PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-02-2009, 12:32 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves
Re: Touch Pro CDMA Hard-SPL brought to you by CDMA Raphael Elite Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by fonelove View Post
Got a problem: try to run my Raphael_CDMA_HSPL_037 on sprint cdma and phone goes to multicolor, then to progress bar. After that goes straight to 100%. Phone reboots and nothing has changed. I did do the .net framework update... what gives?
If it went to 100%, then it sounds like it worked. Did you do step #7 to confirm that it unlocked?
Old 05-02-2009, 01:35 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro 6850
Carrier: SPRINT

cobulldawg99 is a n00b
Exclamation Re: Touch Pro CDMA Hard-SPL brought to you by CDMA Raphael Elite Team

Hey everyone I know this isa noob issue but I ask for your patience as this is my first attempt at a rom flash. Here's the problem I havedownlaoded both apps and follow the directions (I think) to the T. I am able to use the rom flash app howevere I can't get the hard-spl to open, there is no excuteable file just a config file which sends me to some download site. if anyone has any suggestions I would greatly apperciate it.
Thanks
Old 05-02-2009, 02:00 AM
VIP Member

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level

i dont know what 2 apps you're talkin about. you only need one to do the unlocking. I can't really give you any specific help until you let us know what phone you have.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-02-2009, 05:29 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: Alltel

Rourke Swift is halfway to VIP status based on repRourke Swift is halfway to VIP status based on repRourke Swift is halfway to VIP status based on repRourke Swift is halfway to VIP status based on repRourke Swift is halfway to VIP status based on repRourke Swift is halfway to VIP status based on repRourke Swift is halfway to VIP status based on repRourke Swift is halfway to VIP status based on repRourke Swift is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Hey, new here but I wanted to say thanks to everyone for the great info and great site... I spent about a week trying to decide what sort of phone to get for my upgrade, and all the info here really encouraged me to go with the TP. To preface my question: after reading and reading and reading (and then reading a little bit more), I finally ponied up the testicles to try the unlock on my brand new fresh out of the box phone. Followed the steps exactly with sweaty palms... got to the tri-color screen, the progress bar went straight from 0% to 100% in about 45 seconds, and was then told it had completed successfully. Thinking something had messed up I checked the bootloader and sure enough it showed 0.37.CMONEX... does this mean it really worked? I can start breathing again?
Old 05-02-2009, 08:10 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro 6850
Carrier: SPRINT

cobulldawg99 is a n00b

I am talking aboy the RUU zip file which is the app that unlocks the phone. I should have made that more clear my fault. It would seem that the Raphael_CDMA_HSPL_037.zip works just fine as it opens up a dialog box. the file I can't seem to get to work is the RUU file here is what is in the unzipped folder :

EnterBootloader application
Errorbattery . fig FIG file
ErrorUSB .fig FIG file
GetDeviceData Application
Launch PPST Application
ModelID.FIG FIG file
rapitool Application
ROMUpdateutility.cfg CFG file
ROMUpdateUtility Application
RUUGetInfo Application
RUUResource.dll Application Extens

Now I can open up the ROMupdate utility from here which seems wired I put both the RRU and the RALP. apps on my desktop but in seperate folders, Might that be my problem? I have the CDMA Touch PRO (sprint) an I really enjoy it so I would love to get the most out of it.

Last edited by cobulldawg99; 05-02-2009 at 08:13 AM.
Old 05-02-2009, 08:49 AM
Banned User

chipp13 is a n00b

Ok, i have a verizon touch pro, and I unlocked it to put some roms on it, and then it started acting up, like never ending vibration when i got a text. So I flashed to the verizon rom, and locked it just to be safe. Well now everything seems ok, and i want to flash a rom to it. When I go to unlock it again, it sits at 0% when its flashing, and then it shows up an error. Is there anything I can do?
Old 05-02-2009, 08:52 AM
Banned User

chipp13 is a n00b

Ha! just kidding! right after i posted that of course it works now!
Old 05-02-2009, 01:24 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobulldawg99 View Post
I am talking aboy the RUU zip file which is the app that unlocks the phone. I should have made that more clear my fault. It would seem that the Raphael_CDMA_HSPL_037.zip works just fine as it opens up a dialog box. the file I can't seem to get to work is the RUU file here is what is in the unzipped folder :

EnterBootloader application
Errorbattery . fig FIG file
ErrorUSB .fig FIG file
GetDeviceData Application
Launch PPST Application
ModelID.FIG FIG file
rapitool Application
ROMUpdateutility.cfg CFG file
ROMUpdateUtility Application
RUUGetInfo Application
RUUResource.dll Application Extens

Now I can open up the ROMupdate utility from here which seems wired I put both the RRU and the RALP. apps on my desktop but in seperate folders, Might that be my problem? I have the CDMA Touch PRO (sprint) an I really enjoy it so I would love to get the most out of it.
Just follow the instructions in post #1 of this thread. The ruu.zip is not in this thread for a reason...cause it's not needed to unlock your phone. Like i said earlier, you only need one file "Raphael_CDMA_HSPL_037.zip" to unlock your phone. When you've successfully unlocked your phone, then you can move on to the "how to flash" thread.

Last edited by razorloves; 05-02-2009 at 01:27 PM.
Old 05-02-2009, 01:28 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rourke Swift View Post
Hey, new here but I wanted to say thanks to everyone for the great info and great site... I spent about a week trying to decide what sort of phone to get for my upgrade, and all the info here really encouraged me to go with the TP. To preface my question: after reading and reading and reading (and then reading a little bit more), I finally ponied up the testicles to try the unlock on my brand new fresh out of the box phone. Followed the steps exactly with sweaty palms... got to the tri-color screen, the progress bar went straight from 0% to 100% in about 45 seconds, and was then told it had completed successfully. Thinking something had messed up I checked the bootloader and sure enough it showed 0.37.CMONEX... does this mean it really worked? I can start breathing again?
Yep...it worked. congrats and welcome to ppcgeeks. Now go have some fun flashing custom roms.
Old 05-02-2009, 02:20 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch pro
Carrier: Metro pcs

maddhattar is a n00b

so once this is done i can get metro pcs service now?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development