PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-17-2008, 06:23 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Juggs is in the MOMENT
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Yay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [11/13] 3.0 12mb, 24mb, 32mb & 48mb Pagepool and SUPER CLEAN

i would really like to incorporate these reg changes before i upload the rom so bare with me folks!!! if you have experience with making cabs please pm me stat!!!

Old 11-17-2008, 06:50 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

eptd is just getting started

I don't know how the new ROM could be any better. The blue icons are worth the flash though!

Would you sell custom, CUSTOM roms? I would like the same exact ROM but with red highlighting and icons. Would you have to redo the whole rom or just redo the color portion?
Old 11-17-2008, 06:57 PM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Yay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by eptd View Post
I don't know how the new ROM could be any better. The blue icons are worth the flash though!

Would you sell custom, CUSTOM roms? I would like the same exact ROM but with red highlighting and icons. Would you have to redo the whole rom or just redo the color portion?
i would never sell a rom...i would however make you one and you can just donate to the site...
Old 11-17-2008, 07:01 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch

bestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by eptd View Post

There is nice red verizon theme on xda

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=1321
Old 11-17-2008, 07:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc Diamond Pro

mtb29er is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yay 4 Juggs View Post
It installs into outlook as it should...some had it installing into program files thus causing failure...dont forget this is the updated version no need to dl and install from sprint powerdeck page

i am having zero issues with the vga version of java installed in my rom...i even fixed the link for opera mini in it so it saves you all the trouble of having to do it yourselves...

So if I install different rom how do I make sure it installs in the correct place(outlook)
Old 11-17-2008, 07:05 PM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtb29er View Post
So if I install different rom how do I make sure it installs in the correct place(outlook)
that depends on the cab and how it was created...you shouldnt sweat the details...just strap in and enjoy the ride
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-17-2008, 07:07 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc Diamond Pro

mtb29er is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yay 4 Juggs View Post
that depends on the cab and how it was created...you shouldnt sweat the details...just strap in and enjoy the ride

Is there anyway that you can post the correct cab or send to me?
Old 11-17-2008, 07:08 PM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Quote:
Is there anyway that you can post the correct cab or send to me?
thats a negative...you'll have to go thru sprint for that...the only reason i can include the updated version of the picturemail cab in my rom is because it is directly from sprint.
Old 11-17-2008, 07:11 PM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

and on a brighter side...this latest rom im putting together for you all...the activesync trick gives you a whole half day of battery life on top of what my rom gives you...i was going to incorporate it but its not a good idea for those using push services
Old 11-17-2008, 07:12 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch

bestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
download cab:
http://powerdeck.sprint.com/updates.php?device=972

it will install in outlook ... that is the settings that sprint put in!
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development