PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-27-2009, 10:17 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

dodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM6.5 build 21501 kitchen

also the ringtones that i have work but then for a while they go corrupt and have to reset phone to make it work any ideas
Old 04-28-2009, 05:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G/Touch pro 2
Carrier: D Matrix / Sprint

cshep is just getting started

Last night, I cooked my first rom. All went well but forgot to change the pagepool size. I went back to the txt file throught buildOS and changed the pagepool size and now buildOS will not cook anymore. Keep getting 'Error building default.hv and user.hv!. don't know what I'm doing wrong. I really would like to get into the kitchen and cook my own roms if I can ever get this to work and to repeat the process.
Old 04-28-2009, 06:13 PM
VIP Member

dodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by cshep View Post
Last night, I cooked my first rom. All went well but forgot to change the pagepool size. I went back to the txt file throught buildOS and changed the pagepool size and now buildOS will not cook anymore. Keep getting 'Error building default.hv and user.hv!. don't know what I'm doing wrong. I really would like to get into the kitchen and cook my own roms if I can ever get this to work and to repeat the process.
its not the page pool size its prolly something you selected prolly about menu enhacements or something so just uncheck stuff and try.
Old 04-28-2009, 08:32 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc touch pro (alltel), Telus Touch pro 2
Carrier: Tbaytel mobility

jarmenti is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodge_longhorn View Post
also the ringtones that i have work but then for a while they go corrupt and have to reset phone to make it work any ideas
I have also had this problem. if anyone knows how to fix ringtones from going corrupted, it would be greatly appreciated.I've missed a few phone calls cause of it (phone doesn't ring). i now have my ringer set to vibrate for now.
Old 04-29-2009, 01:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: PPCT7380 Touch Pro2 and 4 PPC-6850 TP

rsbrown69 knows their stuffrsbrown69 knows their stuffrsbrown69 knows their stuffrsbrown69 knows their stuffrsbrown69 knows their stuffrsbrown69 knows their stuff

I normally use WKTask but with the new start menu if I hit x it closes completely then I have to reboot the phone to gain the start menu function back. Does anyone know the name of the new start menu so that I can add it as an exception to WKTask, or at least restart it using file explorer?

Another problem is the alarms are very flaky, I have played with it and basically had the alarm go off about 10 times before it started working somewhat correctly. The first problem was a very delayed alarm and the second problem is the alarm sound always wants to use the reminder sound.

Also, how do I go back to the original way of selecting multiple messages and texts? I am not a big fan of having to go to the menu to select multiple texts.

Last edited by rsbrown69; 04-29-2009 at 02:08 PM.
Old 04-29-2009, 06:52 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

brightedge is keeping up the good workbrightedge is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsbrown69 View Post
I normally use WKTask but with the new start menu if I hit x it closes completely then I have to reboot the phone to gain the start menu function back. Does anyone know the name of the new start menu so that I can add it as an exception to WKTask, or at least restart it using file explorer?

Another problem is the alarms are very flaky, I have played with it and basically had the alarm go off about 10 times before it started working somewhat correctly. The first problem was a very delayed alarm and the second problem is the alarm sound always wants to use the reminder sound.

Also, how do I go back to the original way of selecting multiple messages and texts? I am not a big fan of having to go to the menu to select multiple texts.
This has been bugging me too. The only answer I've found so far is here:
http://ppcgeeks.com/forum.ppcgeeks/s...86&postcount=6
And in the kitchen, bind them.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-29-2009, 07:51 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: PPCT7380 Touch Pro2 and 4 PPC-6850 TP

rsbrown69 knows their stuffrsbrown69 knows their stuffrsbrown69 knows their stuffrsbrown69 knows their stuffrsbrown69 knows their stuffrsbrown69 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by brightedge View Post
This has been bugging me too. The only answer I've found so far is here:
http://ppcgeeks.com/forum.ppcgeeks/s...86&postcount=6
Hmm, I tried that and it didn't seem to fix it for me.
Old 04-29-2009, 07:52 PM
N00b

iconeo is just getting started

Hardware Keyboard issues. (KbdNopAll.dll is referenced in my HKLM....KEYBD, keypad.dll is referenced in my HKLM....keypad, CurrLang 0409, CWSLayout 1)

Some of my keys on the keyboard are not working correctly such as the shift and caps, I think they are reversed. Also, the function key doesn't pull up the right characters all the time. Example, function+u gives me a '+' and function+i gives me an '='. Has anyone seen this behavior before? How do I fix it? Is it simply a matter of replacing Kbdnopall.dll or keypad.dll?

FYI - I am using the new HTC Touch Diamond SIP.
Old 04-30-2009, 11:54 AM
VIP Member

well i heard new release of the 21215 came out today hopefully ppckitchen and the others might release it sometime soon cant wait!!
Old 04-30-2009, 01:47 PM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim

I built my rom but everytime i click on an opera link i get a soft vibration. I don't have touch response installed. Does anyone know how to disable this annoying feature. Also everytime i close opera it doesn't acually close unless i hit menu then exit. I don't have it in the exclusive list, does anyone know a fix?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development