PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: What Dialer do you guys like the best.
The Current Red/Black Dialer 167 21.77%
White Dialer 134 17.47%
Black Dialer 466 60.76%
Voters: 767. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-17-2009, 10:43 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

josegcordero is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM](June 12, 2009) MERDIN'S WMPro 4.6 CE OS 5.2.21051(Build 21051 MerdinH)UC

Hi to all! I love merdin's roms both wm6.5 and wm6.1. Best roms I've used. I have only one problem with both versions of merdin's roms. Whenever I slide the keyboard open or close the dialer pad or call history pops up. It goes away after soft reset, but the problem comes back though out the day. Anybody has a solution for this. Thanx
Old 06-17-2009, 11:01 PM
Jbawireless.com
Pocket PC: Htc EVO/touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to Merdinh
Re: [ROM](June 12, 2009) MERDIN'S WMPro 4.6 CE OS 5.2.21051(Build 21051 MerdinH)UC

Quote:
Originally Posted by josegcordero View Post
Hi to all! I love merdin's roms both wm6.5 and wm6.1. Best roms I've used. I have only one problem with both versions of merdin's roms. Whenever I slide the keyboard open or close the dialer pad or call history pops up. It goes away after soft reset, but the problem comes back though out the day. Anybody has a solution for this. Thanx
which version of the rom are you using, and also this can be caused by installing custom taskbar items, or other configuration cabs.
Old 06-17-2009, 11:19 PM
Lurker

josegcordero is a n00b

I'm currently using the one from june 12. WM6.1... The only thing that installed was the diamond tweak program. I only use it to change touch screen sensitivity. I uninstalled it and still happens. Could that be the cause? Thanks for the fast reply.
Old 06-17-2009, 11:42 PM
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by josegcordero View Post
I'm currently using the one from june 12. WM6.1... The only thing that installed was the diamond tweak program. I only use it to change touch screen sensitivity. I uninstalled it and still happens. Could that be the cause? Thanks for the fast reply.
My touch screen sensitivity is set to the highest possibly on wm phones for easy touch responce, and i would not use diamond tweaks, i would recommend using Advance configuration.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-18-2009, 01:01 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

jinzhen is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merdinh View Post
which version of the rom are you using, and also this can be caused by installing custom taskbar items, or other configuration cabs.
I've had this same probem Merdin with the 4.5 Version of 6.5. It comes and goes. I love 6.5 and prefer to use 6.5 but with the problems I had using 6.5 v 4.5, I went ahead and flashed 6.1 v 4.6 which is the most responsive version I've ever used with no problems. Btw, I didn't install anything over it - no configuration file or anything, and didn't do any kinda special backup other than pim backup for contacts.
Old 06-18-2009, 02:36 PM
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinzhen View Post
I've had this same probem Merdin with the 4.5 Version of 6.5. It comes and goes. I love 6.5 and prefer to use 6.5 but with the problems I had using 6.5 v 4.5, I went ahead and flashed 6.1 v 4.6 which is the most responsive version I've ever used with no problems. Btw, I didn't install anything over it - no configuration file or anything, and didn't do any kinda special backup other than pim backup for contacts.
ok thanks.
Old 06-18-2009, 05:06 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

josh90265 is a n00b

Hey Merdinh,

Saw in the changelog for 4.6 something about ScreenChange. What is it?
Old 06-18-2009, 05:13 PM
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by josh90265 View Post
Hey Merdinh,

Saw in the changelog for 4.6 something about ScreenChange. What is it?
Screen change is a application which can enable automatic program rotation once you tilt your screen the program changes to the rotation your device is facing.
Old 06-18-2009, 10:28 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC touch pro
Carrier: Verizon

rparik01 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaron130 View Post
Is the worldclock fix in this ROM? Because my clock went back an hour and I just hard reset cuz I didnt want all my calendar events getting screwed up and it was before I hard reset after original flash anyways.
I'm having the same problems and now a few of my calendar events did get screwed up. Is there a fix?
Old 06-18-2009, 10:39 PM
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by rparik01 View Post
I'm having the same problems and now a few of my calendar events did get screwed up. Is there a fix?
thats wierd, install this and reset your phone.http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...9&d=1239662542
This post has been thanked 3 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development