PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   CDMA TP Development (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=68)
-   -   WM6.5 build 21501 kitchen (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=46526)

meanfishy 12-21-2008 10:04 PM

Re: WM6.1 build 20931 kitchen

I added the "delete all" / "mark all as read" into my ROM and now whenever I select it my BT screen comes up asking if I want to search for a device to connect.

Exil3d 12-21-2008 10:13 PM

Hey.. I get a G-reloc error. Cant open file. I have updated the kitchen.. and still no salsa. And the rom dont get past the 1st boot screen.

1900 12-21-2008 10:55 PM

File Create Error

I'm having a problem, The build dies with a dialog:

Kitchens\PPCkitchen_OEM)VGA.rar

File create error (C:\Docuemnts and Settings\admin\Application Data\hIq\PPC-BuildOS\9.05.3.0Temp\temp\dump\dnsapl.dll

The drive is not full; a directory exists with that name (after the error cause the app to stop)

Exil3d 12-22-2008 01:27 AM

One question. If I wanna cook different d3d drivers.... where do I put them? In the kictchens dir.? And does it have to be in zip format? Or what format?

Kolano 12-22-2008 01:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exil3d (Post 592534)
One question. If I wanna cook different d3d drivers.... where do I put them? In the kictchens dir.? And does it have to be in zip format? Or what format?

I think you should be able to create you own OEM to install/overwrite the relevant file. Though you may need to confirm overwriting files during build. The OEMizer can help get this started with such.

Exil3d 12-22-2008 02:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kolano (Post 592580)
I think you should be able to create you own OEM to install/overwrite the relevant file. Though you may need to confirm overwriting files during build. The OEMizer can help get this started with such.

I see............... I am a little familiar with that. BUt for some reason I cant get past the first splash screen when I make a rom using the kitchen. I though the radio was old but I read that if I have the Pro then I dont need to upgrade the radio. Anyone using the kitchen came across that issue. I get stuick at the first splash screen with the red letter at the bottom. I tried 5 times already and nothing.

akastixx 12-22-2008 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jdin6800 (Post 590259)
Why the lack of a colorful manila like the one that comes on the stock sprint rom? The Raphael ones don't load when cooked into a rom, and the "pick this if you're unsure of which to use" one simply titled 'manila' is very bland. Can't I have a VZW rom with the sprint colored manila without the sprint tabs on it? I'm very surprised no one has made a "Customizable on the fly" version of manila, unless I'm just missing it.

Can't you just install the tf3d config cab and remove the tab(s) you don't want? I haven't tried it with the Sprint tabs, but I don't see why it wouldn't work.

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1900 (Post 592332)
I'm having a problem, The build dies with a dialog:

Kitchens\PPCkitchen_OEM)VGA.rar

File create error (C:\Docuemnts and Settings\admin\Application Data\hIq\PPC-BuildOS\9.05.3.0Temp\temp\dump\dnsapl.dll (EDIT: VOIP dll)

The drive is not full; a directory exists with that name (after the error cause the app to stop)

Mine did that on one computer - uninstalling/reinstalling has not helped... I'll try deleting everything and going at it again later

C:\Docuemnts and Settings\*******\Application Data\hIq\PPC-BuildOS\9.05.3.0Temp\temp\dump\ezinput.dll (EDIT: Diamond Keyboard T9 dll) is happening on my other computer. :(

1900 12-22-2008 11:30 AM

Removing WM6 VOIP corrected my build failing issue

Thanks

Fuzzywuzhe 12-22-2008 03:16 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I'm at a loss ... Help Me

I have upgraded buildos, removed, reinstalled, reupdated build os .... each time I get the same error

Soooo ... after many hours of trying to burn a rom with this kitchen and many more hours reading, I've come asking for help

I get all the way through the build ... to where it says build 2 complete ... then I get the following error

"Could not find a part of the path C:\Program Files\ppckitchen.org\buildos\upgrade\Raphael_RUU\R UU.signed.nbh"

I did check ... and it's right ... that path doesn't exist under upgrade. Do I need to create it? If So where do I find a file RUU.signed.nbh? I have attached the build log.

Hope you can figure this out ... Love the TP ... but really wanna have a custom ROM

meanfishy 12-22-2008 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fuzzywuzhe (Post 593475)
I'm at a loss ... Help Me

I have upgraded buildos, removed, reinstalled, reupdated build os .... each time I get the same error

Soooo ... after many hours of trying to burn a rom with this kitchen and many more hours reading, I've come asking for help

I get all the way through the build ... to where it says build 2 complete ... then I get the following error

"Could not find a part of the path C:\Program Files\ppckitchen.org\buildos\upgrade\Raphael_RUU\R UU.signed.nbh"

I did check ... and it's right ... that path doesn't exist under upgrade. Do I need to create it? If So where do I find a file RUU.signed.nbh? I have attached the build log.

Hope you can figure this out ... Love the TP ... but really wanna have a custom ROM

I had the same error, went under control panel and un-installed the BuilderOS and then went to http://ppckitchen.org/ and got the latest BuilderOS http://www.ppckitchen.org/forums/loc...ks.php?catid=4 and that fixed that issue