View Single Post
Old 01-15-2009, 08:53 AM
Talyn
Regular 'Geeker

Talyn is keeping up the good workTalyn is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to Talyn
Re: [01-08-09] Juggalo TP ROM v0.06.03B Telus & Sprint [OS 5.2.19972 Build 19972] [UC

Quote:
Originally Posted by godkillax View Post
Ok so I flashed the to v0.07B and Flash still doesn't work in PIE or Opera. Is there something I'm doing wrong?
I wish I could help you with this.
Maybe I'll get bored in class later and check it out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by omegax View Post
Hey juggalo,
can you please share the theme you used on previous roms that will allow the background to be shown on all tabs?
He's mentioned already that it messes up the Landscape Touchflow.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SprintTouch08 View Post
Juggs, for the next release can i suggest leaving out the slide to answer? Its a great feature for sure, but it kills the ## codes and data arrows (possibly even 911, no ones tested it yet but the ported GSM dialers back in the day had similar downfalls inclusing the 911 problem as well). Im sure it will be fully fixed/ported at some point which then can be cooked in, but for now it might be best to just leave it out and post the .cab MrHawaii made in your post #3. People can just install it at will with 1 simple cab (white or black versions even)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SprintTouch08 View Post
But still the data arrows are always lit up like its sending data. Im sure its not but its more an OCD thing i guess for some people because youll never know if something is sucking data draining the battery (program still running). also we still dont know if 911 functions correctly which is the most important.
I'm quite positive my Data arrows are working 100%
Well, they were before last night at least. I have not had new rom on for more then 8 hours yet. Flashed before bed.
I will watch today. I'm pretty sure they are working like they were in 6.02

Quote:
Originally Posted by syanni85 View Post
hey juggs,

not sure if this has been mentioned but even if i have opera open in the background and then tap on a TF3D web shortcut, the opera logo-boot display starts up and displays for like 5-10secs...

Any idea on a fix?
Are you sure its not closing?
If you dont turn that task manager feature off, it can be a PITA about that.
Sometimes opera will sorta close itself if it thinks there is not enough memory, or it will background crash/close i've noticed.
Its not to fond of loading pages unless its in focus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IsLNdbOi View Post
I dragged the slider to best battery and left WiFi on yesterday before going to work. When I got home, I noticed that the WiFi was still on and my battery was drained more than usual.

Is there any way you can add the setting in WiFi settings to automatically turn WiFi of if it can't find or connect to any networks?
Thanks.
I don't think its nessarly juggs options. It could be something you installed. But why are you leaving wifi on anyways, its in the com manager tab, slide and click, simple.
I'd prefer the wireless not to shut off if I turn it on myself. Thats just me, cause i'd be trolling. I dont want it to shut off.
There is proabably a registry setting for the time out. ANd its probably been posted in here 2 or 3 times.

Michigan Chapter Leader for Ford Truck Enthusiasts
http://www.midnightmods.com/

Networking, Computer Hardware, Farming

Old phones; I-1000x2, I-32sx, I-90x3, I-860x2, I-930x4, PPC-6800x4, Touch Pro