PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-30-2009, 05:31 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro (CDMA)
Carrier: US Cellular

chrialex is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Stock rom links for cdma Touch PRO

That is the generic worldwide ROM, select your country at the top and go from there. Sprint's download is HERE.
Old 01-08-2010, 02:58 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Boost Mobile & MetroPcs

sirbreak is a n00b
Send a message via Yahoo to sirbreak

Weird... Just went back to the Sprint stock rom. Tried (Affliction (Best so far), Energy, Lunacie) several roms and the battery life seems to be the best with the good ol' Sprint Stock. YMMV....
Old 01-09-2010, 12:04 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Raph800
Carrier: verizon

-ebby- is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by s4ean View Post
The updated shipped version of the Alltel ROM can be found here:
link

I searched for this for days, original thread (to the best of my knowledge) is here:
link

I didn't see it listed here under the shipped versions, hope it helps! I apologize if it's already mentioned elsewhere.
Can this be flashed to a security unlocked phone? I am assuming so but want to be sure as it is the first time i am flashing back to stock and don't want to mess anything up. This updated ROM has great battery life for me and i want to have the option to go back easily if i can.

Edit- just downloaded and it is an .exe how do i get the .nbh from it so i can flash from my sd card? If it can be flashed with an unlocked phone

Last edited by -ebby-; 01-09-2010 at 12:45 AM.
Old 01-09-2010, 04:01 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO/BOLD/Photon
Carrier: Sprint!

relisted is keeping up the good workrelisted is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to relisted Send a message via Skype™ to relisted

wooo! now to replace broken keyboard

If someone helps you,click the "THANKS" button!
Or consider donating to chef or your rom!

Last edited by relisted; 01-09-2010 at 04:03 PM.
Old 01-11-2010, 07:20 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

Quote:
Originally Posted by -ebby- View Post
Can this be flashed to a security unlocked phone? I am assuming so but want to be sure as it is the first time i am flashing back to stock and don't want to mess anything up. This updated ROM has great battery life for me and i want to have the option to go back easily if i can.

Edit- just downloaded and it is an .exe how do i get the .nbh from it so i can flash from my sd card? If it can be flashed with an unlocked phone
yes....official roms can be flashed to a locked or an unlocked phone.

you can use winrar to extract the exe file. that will give you the nbh you want.
Old 01-18-2010, 10:06 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touchpro

tonyleon is a n00b

May sound like a stupid question but i just got a htc touch pro that has been flashed for cricket, will this stock rom for verizon make ita verizon phone again? and if so hows it done, i'm a noob and been out of a phone for almost two months i need this to work please help
Old 01-18-2010, 10:13 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touchpro

tonyleon is a n00b

so i have a diamond by verizon but its been flashed for cricket, will this flash it for verizon with ease to where i can activate it and have a phone again? if so how? im new to this so any help is appreciated
Old 01-19-2010, 01:43 AM
VIP Member

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyleon View Post
May sound like a stupid question but i just got a htc touch pro that has been flashed for cricket, will this stock rom for verizon make ita verizon phone again? and if so hows it done, i'm a noob and been out of a phone for almost two months i need this to work please help
download and flash the latest official rom here, then dial ##RTN then hit send. That will bring up a menu for doing a master reset.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyleon View Post
so i have a diamond by verizon but its been flashed for cricket, will this flash it for verizon with ease to where i can activate it and have a phone again? if so how? im new to this so any help is appreciated
this is the Touch Pro section of the forum. Go post in the Diamond section for help with that phone.
Old 01-30-2010, 01:10 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

BikerSk8rKid is just getting started
Send a message via MSN to BikerSk8rKid Send a message via Yahoo to BikerSk8rKid

I have the Sprint HTC Touch Pro, a few days ago I Update my rom to Sprint Touch Pro MR | 09.25.2009 and now I don't really like it and I'm still debating on getting the HTC Touch Pro 2.

Question: I'm looking for the Stock Sprint Rom, the one before the new update, I guess the one that comes with the phone. I don't know what it's called or what verison it is. I'm sure it's posted, but I'm still confused.
Old 01-30-2010, 01:16 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BikerSk8rKid View Post
I have the Sprint HTC Touch Pro, a few days ago I Update my rom to Sprint Touch Pro MR | 09.25.2009 and now I don't really like it and I'm still debating on getting the HTC Touch Pro 2.

Question: I'm looking for the Stock Sprint Rom, the one before the new update, I guess the one that comes with the phone. I don't know what it's called or what verison it is. I'm sure it's posted, but I'm still confused.
it's the last one in the first post of this thread
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development