PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-15-2009, 02:37 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

nvaia is keeping up the good worknvaia is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [01-14-09] Juggalo TP ROM v0.07B Telus & Sprint [OS 5.2.19972 Build 19972] [UC]

looking for past versions of Juggalos rom's...anybody know where to find these???????????
Old 01-15-2009, 02:42 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro & Mogul

tsperez is keeping up the good worktsperez is keeping up the good worktsperez is keeping up the good work
Re: [01-14-09] Juggalo TP ROM v0.07B Telus & Sprint [OS 5.2.19972 Build 19972] [UC]

Hey! I might have a solution - at least for me - on the S2A issue. For me the slide to answer or ignore was never an issue. My problem was that I had tons of problems trying to unlock an existing call. I tried thumb, finger, finger nail, and even styles (not easy to use if doing one-handed stuff).
I just installed the "phonelockdisable" cab and this may work for me! Still have the slide to answer but the lock screen does not come on. My screen did blank within seconds thereby somewhat locking the phone but pressing the power button turns everything back on. I'll test more tomorrow but so far I like this.

Btw, I tested ##775# before doing this and it worked. Are all the ## codes working?

tsp
Sprint w/ 0.07B ROM
Old 01-15-2009, 02:45 AM
Flat-Out-Addicted
Pocket PC: Nexus S 4G

syanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the community

hey juggs,

not sure if this has been mentioned but even if i have opera open in the background and then tap on a TF3D web shortcut, the opera logo-boot display starts up and displays for like 5-10secs...

Any idea on a fix?

If I helped ya or If you like my work, I don't want donations, I don't want coffee, but a simple THANKS
would do the trick!
Old 01-15-2009, 02:46 AM
Almost a VIP

SprintTouch08 knows their stuffSprintTouch08 knows their stuffSprintTouch08 knows their stuffSprintTouch08 knows their stuffSprintTouch08 knows their stuffSprintTouch08 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsperez View Post

Btw, I tested ##775# before doing this and it worked. Are all the ## codes working?
Good call the ## codes are in fact working- weird.

But still the data arrows are always lit up like its sending data. Im sure its not but its more an OCD thing i guess for some people because youll never know if something is sucking data draining the battery (program still running). also we still dont know if 911 functions correctly which is the most important.
Old 01-15-2009, 02:50 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

nvaia is keeping up the good worknvaia is keeping up the good work

looking for past versions of Juggalos rom's...anybody know where to find these???????????
Old 01-15-2009, 05:02 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint TP

IsLNdbOi is keeping up the good workIsLNdbOi is keeping up the good work
Re: [01-08-09] Juggalo TP ROM v0.06.03B Telus & Sprint [OS 5.2.19972 Build 19972] [UC

The # codes are working for me now too (after running SKTools cleanup and soft resetting). I'd still like fully / properly functioning data arrows though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggalo_X View Post
i believe dragging the slider ot best battery will initiate faster time outs. if the wireless permits it, and is not being actively used.
I dragged the slider to best battery and left WiFi on yesterday before going to work. When I got home, I noticed that the WiFi was still on and my battery was drained more than usual.

Is there any way you can add the setting in WiFi settings to automatically turn WiFi of if it can't find or connect to any networks?

Other ROMs I've tried have this option.

Thanks.
Old 01-15-2009, 08:53 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro, 6800

Talyn is keeping up the good workTalyn is keeping up the good work
Send a message via ICQ to Talyn
Re: [01-08-09] Juggalo TP ROM v0.06.03B Telus & Sprint [OS 5.2.19972 Build 19972] [UC

Quote:
Originally Posted by godkillax View Post
Ok so I flashed the to v0.07B and Flash still doesn't work in PIE or Opera. Is there something I'm doing wrong?
I wish I could help you with this.
Maybe I'll get bored in class later and check it out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by omegax View Post
Hey juggalo,
can you please share the theme you used on previous roms that will allow the background to be shown on all tabs?
He's mentioned already that it messes up the Landscape Touchflow.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SprintTouch08 View Post
Juggs, for the next release can i suggest leaving out the slide to answer? Its a great feature for sure, but it kills the ## codes and data arrows (possibly even 911, no ones tested it yet but the ported GSM dialers back in the day had similar downfalls inclusing the 911 problem as well). Im sure it will be fully fixed/ported at some point which then can be cooked in, but for now it might be best to just leave it out and post the .cab MrHawaii made in your post #3. People can just install it at will with 1 simple cab (white or black versions even)
Quote:
But still the data arrows are always lit up like its sending data. Im sure its not but its more an OCD thing i guess for some people because youll never know if something is sucking data draining the battery (program still running). also we still dont know if 911 functions correctly which is the most important.
I'm quite positive my Data arrows are working 100%
Well, they were before last night at least. I have not had new rom on for more then 8 hours yet. Flashed before bed.
I will watch today. I'm pretty sure they are working like they were in 6.02

Quote:
Originally Posted by syanni85 View Post
hey juggs,

not sure if this has been mentioned but even if i have opera open in the background and then tap on a TF3D web shortcut, the opera logo-boot display starts up and displays for like 5-10secs...

Any idea on a fix?
Are you sure its not closing?
If you dont turn that task manager feature off, it can be a PITA about that.
Sometimes opera will sorta close itself if it thinks there is not enough memory, or it will background crash/close i've noticed.
Its not to fond of loading pages unless its in focus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IsLNdbOi View Post
I dragged the slider to best battery and left WiFi on yesterday before going to work. When I got home, I noticed that the WiFi was still on and my battery was drained more than usual.

Is there any way you can add the setting in WiFi settings to automatically turn WiFi of if it can't find or connect to any networks?
Thanks.
I don't think its nessarly juggs options. It could be something you installed. But why are you leaving wifi on anyways, its in the com manager tab, slide and click, simple.
I'd prefer the wireless not to shut off if I turn it on myself. Thats just me, cause i'd be trolling. I dont want it to shut off.
There is proabably a registry setting for the time out. ANd its probably been posted in here 2 or 3 times.

Michigan Chapter Leader for Ford Truck Enthusiasts
http://www.midnightmods.com/

Networking, Computer Hardware, Farming

Old phones; I-1000x2, I-32sx, I-90x3, I-860x2, I-930x4, PPC-6800x4, Touch Pro
Old 01-15-2009, 09:02 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint TP

IsLNdbOi is keeping up the good workIsLNdbOi is keeping up the good work

It's not something I installed, but it may have been something the ROM chef added. This WiFi auto off setting was in mightmike's ROM and I think I saw it in the stock ROM too. My data arrows just sit there, static. Aren't they supposed to be animated?
Old 01-15-2009, 10:23 AM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Quote:
Good call the ## codes are in fact working- weird.

Codes and 911 do in fact both work......tested all just now.......so after testing Juggs please leave it in....I love it!!

Last edited by flyers2114; 01-15-2009 at 10:26 AM.
Old 01-15-2009, 10:54 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus
Threadstarter

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IsLNdbOi View Post
The # codes are working for me now too (after running SKTools cleanup and soft resetting). I'd still like fully / properly functioning data arrows though.

Other ROMs I've tried have this option.

Thanks.
i dont know what you did but u must have changed something. ## codes work 100% with either of the phone canvas i made sure of this. and wifi has been updated to have the advanced settings icon in the connections tab. in start > settings install v .07b this is where you will find the "turn off WiFi if unconnected for XX amount of time"

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!

Last edited by Mr. X; 01-15-2009 at 10:57 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development