PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   CDMA TP Development (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=68)
-   -   WM6.5 build 21501 kitchen (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=46526)

SMC 12-03-2008 12:10 AM

Re: WM6.1 build 20931 kitchen
 
Anyone got Youtube to work in the new kitchen? I'm getting application is unsigned or missing.

mgioia2 12-03-2008 10:30 AM

Re: WM6.1 build 20931 kitchen
 
Okay i've built 5 different ROMS from this kitchen and i haven't been able to get Manilla to work (or even show up on my phone) with any of them? Is there a cabbed version of Manilla i can install somewhere? Thanks!

rsbrown69 12-03-2008 08:44 PM

Re: WM6.1 build 20931 kitchen
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by mgioia2 (Post 556843)
Okay i've built 5 different ROMS from this kitchen and i haven't been able to get Manilla to work (or even show up on my phone) with any of them? Is there a cabbed version of Manilla i can install somewhere? Thanks!

I had a problem with Colonel's Manila and the black touch dialpad causing touchflo 3D to not start, use either of the sprint manilas and that should work

SMC 12-03-2008 09:31 PM

Re: WM6.1 build 20931 kitchen
 
Got the Youtube working, turns out that I had the PPCkitchen_OEM_VGA and PPCkitchen_OEM_QVGA both downloaded and they were conflicted for some reason. Removing PPCkitchen_OEM_QVGA worked.

havieri23 12-03-2008 10:37 PM

Re: WM6.1 build 20931 kitchen
 
can someone tell me why my buildos.exe keeps on crashing? when i try to start it, a command prompt briefly shows, and then is gone. I have netframeworks installed, and windows is updated.

mgioia2 12-04-2008 08:06 AM

Re: WM6.1 build 20931 kitchen
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by rsbrown69 (Post 558011)
I had a problem with Colonel's Manila and the black touch dialpad causing touchflo 3D to not start, use either of the sprint manilas and that should work

I was using the Sprint Manilla along with the Black Dial Pad for all the builds i believe...hmmm...i went back to Juggalo's ROM for now, but thanks!

gguruusa 12-05-2008 04:25 AM

Re: WM6.1 build 20931 kitchen
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SMC (Post 558111)
Got the Youtube working, turns out that I had the PPCkitchen_OEM_VGA and PPCkitchen_OEM_QVGA both downloaded and they were conflicted for some reason. Removing PPCkitchen_OEM_QVGA worked.

Umm, no. Not possible for them to be conflicted.

gguruusa 12-05-2008 04:27 AM

Re: WM6.1 build 20931 kitchen
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by havieri23 (Post 558265)
can someone tell me why my buildos.exe keeps on crashing? when i try to start it, a command prompt briefly shows, and then is gone. I have netframeworks installed, and windows is updated.

What are you clicking on to launch it? What version of .net do you have?

havieri23 12-05-2008 02:24 PM

Re: WM6.1 build 20931 kitchen
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by gguruusa (Post 561220)
What are you clicking on to launch it? What version of .net do you have?

i'm clicking on the file buildos.exe i have netframeworks 3.5

edufur 12-05-2008 04:55 PM

Re: WM6.1 build 20931 kitchen
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by gguruusa (Post 561218)
Umm, no. Not possible for them to be conflicted.

Can you explain why removing the QVGA item worked for him then?


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:05 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©2012 - PPCGeeks.com


Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0