PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-09-2009, 10:58 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

deadheart is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [3-9-09] KK's Loaded ROM v1.8 Sprint and Others [OS 5.2.21015 Build 21015] [UC]

DUDE! great job again... like the action screen... but i still cant play pipes... fresh install of your rom, I removed the battery, waited 5 minutes... hard reset, then tried to use pipes..(totaly addicted to this game) and it still just dosnt work... tell me others have had the problem with the screen freezing for 6 or so seconds.. then unfreezing resuming with the clock where it should be, being able to make mabey one move then it freezes again
Old 03-09-2009, 11:02 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

GoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Re: [3-9-09] KK's Loaded ROM v1.8 Sprint and Others [OS 5.2.21015 Build 21015] [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevank View Post
Yeah but it is primetime on the CW.

Huge LOL.

Kev, I think you're undercutting yourself here. I've tried em all and yours is hands down my favorite. (Great rom, but Mighty's is so overrated)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stunna4life888 View Post
Hello all. Will be getting my Touch Pro on Wed. Was wondering how the battery life was on this Rom?

The battery life is great on this rom. However I do have it coupled with a the Telus radio, which can be found here. There is a step of how to flash in my sig if you've never done it before. Pretty easy once you've got your phone unlocked. You should definetly change your radio as well, the stock one is terrible.

PPCGeeks New User Guide

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-09-2009, 11:02 PM
Lurker

rook45 is a n00b

Hi Kevan, I've been using your ROM for quite a while now and it's great. Thanks for all your work on it!

In the interest of further loading up this loaded ROM, have you considered including the VTap application? It's freeware and has proven useful for me once in a while.
Old 03-09-2009, 11:58 PM
RMD
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

RMD is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to RMD Send a message via MSN to RMD Send a message via Yahoo to RMD

Weather Master still has the SQL related error.

You'll be back!!!
Old 03-10-2009, 12:07 AM
Former Short Fat Chef
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Threadstarter

kevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to kevank

Quote:
Originally Posted by RMD View Post
Weather Master still has the SQL related error.
Did you disable TF3D before running Weather Master?

Remember that if anyone helps you, let everyone know by clicking Thanks.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-10-2009, 12:24 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Stunna4life888 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via Skype™ to Stunna4life888

[/quote] You should definetly change your radio as well, the stock one is terrible.[/quote]

Hmm Thats one thing I dont understand is radios. Does it matter that I will be on sprint networ? What does a radio do for me? Thanks in advance
Old 03-10-2009, 12:32 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Stunna4life888 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via Skype™ to Stunna4life888

And one more newbie question while im at it. The first picture of the screen shot located on this page. Where it says sprint in the upper right hand corner is there a way to customize that to your own liking? I thought I read it somewhere but I cant seem to find it now. Thanks again
Old 03-10-2009, 01:02 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Evo

reigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuff

running flash now.....it seems stuck on omiano cab...been there about 8 minutes already......is this normal?

*edit* it went through testing now

Last edited by reigndropz; 03-10-2009 at 01:05 AM.
Old 03-10-2009, 01:11 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: PPC6700->TP->TP2->Evo 4G->Evo 4G LTE

SeventhGen is becoming a great contributor

KK thanks for the rom again! I was using spb mobile shell then decided to look for a tf3d roms again and seen this...so far it's great. Looks like I'll be using tf3d again. I liked many other roms, but I'm hooked on this one. Thanks again KK and thanks to all ppcgeeks!
Old 03-10-2009, 01:55 AM
VIP Member

GoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Quote:
You should definetly change your radio as well, the stock one is terrible.
Hmm Thats one thing I dont understand is radios. Does it matter that I will be on sprint networ? What does a radio do for me? Thanks in advance
Yeah, I know this is a little weird, but no your radio version doesn't affect what network you're on. Your radio version just affects how your radio interacts with the network. I've been on the Telus radio for like 2 months now, and a lot of my friends have been too with no problems.

It's like changing the oil in your car to synthetic or a different brand or something. Engine still works perfectly (and in the case of a synthetic, it works even better). The Telus radio is like the synthetic.

The Telus radio does a far better job than the stock sprint. You'll get better service, which leads to better battery life. Or, if you're still a little too nervous about flashing to a different carriers radio version, you can just flash to the sprint v1.11. It's just as good as the telus one.

Disclaimer (lol): I'm not responsible for the bricking of your phone, but honestly, the radio flash is even easier than the rom flash. You don't even have to copy the RUU_Signed.nbh over.
This post has been thanked 3 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development