PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-09-2009, 01:27 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus
Threadstarter

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Re: [01-08-09] Juggalo TP ROM v0.06.02B Telus & Sprint [OS 5.2.19972 Build 19972] [UC

Quote:
Originally Posted by aceracer24 View Post
I think Sashimi can be built into the rom just like UC is, but that is up to the cook obviously. On that note, why not just use UC by it's self since it's already part of the rom? It probably is a little more tedious to set up initially (never used Sashimi) but once it's set, it works really well and there are very few custom roms, if any, that do not support it.
ionceu get it set up u never touch it again. and if you add or change a cab... seriously if editing a text file once is to hard for you. trade in the pro for a razor lol

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!
Old 01-09-2009, 01:27 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

MadManX is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to MadManX
Re: [01-08-09] Juggalo TP ROM v0.06.02B Telus & Sprint [OS 5.2.19972 Build 19972] [UC

Ok... So at least I tested this first before doing it on accedent again. Holding down the "End Call" button still goes to Flight Mode. Any chance on making it work like 0.5B did. And anyone got some insight on how I can add this back (registry changes maybe)?

BTW... TONS better than 0.5B and 0.6B. This thing is fast now.

-MadManX
Old 01-09-2009, 01:29 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro, Palm Pre

aceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggalo_X View Post
ionceu get it set up u never touch it again. and if you add or change a cab... seriously if editing a text file once is to hard for you. trade in the pro for a razor lol
Seriously lol. Oh one thing though that does make it a pain, and this really only effects rom junkies. Every custom rom has different installed cabs and or reg tweaks so trying to figure out what is what and tailoring your SDConfig.txt to specific roms is a pain. Again, only really effects rom junkies.

Last edited by aceracer24; 01-09-2009 at 01:32 PM.
Old 01-09-2009, 01:30 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro2

blkr00t is keeping up the good workblkr00t is keeping up the good workblkr00t is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by aceracer24 View Post
I think Sashimi can be built into the rom just like UC is, but that is up to the cook obviously. On that note, why not just use UC by it's self since it's already part of the rom? It probably is a little more tedious to set up initially (never used Sashimi) but once it's set, it works really well and there are very few custom roms, if any, that do not support it.

Sashimi is much easier to use that I originally thought. I too use UC extensively. With Sashimi though it is truly ROM independent and doesn't matter whether or not the ROM is UC compliant. All you need to do after you flash is go to Sashimi dir/programs/bin/click sashimi...then click Auto...you are all set...If you already have your SDConfig.txt on the root of your storage card and in programs/ini of Sashimi you will be cooking with gas.

Sashimi makes it easier to load Cabs where you want them to go. One thing though is that Sashimi loads cabs in alphabetical order so that has to be factored in if you have certain cbas that need to be loaded in a specific order.

Old 01-09-2009, 01:30 PM
Young-E
Pocket PC: TP2

Young_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIP

Quote:
you can use uc to install it

also i think u just got to add in the sprint music store rgu exe and shortcut. as manila refers to the shortcut not the exe its self then you click the music store link
I don't use a sprint music store tab so i wouldn't click the link. When i flash to a different rom i will test and see. thanks for you advice. Great rom by the way.
Minnesota Militia/Touch Pro Division
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-09-2009, 01:32 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus
Threadstarter

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

sprint users im still stumped about ti sprint mms issue.

im at my whits end lol but dont worry i wont give up
Old 01-09-2009, 01:35 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro, Palm Pre

aceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
sprint users im still stumped about ti sprint mms issue.

im at my whits end lol but dont worry i wont give up
Do you have it installed as an OEM or cab?
Old 01-09-2009, 01:44 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO

saied is a n00b

Ive hard reset several times but nothing happens... stilll the same problem.
i have a unlocked EU version and i didnt know that i cant install a CDMA version on my device.

but PLEASE help me ,is there any way to roll back to a previous version or default or something... :'(((
Old 01-09-2009, 01:45 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO

saied is a n00b

Quote:
you have installed something it does not like, do a hard reset and start over.
Ive hard reset several times but nothing happens... stilll the same problem.
i have a unlocked EU version and i didnt know that i cant install a CDMA version on my device.

but PLEASE help me ,is there any way to roll back to a previous version or default or something... :'(((
Old 01-09-2009, 01:51 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro

rquinn19 is keeping up the good workrquinn19 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadManX View Post
Ok... So at least I tested this first before doing it on accedent again. Holding down the "End Call" button still goes to Flight Mode. Any chance on making it work like 0.5B did. And anyone got some insight on how I can add this back (registry changes maybe)?

BTW... TONS better than 0.5B and 0.6B. This thing is fast now.

-MadManX
Have you tried changing the settings for Long Press End Key?????????

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development