PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: What Dialer do you guys like the best.
The Current Red/Black Dialer 167 21.77%
White Dialer 134 17.47%
Black Dialer 466 60.76%
Voters: 767. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-23-2009, 11:51 AM
Jbawireless.com
Pocket PC: Htc EVO/touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Merdinh
Re: (2-22-2009) MERDIN'S Windows Mobile Pro 3.5 [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgnupe2 View Post
I agree I hate i contacts because it does not add contacts if you have more than 570 contacts it does not sort them correctly, And I hate I contacts is there any way to completely erase it all.
I MADE ICONTACTS REMOVABLE, so to remove it just go into start menu, settings, then system, and then remove programs, and remove icontacts, then reset your phone
Old 02-23-2009, 11:53 AM
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Magoo View Post
Quick Question I love your Rom its great but I dont like the colors do you have a cab that will put it back to the orginal black cokor. Task bard and bottom slider that is
yea you can install any of the cabs, that are found in calkulins thread
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-23-2009, 02:34 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2 CDMA
Carrier: Sprint

dizbstretch is a n00b

Thank You Merdin, I Remember You Said Your Next Rom Was Going To Have That Option For Icontact... I'll Do That Today...

Again, Thanks For The Hard Work In Getting This Rom Together...
Just To Let You Know Something I Notice With 3.4 & 3.5 Is That The Call History Log Doesn't Display The:

- Incoming
- Outgoing
- Missed
- Incoming/outgoing

I Used A Cab I Found On The Site Called Invert To Correct That, But It Removed The Red Volume From Your Cab And Replace It With The Default Color Scheme For The Volume...

I Don't The Color Issue, Just Wanted To Bring That To Your Attention About The Call Logs Not Displaying The Incoming/outgoing/ Miss Call Logs...
Old 02-23-2009, 04:57 PM
GTX Team Member
Pocket PC: Epic! (Evo and TP2 on standby)

Scientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

The only issue I've gotten so far is that the onscreen keyboard keeps reverting back to the compact qwerty. I'll change it back to the full qwerty, but it'll always go back to compact qwerty
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-23-2009, 05:40 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint PSC

Obama08atl is a n00b
Re: (1-25-2009) MERDIN'S ROM V3.3 { CE OS 5.2.21109 (Build 21109.6.1.0)}onFire

While i have downloaded ur latest COOOOKED rom and boy is it sweet. Why did u put oprea as a app. But anyway back to that same problem with the blue i have done everything from last time. Unchecked touch flo unchecked all boxes in resco copyed to windows, sfot rest same problem. Restored, Then download the blue highlights uncheck touch flo, soft then copy then the blue files over, soft recheck and still that white spot at the top covering date.
Old 02-23-2009, 07:23 PM
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizbstretch View Post
Thank You Merdin, I Remember You Said Your Next Rom Was Going To Have That Option For Icontact... I'll Do That Today...

Again, Thanks For The Hard Work In Getting This Rom Together...
Just To Let You Know Something I Notice With 3.4 & 3.5 Is That The Call History Log Doesn't Display The:

- Incoming
- Outgoing
- Missed
- Incoming/outgoing

I Used A Cab I Found On The Site Called Invert To Correct That, But It Removed The Red Volume From Your Cab And Replace It With The Default Color Scheme For The Volume...

I Don't The Color Issue, Just Wanted To Bring That To Your Attention About The Call Logs Not Displaying The Incoming/outgoing/ Miss Call Logs...
Ok thanks for letting me know, i never noticed the call history since i always used icontacts.
Old 02-23-2009, 07:23 PM
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scientific View Post
The only issue I've gotten so far is that the onscreen keyboard keeps reverting back to the compact qwerty. I'll change it back to the full qwerty, but it'll always go back to compact qwerty
Hm wierd, im not having this issue, have you changed anything in the registry or used any registry fixer program.
Old 02-23-2009, 07:25 PM
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

Re: (1-25-2009) MERDIN'S ROM V3.3 { CE OS 5.2.21109 (Build 21109.6.1.0)}onFire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obama08atl View Post
While i have downloaded ur latest COOOOKED rom and boy is it sweet. Why did u put oprea as a app. But anyway back to that same problem with the blue i have done everything from last time. Unchecked touch flo unchecked all boxes in resco copyed to windows, sfot rest same problem. Restored, Then download the blue highlights uncheck touch flo, soft then copy then the blue files over, soft recheck and still that white spot at the top covering date.
Try installing the Background for all tabs cab file, thats floating around hear somewhere, it will fix that issues.
Old 02-23-2009, 09:55 PM
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

hey guys check out the new S2U2 (slide to unlock) version 1.50 its updated in my Cab files on the first page.
Old 02-24-2009, 02:40 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch

mrimage is just getting started

Merdinh, if you make another updated rom can you not put picmail in it, thank you

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development