PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: What Dialer do you guys like the best.
The Current Red/Black Dialer 167 21.77%
White Dialer 134 17.47%
Black Dialer 466 60.76%
Voters: 767. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2009, 01:15 PM
Jbawireless.com
Pocket PC: Htc EVO/touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Merdinh
Re: (March 22, 2009) MERDIN'S WMPro Temporarily on version 3.4

Quote:
Originally Posted by silence12782 View Post
wooo cant wait to see it in red thanks bro

O and heres what I was talking about when i said emulators

Screen shot from touch pro..

looks good, thats how tha packman game is also
Old 03-23-2009, 01:55 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

flyguycali is a n00b

Anyone still using 3.95 and also using sprite backup? I cannot get it to work, but it seemed to backup 3.4 when i was using it. I'm not sure if its ROM related or software. I am getting a "unrecoverable error" message when sprite backup begins the process before the reset.
Old 03-23-2009, 03:59 PM
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyguycali View Post
Anyone still using 3.95 and also using sprite backup? I cannot get it to work, but it seemed to backup 3.4 when i was using it. I'm not sure if its ROM related or software. I am getting a "unrecoverable error" message when sprite backup begins the process before the reset.

There were problems with 3.9 series thats what could be causing the sprite backup issue, thats why i had everyone go back to 3.4 temporarily until im done with a new rom.
Old 03-23-2009, 06:07 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

Sayajin is keeping up the good workSayajin is keeping up the good workSayajin is keeping up the good work

Okay. I am about ready to jump off a cliff....

So about a week ago my data stopped working on my phone running 3.9. Calls and text worked, just not internet. So of course I tried a hard reset and that still did not fix it.

So then I went into the settings folder and accidentally clicked Update PRI instead of Update Profile (I think this may have a lot to do with the problem)

Well then I realized I didint have update profile on my phone so I downloaded and installed the cab.

Unfortunately now that will not work either as it says that it is unable to connect to the network because my user name and password is incorrect.

So I called Sprint again, they tried all kind of stuff and said "we need to send you a new device"

I then came on the boards again and downgraded to the 3.4v hoping this would fix the problem. Still no internet.

I am at a loss as to what to do.

When I go into EPST it will not maintain the changes when I change the active profile from 0 to 1. Also there is only a spot for username, not one for password.

Anyone have any ideas? Its killing me that my internet is not working.

*edit* I also have already tried the fix in post 2 of this thread and it still did not resolve my problem. *edit*

-Sayajin

Last edited by Sayajin; 03-23-2009 at 06:20 PM.
Old 03-23-2009, 06:12 PM
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sayajin View Post
Okay. I am about ready to jump off a cliff....

So about a week ago my data stopped working on my phone running 3.9. Calls and text worked, just not internet. So of course I tried a hard reset and that still did not fix it.

So then I went into the settings folder and accidentally clicked Update PRI instead of Update Profile (I think this may have a lot to do with the problem)

Well then I realized I didint have update profile on my phone so I downloaded and installed the cab.

Unfortunately now that will not work either as it says that it is unable to connect to the network because my user name and password is incorrect.

So I called Sprint again, they tried all kind of stuff and said "we need to send you a new device"

I then came on the boards again and downgraded to the 3.4v hoping this would fix the problem. Still no internet.

I am at a loss as to what to do.

When I go into EPST it will not maintain the changes when I change the active profile from 0 to 1. Also there is only a spot for username, not one for password.

Anyone have any ideas? Its killing me that my internet is not working.

-Sayajin

Simple fix, check the second post of this thread, under the sprint section.
Old 03-23-2009, 06:19 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Sayajin is keeping up the good workSayajin is keeping up the good workSayajin is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merdinh View Post
Simple fix, check the second post of this thread, under the sprint section.

Whoops. Forgot to post that I did that already. Still having the same issues.

Is there any way to manually input my user name and password somewhere?

-Sayajin

Last edited by Sayajin; 03-23-2009 at 06:23 PM.
Old 03-23-2009, 06:23 PM
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

Quote:
Whoops. Forgot to post that I did that already. Still having the same issues.

-Sayajin
If you done all of that and still wont work then you might need a new phone, did sprint say they were going to send you a new one.
Old 03-23-2009, 08:05 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merdinh View Post
If you done all of that and still wont work then you might need a new phone, did sprint say they were going to send you a new one.
Well I ended up having to get a new phone from sprint. They are sending one to me now.

Sucks a bit though as I just put a bodyguardz skin on the other new one I got 2 weeks ago. (lifetime replacement i know...)

Oh well!

-Sayajin
Old 03-23-2009, 09:07 PM
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

Quote:
Well I ended up having to get a new phone from sprint. They are sending one to me now.

Sucks a bit though as I just put a bodyguardz skin on the other new one I got 2 weeks ago. (lifetime replacement i know...)

Oh well!

-Sayajin
oh yea that sucks, i hate putting those things on it takes time up lol, i have like 3 of them laying around, and all three of my pros have 1 on them.
Old 03-23-2009, 09:08 PM
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

Well looks like im done for today, i did a little work today, and im getting closer to fixing everything with the new sys, im out for the night going to play some Call of Duty 4, i havent played that in months.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development