PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-04-2009, 01:43 AM
Former Short Fat Chef
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

kevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to kevank
Re: [2-24-09] KK's Loaded ROM v1.7 Sprint and Others [OS 5.2.21015 Build 21015] [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodGets View Post
Kev, do you liked to be called Kev?

Is it just me, or has anyone else noticed that since v1.7, that this thread has been much quieter, like less posts/activity? I think that's a good sign, less bugs and such. It's the best build yet, keep up the great work Kev (or Kevan, or KK).
KK, Kev or Kevan... I don't care. Kevy is bad but highschool was a long time ago .

Thnx. Once I get my Asterisk box rebuilt I will start on 1.8. I was planning to wait until TF3D from the TP2 was available but I would like to work on Pipes, the Action Screen, Action Screen config and the new TCPMP.

Remember that if anyone helps you, let everyone know by clicking Thanks.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-04-2009, 01:44 AM
Former Short Fat Chef
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Threadstarter

kevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to kevank
Re: [2-24-09] KK's Loaded ROM v1.7 Sprint and Others [OS 5.2.21015 Build 21015] [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubhead View Post
I am on 1.5...getting some lag issues that I see mentioned here also but with the above report of Activesync not working reliabl, that is a deal-breaker for me as I use this for work email all the time and need this to be working at least. I will wait or look at another ROM.
~Dubhead
Don't let an issue that 1 user is having dissuade you. Several of use ActiveSync with Exchange and do not have issues.

You should really try 1.7.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-04-2009, 02:03 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

GoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevank View Post
KK, Kev or Kevan... I don't care. Kevy is bad
Kevie it is then!

j/p, I'll stick with kev (my friends and I all have one syllable names, and if you don't have a name that can be shortened to 1 syllable, then we give you a nickname and shorten that to 1 syllable)

Kev, what do you think about this: [TWEAK] iTOUCH............Ultimate touch sensitivity !!! EVEN MORE SENSITIVE THEN B4

A new version was released yesterday.

PPCGeeks New User Guide

Old 03-04-2009, 02:18 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

GoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Also, what about these camera tweaks? All-In-One Touch Pro Camera Hidden Mode Mod
There's a cab to install all of them easily, but you already have some of em enabled. Don't know if the others are even worth it, just thought I'd let you know.

Finally, what about compressing the .exe's that I've read so much about. Seems the big hype at the moment and don't know if it's worth it.

Last edited by GoodGets; 03-04-2009 at 03:06 AM.
Old 03-04-2009, 09:10 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: EVO

ace27 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtkxhom3r View Post
so far everything is good kk except for when i receive texts the number never goes away it just keeps adding.... then some how it erases but if i get a new text it stays on there for ever this happens with missed calls and texts... not to sure what causes it do you have any ideas?
Yes i get this issue also... i dont know if this is a bug or if it is the intended operation.... can anyone shed some light on the situation????
Old 03-04-2009, 02:02 PM
VIP n00b
Pocket PC: iPhone
Carrier: AT&T

Rusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to Rusty Duck

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevank View Post
KK, Kev or Kevan... I don't care. Kevy is bad but highschool was a long time ago .

Thnx. Once I get my Asterisk box rebuilt I will start on 1.8. I was planning to wait until TF3D from the TP2 was available but I would like to work on Pipes, the Action Screen, Action Screen config and the new TCPMP.
KK, Kev, Kevan... whatever it is today

I will no be able to work on the action screen config for a few weeks. This is unless you tell me is it is going to hold up a release then I will at lease get the email and appointment working. Just let me know.

Old 03-04-2009, 04:50 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

enormous is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodGets View Post
Kev, what do you think about this: [TWEAK] iTOUCH............Ultimate touch sensitivity !!! EVEN MORE SENSITIVE THEN B4

A new version was released yesterday.
Out of curiosity I installed this. It really does seem to make a difference! It gets my vote for inclusion in your ROM Kev!

BTW, been using your ROM for quite a while now and REALLY liking it. Keep up the good work and thanks! =D>
Old 03-04-2009, 07:16 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Diamond pro
Carrier: bell

OldQuser is just getting started

Hey Kev, thanks for the rom man I have really loved it. Just one question, is there any way I can disable the gyrator for the touch flo ui, it is really ugly when someone uses my phone and think they broke it when it flips back and forth like that just looks messy think I would rather have it off entirely.

Also just a suggestion but sliding keyboard sounds are alot of fun and maybe even sound effects for stylus docking and undocking, I don't know just talking out loud (it is loaded right) I have cabs installed for all that stuff as well as fonts for tf3d and few other tweaks like personilize logo, stuff like that. Thank you for everything I really love my phone now, heck sometimes I just pick up my phone pull out the stylus (listen to my very quit lightsaber sample(I know total geek)) slide it across tf and back, then put stylus back in dock and watch my homescreen fade and then blink out. Ahhhh I'm in love!
Old 03-04-2009, 07:55 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

dubhead is a n00b

OldQuser...that lightsaber idea with the stylus sounds awesome...can you PM me and detail what you use to get that? Thanks!

~Dubhead~
Old 03-04-2009, 09:08 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Diamond pro
Carrier: bell

OldQuser is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubhead View Post
OldQuser...that lightsaber idea with the stylus sounds awesome...can you PM me and detail what you use to get that? Thanks!

~Dubhead~

pardon me friend the sample is in my head because nobody has figured that one yet (sound effect for stylus), it is a dream of geekfulness...ahhh...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development