PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: What Dialer do you guys like the best.
The Current Red/Black Dialer 167 21.77%
White Dialer 134 17.47%
Black Dialer 466 60.76%
Voters: 767. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-13-2009, 10:58 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

sliverr7x is keeping up the good worksliverr7x is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM](June 12, 2009) MERDIN'S WMPro 4.6 CE OS 5.2.21051(Build 21051 MerdinH)UC

I think Its Merdins dialer that is giving us sprint users a problem with the ##'s....... I installed the sprint oem cab and still didnt work but i did install this other dialer skin and now works with no problem try this out see what happens. Its still a black dialer and slide to answer..
Attached Files
File Type: cab Full S2A with New Skin.cab (1.16 MB, 16 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 06-13-2009, 03:35 PM
Jbawireless.com
Pocket PC: Htc EVO/touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to Merdinh
Re: [ROM](June 12, 2009) MERDIN'S WMPro 4.6 CE OS 5.2.21051(Build 21051 MerdinH)UC

Quote:
Originally Posted by sliverr7x View Post
I think Its Merdins dialer that is giving us sprint users a problem with the ##'s....... I installed the sprint oem cab and still didnt work but i did install this other dialer skin and now works with no problem try this out see what happens. Its still a black dialer and slide to answer..
ok great, thanks for the update.
Old 06-13-2009, 03:36 PM
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by brushrop03 View Post
Installed Sprint Carrier cab and POOF. Can't use activesync anymore

Using 6.5.
Try and just do a reset.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-13-2009, 09:51 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

osmany21 is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to osmany21

Thanks for a great rom seem pretty stable and fast and loaded. Only grip is the keyboard lag. On a fresh rehboot it works while texting then it statrt to freeze to a point that the keyboard wont work anymore until i do a soft reset. the onscreen keyboard works fine which is my alt but the physical keyboard freezes a lot on me. Anybody else having this problem?. im on the new 6.1 version and havent added anyhthing except myphone which i never found preloaded.
Old 06-13-2009, 09:57 PM
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by osmany21 View Post
Thanks for a great rom seem pretty stable and fast and loaded. Only grip is the keyboard lag. On a fresh rehboot it works while texting then it statrt to freeze to a point that the keyboard wont work anymore until i do a soft reset. the onscreen keyboard works fine which is my alt but the physical keyboard freezes a lot on me. Anybody else having this problem?. im on the new 6.1 version and havent added anyhthing except myphone which i never found preloaded.
Im sorry to say but that right here is a sign that your hardware keyboard is going to dye out pretty soon like thousands of other users have experianced, i would take it in the sprint and have them exchange it before it actually does stop.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-13-2009, 10:01 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

osmany21 is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to osmany21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merdinh View Post
Im sorry to say but that right here is a sign that your hardware keyboard is going to dye out pretty soon like thousands of other users have experianced, i would take it in the sprint and have them exchange it before it actually does stop.
Thanks ive heard that before...im going back to stock and see if it resolves the issue. if not on my way back to sprint... thanks
Old 06-13-2009, 10:08 PM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Quote:
Originally Posted by osmany21 View Post
Thanks ive heard that before...im going back to stock and see if it resolves the issue. if not on my way back to sprint... thanks
stock will not help it......time to replace it..
Old 06-14-2009, 10:09 AM
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

New Windows mobile 6.5 Beta just released, testers you know where to find it.
Old 06-14-2009, 11:54 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

aj48198 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularaj48198 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularaj48198 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularaj48198 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Merdinh, in your rom you have a SetVolume app. When I used this app, I lost my keyboard sliding sounds. How do I get those back? The box is checked in the sliding keyboard app. My reg edit is like it should be, and even when I click on the wav file to play it, it plays. I just cant seem to get the sound to interact with it sliding. Is there something I am doing wrong?
Old 06-14-2009, 10:57 PM
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by aj48198 View Post
Merdinh, in your rom you have a SetVolume app. When I used this app, I lost my keyboard sliding sounds. How do I get those back? The box is checked in the sliding keyboard app. My reg edit is like it should be, and even when I click on the wav file to play it, it plays. I just cant seem to get the sound to interact with it sliding. Is there something I am doing wrong?
Im not sure what it could be, and i dont believe that the setvolume is causing this, because it would be the same way when i run it, check to make sure that it might not be any recent programs installed ony your phone.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development