PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-17-2008, 11:51 AM
Deep Thinker
Pocket PC: Tin Can
Carrier: Atomic Vibration
Threadstarter

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM6.1 build 20931 kitchen

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyfox7 View Post
can i use this kitchen with vzw
You can use it with all the carriers.
Old 12-17-2008, 11:52 AM
Deep Thinker
Pocket PC: Tin Can
Carrier: Atomic Vibration
Threadstarter

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by blankd3ckskat3r View Post
can someone please help me? everyone skipped over my post. my sms keeps telling me its unread when i in fact read it, i have to go into the threaded messages nd scroll over the message for it to say read. i tried both arcsoft mms packages included in the kitchen and im usin 20931
Use the "Mark as read" right softkey menu choice.
Old 12-17-2008, 11:53 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro with custom ROMs'
Carrier: Sprint for the service & PPCGeeks for the device

meanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by blankd3ckskat3r View Post
can someone please help me? everyone skipped over my post. my sms keeps telling me its unread when i in fact read it, i have to go into the threaded messages nd scroll over the message for it to say read. i tried both arcsoft mms packages included in the kitchen and im usin 20931
I found this to be really helpful with my unread message issues.

I use 931 base and under PIM > Inbox Menu Extensibility (Mark All As Read/Delete All)

P
ressing
will get you far, so PLEASE press it often!!!

Old 12-17-2008, 01:05 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

x10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by quick99si View Post
Strange.. would you mind posting your project file so I can burn the same exact rom as you to test.
I'll see if I can track it down. Hopefully it is still saved from my last configuration. Send me a PM and I'll send it to you if I find it.

Just a wild guess but it seems like you might need some other component - maybe Flash?
Old 12-17-2008, 01:11 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Nexus S - E3GT - Epic 3G
Carrier: SERO $30

quick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by x10guy View Post
I'll see if I can track it down. Hopefully it is still saved from my last configuration. Send me a PM and I'll send it to you if I find it.

Just a wild guess but it seems like you might need some other component - maybe Flash?
I've tried it with at least one "Flash" (there are so many so I can't say for sure). I just thought of potential dependencies also.. if youre so inclined, check out the discussion at http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...d=1#post584002

I would love to try your selections file and see if it helps narrow things down.
Old 12-17-2008, 10:00 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Nexus S - E3GT - Epic 3G
Carrier: SERO $30

quick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on rep

YouTube will not start up unless HTC TouchFlo is installed. If TouchFlo is not installed, you will get the "not signed or component not found" error.

Credit to DA_G: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=47737
Old 12-18-2008, 02:19 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

x10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by quick99si View Post
YouTube will not start up unless HTC TouchFlo is installed. If TouchFlo is not installed, you will get the "not signed or component not found" error.

Credit to DA_G: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=47737
I was just about to send you my list.... Glad you found it.

I did have HTC TouchFlo installed on my kitchen ROM.
Old 12-18-2008, 10:10 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Epic

nursemm05 knows their stuffnursemm05 knows their stuffnursemm05 knows their stuffnursemm05 knows their stuffnursemm05 knows their stuffnursemm05 knows their stuff

**nevermind** about the Christmas icons. decided to reflash anyway!

But I do have 2 items:
1-I donated but still get the donation screen running the kitchen. Do I need to update for that to go away?
2-I'm having the same problem now the TP and this kitchen as I did with the Mogul. Using memmaid I delete the repellog file to stop activesync from starting on its own yet it conts to start on its own and I need to do the reg edit. This started with the last couple of builds of the kitchen.

Last edited by nursemm05; 12-18-2008 at 11:11 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-18-2008, 01:22 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Epic

nursemm05 knows their stuffnursemm05 knows their stuffnursemm05 knows their stuffnursemm05 knows their stuffnursemm05 knows their stuffnursemm05 knows their stuff

it's me again Margaret... I'm having another issue! I didn't select a specific dialer when building and now I've got this ugly gray standard one. I've tried to install 2 different dialers and neither take, same old ugly plain dialer. ideas?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-18-2008, 06:57 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon

Kolano is becoming a great contributor

Hi all,

I've been gone a while since my days with the Apache, but I got a new Touch Pro recently and have a couple of issues to report against the current kitchen.

-I'm was getting the error "The file "albumnsearcher.exe" cannot be opened..." from TouchFlo 3d's "Pictures and Videos" tab. I think that was due to not installing the "HTC Album_InternalStorage" OEM, so it seems like a dependency between the Manila options and HTC Album may need to be set up.

-Quickmenu seems to have some incompatibilities with TouchFlo 3d. Specifically a number of the "Settings" panes fail to dusplay when selected from it's settings menu. Turning off Touchflo 3d resolves the issue. We may want to restrict the selection of both Quickmenu and Manila at the same time, or at least add a note to the Quickmenu install regarding this issue. Not really sure, as most of Quickmenu does seem to work.

-"Background on all tabs" isn't working. After changing the home page background I still have the default background in my non-home tabs.

I also had a question...

I don't think there's an "extended ROM" on the Touch Pro as I remember from the Apache. However, after my initial boot up with a new ROM I am getting a round of carrier customizations installed. Where are these coming from, are they part of selecting a "Carrier" in the kitchen? I ask, as I hate getting the Verizon animated boot screen stuck in after each flash.
Attached Files
File Type: txt Verizon HTC Touch.txt (5.2 KB, 20 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by Kolano; 12-18-2008 at 07:20 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development