PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: What Dialer do you guys like the best.
The Current Red/Black Dialer 167 21.77%
White Dialer 134 17.47%
Black Dialer 466 60.76%
Voters: 767. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-13-2009, 11:53 PM
Jbawireless.com
Pocket PC: Htc EVO/touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Merdinh
Re: (1-11-2009)*Updated* MERDIN'S ROM V2.8 { CE OS 5.2.20954 (Build 20954.1.5.0)}FAST

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScruffyDuffles View Post
Word? That's where I live...
Yup im in south County.
Old 01-14-2009, 12:07 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touchpro 2

TouchPro85 is a n00b
Re: (1-11-2009)*Updated* MERDIN'S ROM V2.8 { CE OS 5.2.20954 (Build 20954.1.5.0)}FAST

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merdinh View Post
Hear you go Guys this is the Messaging Tab fix, just download this file, Extract it and Add it to your windows folder, and overwrite the current one. and thanks to Jake62 for giving me the messaging code.
http://www.jbawireless.com/Messaging%20Menu%20Fix.zip
Thanks it worked like a charm.
Old 01-14-2009, 01:04 AM
GTX Team Member
Pocket PC: Epic! (Evo and TP2 on standby)
Carrier: Sprint

Scientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Hear you go Guys this is the Messaging Tab fix, just download this file, Extract it and Add it to your windows folder, and overwrite the current one. and thanks to Jake62 for giving me the messaging code.
http://www.jbawireless.com/Messaging%20Menu%20Fix.zip
Good looking out! Was just going to post the manila fix found for this issue in JDs thread...
Old 01-14-2009, 05:47 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO

DotKom is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to DotKom Send a message via Yahoo to DotKom

Added Calender Tab
Added Call Log Tab

AWESOME!!!!

Old 01-14-2009, 05:59 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: EVO 4G

rjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuff

ok so far the clear memory just shuts down the phone doesnt work. Also where do I put the optional theme files?

Other than that this is SWEET nice work I love the blue. A

Your description says you took out the custom toolbar? But theres on there?

Ok your directions to remove your tast bar are way off only one out of all those apps are in the install list so can't remove them this is very aggrevating I keep getting mixed up bars now icons from yours and the one I'm installing and the defaults plus I now lost the wm volume control. ???

There is no zip app installed icons display as default. Opera when loading is just a white box no icon. scrolling using the arrow keys in landscape mode on home page causes Tflo to crash and restart.
Some of the apps located in the programs directory have iks as extentions? maybe should say .lnks but that shouldnt be there either.

There were a few other little things but I forgot them I wrote them down and will repost it. other than that great rom

Oh did you adjust the pagefile by any chance seems to be the latest greatest thing for performance tweaks. Also theme looks so much nicer with wallpaper on all pages very easy install maybe you should just include it with the rom

Oh ya not ONE of the included themes or even the alternate pack has a BLACK them. Everything is grey I notice this happens on allot of themes from allot of roms why is this? The start bar is a dark grey on all stated black.s

Last edited by rjmjr69; 01-14-2009 at 08:20 AM.
Old 01-14-2009, 08:30 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Mogul

ScruffyDuffles is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to ScruffyDuffles

Quote:
Yup im in south County.
yeah coming from ny to stl must be a bad transition. especially south county - i'm glad i stay in northwest county. hazelwood/florissant area
Old 01-14-2009, 11:34 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

cynicalslacker is becoming a great contributor

since ive had my phone i installed your rom first and ive tried others afterwards only to keep coming back to yours lol i like it so much

my only problem i have is on the landscape screen when you click on the application shortcut button it says "error opening the shortcut or locating the target filename"

thanks
Old 01-14-2009, 02:00 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

R2D2 631 is keeping up the good workR2D2 631 is keeping up the good work

im runnin 2.8 again and very happy, except 1 thing wrong..youtube isn't working..is there a fix for this ?
Old 01-14-2009, 05:48 PM
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by cynicalslacker View Post
since ive had my phone i installed your rom first and ive tried others afterwards only to keep coming back to yours lol i like it so much

my only problem i have is on the landscape screen when you click on the application shortcut button it says "error opening the shortcut or locating the target filename"

thanks
The landscape all applications was fixed in my 2.8 version, the only thing that still doesnt work in landscape is that VZAPPZONE. But the Applications tab works on the new rom.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-14-2009, 05:49 PM
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjv631 View Post
im runnin 2.8 again and very happy, except 1 thing wrong..youtube isn't working..is there a fix for this ?
That has to be a problem with something you might have installed, because youtube is working for me, and noone else has reported it yet, I suggest you should backup your files, and Hardware reset your phone.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development