PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   CDMA TP Development (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=68)
-   -   WM6.5 build 21501 kitchen (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=46526)

dodge_longhorn 04-22-2009 01:10 PM

Re: WM6.5 build 21501 kitchen

Quote:

Originally Posted by vMAC (Post 868528)
How do I add this to the kitchen?

you need to go to program files in ur c drive then ppckitchen.org or some sort of name like that then find where it says User_OEM and put it there. next after you copy the file there open up command prompt and make sure ur in C:\ and go to the directory of ppckitchen in programfiles so should be C:\program files\ppckitchen.org> and type this command

C:\program files\ppckitchen.org>attrib /s -s -r -h *.*
press enter and then open up build os

hopes that help.

vMAC 04-22-2009 02:18 PM

Ok now that I've done that does this show up as an option under the BuildOS or is it just going to be included automatically?

Not to be a pain but can you link me to where the directions are on this process. In case I have to do this again in the future. Thank you in advance.

dodge_longhorn 04-22-2009 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vMAC (Post 868792)
Ok now that I've done that does this show up as an option under the BuildOS or is it just going to be included automatically?

Not to be a pain but can you link me to where the directions are on this process. In case I have to do this again in the future. Thank you in advance.

umm i dont know if those were directions on the thread but thats what my friend who helped me when i first started and yes it will be a selection in the buildos you do have to selecet it to be added into the rom.

vMAC 04-22-2009 02:40 PM

What will the selection be called?

dodge_longhorn 04-22-2009 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vMAC (Post 868852)
What will the selection be called?

i think it was called audio manage _eng test or some sort it was near the other audio manager one in that group i believe

vMAC 04-22-2009 02:59 PM

That's under Multimedia and I've already got that checked. Ran the ROM and it still gives me that same error. So there has to be another way of getting this into BuildOS

dan-htc-touch 04-22-2009 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vMAC (Post 868528)
How do I add this to the kitchen?

unrar the package, and put the oem in your USER_OEM folder

Quote:

Originally Posted by dodge_longhorn (Post 868622)
you need to go to program files in ur c drive then ppckitchen.org or some sort of name like that then find where it says User_OEM and put it there. next after you copy the file there open up command prompt and make sure ur in C:\ and go to the directory of ppckitchen in programfiles so should be C:\program files\ppckitchen.org> and type this command

C:\program files\ppckitchen.org>attrib /s -s -r -h *.*
press enter and then open up build os

hopes that help.

setting attribs will not be nessesary with this oem, it's all done

Quote:

Originally Posted by vMAC (Post 868905)
That's under Multimedia and I've already got that checked. Ran the ROM and it still gives me that same error. So there has to be another way of getting this into BuildOS

you had the alternate one checked, and the origional unchecked? I had a couple guys test, and they claimed it worked great, so maybee you kept the origional checked, and it's overwriting?

dodge_longhorn 04-22-2009 03:22 PM

is there going to be a new autorun because the one now SDAutoRun does not work.

dan-htc-touch 04-22-2009 04:10 PM

I did see a thread for 6.5 autorun somewhere in upgrades I think, better look into that, I did not think anyone really used that any more

vMAC 04-22-2009 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dan-htc-touch (Post 868923)
unrar the package, and put the oem in your USER_OEM folder

setting attribs will not be nessesary with this oem, it's all done

you had the alternate one checked, and the origional unchecked? I had a couple guys test, and they claimed it worked great, so maybee you kept the origional checked, and it's overwriting?

That was it, I hadn't unrar'd teh file.

For anyone else running into this problem the name of the file when it appears in BuildOS is audiomanager_eng-fix.

Thank you both for your help!!