PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-06-2009, 05:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia
Carrier: Telus

hood662 knows their stuffhood662 knows their stuffhood662 knows their stuffhood662 knows their stuffhood662 knows their stuffhood662 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to hood662
Re: [1-06-09] Juggalo TP ROM v0.06B Telus & Sprint [OS 5.2.19972 Build 19972] [UC]

well i installed muns background changer and, it works fine for me, all tabs show the wallpaper and landscape runs great, no issues for me thus far.
Old 01-06-2009, 05:16 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Threadstarter

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Re: [1-06-09] Juggalo TP ROM v0.06B Telus & Sprint [OS 5.2.19972 Build 19972] [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by freeza View Post
what about those who don't use landscape manila
lol then go get a diamond

or you could install the cab lol

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!
Old 01-06-2009, 05:17 PM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by hood662 View Post
well i installed muns background changer and, it works fine for me, all tabs show the wallpaper and landscape runs great, no issues for me thus far.
go to landscape manila click on programs and then All Applications, and you will see how it renders behind TF3d
Old 01-06-2009, 05:17 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

x10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by freeza View Post
I'm probably in the minority but i'd much rather have the omnia drivers than a working Sprint TV. is there any real use for it? I know there are people out there who actually pay for it, but in doing so do you get every channel for free?

I fail to see the interest in Sprint TV when there is Slingbox, YouTube, Orb, and many other sites.... What's the appeal of Sprint TV that you couldn't find with these other options. Anything that's of true value i'd rather watch on a real tv....right?
Yeah SprintTV doesn't look that great but there is perhaps ONE channel alone that makes it somewhat worthwhile. NFL network.
If you don't get it at home, the Orb, slingbox, etc won't help.
The TP isn't hurting on memory either so I chose to keep it installed.
Old 01-06-2009, 05:51 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro

shepard35 is a n00b

Hey Juggalo, first off thanks for the great rom... was wondering if there is something specific we have to do to install the custom manila patch from today, I keep getting an insufficient privileges error every time I try to install the cab file... Thanks again
Old 01-06-2009, 05:54 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: ME - EVO, WIFE - EVO

lnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stuff

Hey Juggalo,

When I am on a tf3d tab in portrait that doesn't have a corresponding landscape tab (camera, music, weather, settings or comm manager) and then I slide out the keyboard, tf3d crashes sometimes. If you start from the left at home, then slide it out it goes to home, then work your way over to camera and then slide it out and it crashes. But if you go the other way and start from the comm manager tab in portrait it doesn't crash when it hits ones that don't have landscape tabs, sort of weird. Might be because I'm on Sprint with the patches. I think it has something to do with if you are in landscape and a tab is selected on there, then go back to portrait and switch to a tab that isn't in landscape and then slide out the kb, it crashes, but if there wasn't any tab highlighted in landscape before you slid it out then it doesn't.

I hope that makes sense.
Old 01-06-2009, 05:56 PM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by shepard35 View Post
Hey Juggalo, first off thanks for the great rom... was wondering if there is something specific we have to do to install the custom manila patch from today, I keep getting an insufficient privileges error every time I try to install the cab file... Thanks again
you have to stop the TF3D today plugin first then install the cab. if that fails i will re release it in about an hour and remove the manila exe's

Quote:
Originally Posted by lnchbx13 View Post
Hey Juggalo,

When I am on a tf3d tab in portrait that doesn't have a corresponding landscape tab (camera, music, weather, settings or comm manager) and then I slide out the keyboard, tf3d crashes sometimes. If you start from the left at home, then slide it out it goes to home, then work your way over to camera and then slide it out and it crashes. But if you go the other way and start from the comm manager tab in portrait it doesn't crash when it hits ones that don't have landscape tabs, sort of weird. Might be because I'm on Sprint with the patches. I think it has something to do with if you are in landscape and a tab is selected on there, then go back to portrait and switch to a tab that isn't in landscape and then slide out the kb, it crashes, but if there wasn't any tab highlighted in landscape before you slid it out then it doesn't.

I hope that makes sense.
nope i understand i will play and see what i find.
Old 01-06-2009, 06:06 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro

shepard35 is a n00b

Thanks Juggalo, landscape tf3d looks great
Old 01-06-2009, 06:23 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: ME - EVO, WIFE - EVO

lnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stuff

I also want to say that I like the landscape tf3d and the clock looks better as well
Old 01-06-2009, 06:30 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

phistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regularphistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regularphistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regularphistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I'm still on v. 0.05B... is it okay to install the new manilla files over the one in this version?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development