PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-08-2009, 07:20 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus
Threadstarter

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Re: [01-08-09] Juggalo TP ROM v0.06.02B Telus & Sprint [OS 5.2.19972 Build 19972] [UC

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpeters13 View Post
I'm in the same boat. It might have something to do with the device identifier? Sprint Powerdeck detects the device as "Unknown PPC." I'll do some searching around later tonight as I'm new to this stuff.

Thank you for the otherwise snappy and responsive ROM. It's like I have a completely different phone.
it should detect as a touch pr... atleast it did when i went to power deck earlier on the sprint rom

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!
Old 01-08-2009, 07:21 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro, 6800
Carrier: Sprint

Talyn is keeping up the good workTalyn is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to Talyn
Re: [01-08-09] Juggalo TP ROM v0.06.02B Telus & Sprint [OS 5.2.19972 Build 19972] [UC

I use SomeGuySMS, works great.

I duno what you did juggalo, but active sync will not work. I kinda like it. hahaha.

Unforunatly, there is a feature missing on the phone advanced options page. Vibrate when connected!!! I use this one.
The press send for recent calls is sweet, but it calls who ever your selected though. *confused*

Still would like to know how to change the selections on the com manager tab, so i can remove airplane mode and put in data connection.
Is there a program i can use for this?
Gosh i hope Im not burning that into the ground.

Everything looks great. I wanted to get on and check about the active sync thing, i was going to use my mobiler to set everything up, but i'm okay with active sync never starting since the TP can be used as a micro sd card reader.

I think its time to play around a bit. I did have another question, but have forgotten, must not be super important. I'll just have to get weather working here finally with the registry whatever, i'm sure thats posted. time to do some searching.

Michigan Chapter Leader for Ford Truck Enthusiasts
http://www.midnightmods.com/

Networking, Computer Hardware, Farming

Old phones; I-1000x2, I-32sx, I-90x3, I-860x2, I-930x4, PPC-6800x4, Touch Pro
Old 01-08-2009, 07:23 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

mpeters13 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggalo_X View Post
it should detect as a touch pr... atleast it did when i went to power deck earlier on the sprint rom
Doh. I had it check in Opera. I tried it in IE and it does detect the device as the Touch Pro. Sorry about that!
Old 01-08-2009, 07:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC touch Pro
Carrier: sprint

12Marshall is a n00b

I tried my own wallpaper but wanted to go back to yours....
where is it in the device (directory)?
thx
Old 01-08-2009, 07:35 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Searched in thread, saw nothing about changing the comm manager tab. Kept bringing up posts about changing your wallpaper. heh. Stupid thing. The new tab is pretty sweet juggalo! Like that much. I dont much care for the fancy volume page that is stock with the device, the old menu thing is neat to me. *shrugs* can't be to much of a begger. And a good 15-20 mins of no active sync at all in the task list. I'm lovin it.
Old 01-08-2009, 07:43 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12Marshall View Post
thx
Go to the settings tab and choose wallpaper, when it prompts you, tell it you want to use the default wallpaper.
Old 01-08-2009, 07:44 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus
Threadstarter

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talyn View Post
I use SomeGuySMS, works great.

I duno what you did juggalo, but active sync will not work. I kinda like it. hahaha.

Unforunatly, there is a feature missing on the phone advanced options page. Vibrate when connected!!! I use this one.
The press send for recent calls is sweet, but it calls who ever your selected though. *confused*

Still would like to know how to change the selections on the com manager tab, so i can remove airplane mode and put in data connection.
Is there a program i can use for this?
Gosh i hope Im not burning that into the ground.

Everything looks great. I wanted to get on and check about the active sync thing, i was going to use my mobiler to set everything up, but i'm okay with active sync never starting since the TP can be used as a micro sd card reader.

I think its time to play around a bit. I did have another question, but have forgotten, must not be super important. I'll just have to get weather working here finally with the registry whatever, i'm sure thats posted. time to do some searching.
active sync worked fine i tested it on both roms before i uploaded

go into active sync and delete your profiles it will detect and allow you to sync again. it does this some times. whats wrong with your weather i tested that as well, it is U.S. focus, degrees are in fahrenheit, and comes preloaded with some major cities.

as for the vibrate when connected feature. its still there and enabled, i just tested it again. the option is missing because im using a different phone canvas mui for the slide to answer/unlock. its mui doesnt contain this option by default. eventhough the device software still suports it and is using it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12Marshall View Post
thx
its called "manilabackground.png" located in \windows its a rom file so it will be hidden.
Old 01-08-2009, 07:49 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggalo_X View Post
active sync worked fine i tested it on both roms before i uploaded

go into active sync and delete your profiles it will detect and allow you to sync again. it does this some times. whats wrong with your weather i tested that as well, it is U.S. focus, degrees are in fahrenheit, and comes preloaded with some major cities.

as for the vibrate when connected feature. its still there and enabled, i just tested it again. the option is missing because im using a different phone canvas mui for the slide to answer/unlock. its mui doesnt contain this option by default. eventhough the device software still suports it and is using it.

Oh, thats awesome. I'm glad that vibrate feature is still there, its really handy, and was a good design idea.
So what about the send to show list feature, that probably something that should be avoided, or is there a special way to use it?

Nothing wrong with the weather, just the standard ***** about how you have to hack in your local area. The closest major city listed on there is 2 hours away from me, so that weather is... well useless. haha.
I didn't have any luck initially when i started using the TP, but that was before rom changes.

There is nothing wrong with active sync not working for me. I'm quite happy about it. I never use it, so it always auto loading is just an annoyance for me. Sucks up processor and ram.

Has there been any issues with changing the soft keys?
I am thinking about changing the right soft key to contacts. Was wondering if anyone else has had any issues doing this.

Last edited by Talyn; 01-08-2009 at 07:51 PM.
Old 01-08-2009, 07:51 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro & Mogul

tsperez is keeping up the good worktsperez is keeping up the good worktsperez is keeping up the good work

Is it recommended to do a hard reset after flashing Juggalo ROMs? I just installed the latest ROM.

tsp
Old 01-08-2009, 07:52 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch

bestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talyn View Post
Oh, thats awesome. I'm glad that vibrate feature is still there, its really handy, and was a good design idea.
So what about the send to show list feature, that probably something that should be avoided, or is there a special way to use it?

Nothing wrong with the weather, just the standard ***** about how you have to hack in your local area. The closest major city listed on there is 2 hours away from me, so that weather is... well useless. haha.
I didn't have any luck initially when i started using the TP, but that was before rom changes.

Has there been any issues with changing the soft keys?
I am thinking about changing the right soft key to contacts. Was wondering if anyone else has had any issues doing this.
Can always add your own city with weather editor.
i always change sofkeys in TF3D.No problem....of course only on home tab!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development