keeping up the good work

I have a samsung BT and it has to be very close to the Touch Pro for it to work and the ppl on the other side barely can understand me... Any suggestions? I have tried the tweaks that come with the rom but it seems not to work
Old 02-02-2009, 08:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO

mommasboy is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtkxhom3r View Post
what exactly does taskfade do? and how can i remove it from startup?
It basically shows you all your open programs in little windows, to remove it go to file explorer then my device then windows, then startup. You should then see all the programs that automatically start when you turn your phone on. just highlight it then hit menu then delete.
Old 02-02-2009, 10:59 PM
Former Short Fat Chef
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Threadstarter

kevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to kevank

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenx View Post
I'm not a fan of leaving the screen in portrait when you open the keyboard. I find the Action Screen is at least an acceptable solution. Is there a cab that puts it back in and opens it on keyboard open? I would also accept any other alternatives to the Action Screen, just as long as it doesn't leave TF3D in portrait mode.
I am sorry your not a fan. I went with TF3D HD based on feedback in the thread.

You can try the very alpha version of an addon program that emulates a landscape mode for TF3DHD.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...4&d=1233016554

Remember that if anyone helps you, let everyone know by clicking Thanks.
Old 02-02-2009, 11:00 PM
Former Short Fat Chef
Threadstarter

kevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadheart View Post
keavank, just wanted to let you know i was having problems with the latest, 1.2.. It is going through moments of slowdowns... like if 10 things are running in the background, but thats not the case, it is really slow in loading items from the program list, from the menu. after clicked, you can actually see the individual icons being drawn durring one of these slowdowns. also when you run application with a timer (pipes as an example) the timer freezes, then skips foward a few seconds. durring this freeze, you cannot do anything. not scroll, or even use the home key, untill the timer resumes. touchflo is fast, really fast, but my battery seemed to get sucked dry so fast, all talk time. If you need info, or whatever let me know, be glad to help ya out.
I haven't had this problem. Anyone else having this issue?
Old 02-02-2009, 11:02 PM
Former Short Fat Chef
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommasboy View Post
hello all, I downloaded S2V 1.42 and now for some reason it automatically closes right after I open it. Do you have any ideas why? On your previous rom it worked with no problem, by the way good job, I love your roms.
I would try a hard reset or wait until the next release.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development