PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: What Dialer do you guys like the best.
The Current Red/Black Dialer 167 21.77%
White Dialer 134 17.47%
Black Dialer 466 60.76%
Voters: 767. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-19-2009, 12:01 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Telus

DrDunkMcNally is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (May 17, 2009) MERDIN'S WM6.5Pro 4.5 CE OS 5.2.21232(Build 21232 MerdinH)UC

ROM: 4.5/6.5 Release: 5.17.09

Is anyone else having an issue with the "All settings" soft key in the settings tab in TF3D taking them straight to wifi connections settings?
Is there a way to fix it to take me to my general settings instead... it's kind of annoying.

That said, Merdin: keep pumping out these amazing roms bud! an update a week is quite an impressive feat! Thanks a million!
Old 05-19-2009, 12:12 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: X51v
Carrier: Sprint

Technology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the community
Talking Re: (May 17, 2009) MERDIN'S WM6.5Pro 4.5 CE OS 5.2.21232(Build 21232 MerdinH)UC

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwcj63 View Post
start>settings>today>items>windows default

uncheck windows default (which is titanium) and check touchflo 3D

that being said. if you use tech1's method with the second today and TFDetacher, you can run both by just switching with a soft-key.
If you want to use the SPb set up too, you can assign it to the long send phone key or assign it to the right soft key... Then you will have TriPod Mode and if you have the WeatherPanels 2009 set up included, you will now have the Quad Pod Mode Seventh Dimension set up, just awesome...
Old 05-19-2009, 12:19 PM
Tweety...Bear (chick)
Pocket PC: EVO

TweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to TweetyBear Send a message via Yahoo to TweetyBear

hey..i wanna get titanium weather on here. wat do u recommend? i'm not sure if i should install the chome editor or not. will that give me weather? lol i'm almost a noob with chome..

Old 05-19-2009, 12:27 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Telus

DrDunkMcNally is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by TweetyBear View Post
hey..i wanna get titanium weather on here. wat do u recommend? i'm not sure if i should install the chome editor or not. will that give me weather? lol i'm almost a noob with chome..
You'll want the editor, but you'll also want the Titanium Project cab ((11) Ibrythill WM 7 Titanium Project cab) located in Tech's thread here:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=66876

Along with the showaco titanium weather cab found in the same place. Installation is just like any other program. load to phone, and install

Hope this helps.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-19-2009, 12:27 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

jinzhen is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorillaguzzler View Post
I have had this happen randomly 3 times since i flashed to 4.5 6.1 Never had it happen before this. very odd.
Same, I've never had this issue before (grant it I have a new phone as well) with any previous versions. Now I'm testing to see what happens if I only use PIM Backup to restore my contacts and changing everything else manually to see if I get the same issue again.
Old 05-19-2009, 01:12 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Verizon

ljclifton is just getting started

Ok... I've tried. I diabled the Titanium and enabled Touchflo, it's like it stays in an enternal loop of trying to Launch tfl3d.... Also did the whole 2today and detacher, just messed it up more....You loose your cool themes of Merdin's TF3D.. Any other suggestions. I've flashed and reflashed.....
Old 05-19-2009, 01:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

also, at one time there was a ROM I flashed that had something that protected the dial pad during a call to keep from accidentally creating a "note" during the call. Is tis S2U2? If so, which option feature does that.....
Old 05-19-2009, 01:18 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy SIII
Carrier: Straight Talk

DarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ljclifton View Post
Ok... I've tried. I diabled the Titanium and enabled Touchflo, it's like it stays in an enternal loop of trying to Launch tfl3d.... Also did the whole 2today and detacher, just messed it up more....You loose your cool themes of Merdin's TF3D.. Any other suggestions. I've flashed and reflashed.....
i have mine setup exactly as tech1 described in his thread. when i switch to touchflo, i still have all or Merdin's red stuff. it's probably just a small setting that you're missing. that's what normally happens. i wish i knew more about the technical part of tihngs. i don't. i just don't know what's causing your issues. perhaps tech1 can jump in here and assist.
Old 05-19-2009, 01:29 PM
Tweety...Bear (chick)
Pocket PC: EVO

TweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to TweetyBear Send a message via Yahoo to TweetyBear

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrDunkMcNally View Post
You'll want the editor, but you'll also want the Titanium Project cab ((11) Ibrythill WM 7 Titanium Project cab) located in Tech's thread here:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=66876

Along with the showaco titanium weather cab found in the same place. Installation is just like any other program. load to phone, and install

Hope this helps.
so wait..can u tell me step by step? heh told u im a noob to chome editing
Old 05-19-2009, 01:34 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

I can't get the TF3D to work in step one.... Gotta be something simple???? Please. I am so pumped to try the weather, etc.... just can't get past stage one.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development