PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: What Dialer do you guys like the best.
The Current Red/Black Dialer 167 21.77%
White Dialer 134 17.47%
Black Dialer 466 60.76%
Voters: 767. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-11-2009, 05:08 PM
Jbawireless.com
Pocket PC: Htc EVO/touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Merdinh
Re: (1-11-2009)*Updated* MERDIN'S ROM V2.8 { CE OS 5.2.20954 (Build 20954.1.5.0)}FAST

Ok guys i updated the Blue rom, i Removed the Quick Menu, and some small fixes 2.8 is back up in blue, And Red is done uploading links below.

Hears the blue link:

Merdins V 2.8 BLUE

Hears the Red V2.8 Link
Merdins V2.8 RED

Last edited by Merdinh; 01-11-2009 at 05:31 PM.
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 01-11-2009, 05:12 PM
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level
Re: (1-11-2009)*Updated* MERDIN'S ROM V2.8 { CE OS 5.2.20954 (Build 20954.1.5.0)}FAST

I also included Diamond Touchflo3d Configuration in the settings, so you guys can change the order of the icons in touchflo3d
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 01-11-2009, 05:31 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touchpro 2

TouchPro85 is a n00b

Wow Great glad you made a red version again i really loved the red theme, i also like the blue but reds my favorite color.
Old 01-11-2009, 05:35 PM
GTX Team Member
Pocket PC: Epic! (Evo and TP2 on standby)
Carrier: Sprint

Scientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunrunner25 View Post
Great Rom. Only thing i miss is the ability to choose reply from tf3d if a text message is received. actually have to open the messaging program completely to do so. Oh and it does not let you create a new message if one is showing on the TF3D home screen.
Quick question...Does the latest version correct this?
Old 01-11-2009, 05:35 PM
ALi
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Converted to Evo-ism
Carrier: Left VZW Moved to Sprint

ALi is becoming a PPCGeeks regularALi is becoming a PPCGeeks regularALi is becoming a PPCGeeks regularALi is becoming a PPCGeeks regularALi is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merdinh View Post
Ok guys i updated the Blue rom, i Removed the Quick Menu, and some small fixes 2.8 is back up in blue, And Red is done uploading links below.

Hears the blue link:
Merdins V 2.8 BLUE

Hears the Red V2.8 Link
Merdins V2.8 RED

Hey Merdin if I could present you with an award I would. But I can say this THANKS!!!!.... Don't ever think that your work is not appreciated...IT IS!!! Please keep up the good work and much success in what you do. I can say that for all of us that use your ROMs.

ALi
Old 01-11-2009, 05:58 PM
RMD
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

RMD is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to RMD Send a message via MSN to RMD Send a message via Yahoo to RMD

Quote:
I also included Diamond Touchflo3d Configuration in the settings, so you guys can change the order of the icons in touchflo3d
You are a God amoung Chefs!

I was at your store and didn't see two things...

The Cradle for the Touch Pro with charge/sync and the other usb for video out or whatever.

The cord with 3.5mm jack and mic on one end and the other has the htc usb. HTC has one that comes with the G1, allows you to use any headphones and still use the phone.

You'll be back!!!
Old 01-11-2009, 06:02 PM
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scientific View Post
Quick question...Does the latest version correct this?
The Reply part is still not in the Touchflo3d i dont know how i managed to get it erased with the new manilla, but its still only 1 click away to messages.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 01-11-2009, 06:03 PM
RMD
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

RMD is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to RMD Send a message via MSN to RMD Send a message via Yahoo to RMD
Re: (1-4-2009)*Updated* MERDIN'S ROM V2.7 { CE OS 5.2.20954 (Build 20954.1.5.0)}FAST

Quote:
No sprint music is not inlcuded in the manilla, what he wanted was a link in the programs like in juggalos rom that will take you to sprints music page.
I was talking about on top of the music tab it sez "Sprint Music" instead of just "Music" and I freaked, but no biggie, thanks for the timely responses!
Old 01-11-2009, 06:06 PM
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RMD View Post
You are a God amoung Chefs!

I was at your store and didn't see two things...

The Cradle for the Touch Pro with charge/sync and the other usb for video out or whatever.

The cord with 3.5mm jack and mic on one end and the other has the htc usb. HTC has one that comes with the G1, allows you to use any headphones and still use the phone.
The warehouse at www.jballer.com (cellphoneshop.net) pretty much has just the basic accessories, Ill have to make some suggestions so that can be included at the warehouse also.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 01-11-2009, 06:08 PM
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

Re: (1-4-2009)*Updated* MERDIN'S ROM V2.7 { CE OS 5.2.20954 (Build 20954.1.5.0)}FAST

Quote:
Originally Posted by RMD View Post
I was talking about on top of the music tab it sez "Sprint Music" instead of just "Music" and I freaked, but no biggie, thanks for the timely responses!
oh haha i see what you mean, dont be scared Halloween is over just the decorations are still on the music tabs thats all.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development