PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   CDMA TP Development (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=68)
-   -   Touch Pro CDMA Hard-SPL brought to you by CDMA Raphael Elite Team (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=42503)

Inimical 11-02-2008 04:16 PM

Re: Touch Pro CDMA Hard-SPL brought to you by CDMA Raphael Elite Team

Sorry for the noob question, but is it recommended to run the HSPL_037.exe after a hard reset or does it matter?

Also, would the HSPL_037.exe need to be run again after a hard reset?

Thanks for the help!

gladesmellzgood 11-02-2008 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inimical (Post 491648)
Sorry for the noob question, but is it recommended to run the HSPL_037.exe after a hard reset or does it matter?

Also, would the HSPL_037.exe need to be run again after a hard reset?

Thanks for the help!

hspl is there to stay period hard reset wont get rid of it and as far as your first question goes, it doesn't really matter when you run the hspl. you will be doing plently of hard resets lol

gspitman 11-02-2008 07:07 PM

Bootloader would not run automatically, so I entered manually, and the update hung at 0% and gave a communication error. Any ideas?

mikee4fun 11-02-2008 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gspitman (Post 491970)
Bootloader would not run automatically, so I entered manually, and the update hung at 0% and gave a communication error. Any ideas?

Are you sure your touch pro hard spl'd? What are you attempting to flash to the touch pro.

gspitman 11-02-2008 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikee4fun (Post 491987)
Are you sure your touch pro hard spl'd? What are you attempting to flash to the touch pro.

I'm trying to flash the Hard SPL unlocker!

gspitman 11-02-2008 07:36 PM

Hard reset... worked after that. Good thing I keep my contacts backed up!

clockcycle 11-03-2008 04:02 PM

Any reason 25 mfg comes up as "Raph" instead of "Hermann" like the default Sprint was?

-CC

clockcycle 11-03-2008 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gspitman (Post 491970)

You have to make sure your devices syncs with activesync frist then allow it to enter the SSPL. If you try to enter the BL manually it enters in 37 instead of 25 mfg and can't update.

-CC

skasol 11-04-2008 04:06 AM

I can't get this to work, any help would be appreciate it, I tried this on my vista and xp computer and it gives me error 202 that it doesn't find the connection, I got it hooked up with usb and it seems to find the phone but then when I go to updating rom it just gives me that error please someone help.
Thanks in advance.

NexVision 11-04-2008 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skasol (Post 495311)
I can't get this to work, any help would be appreciate it, I tried this on my vista and xp computer and it gives me error 202 that it doesn't find the connection, I got it hooked up with usb and it seems to find the phone but then when I go to updating rom it just gives me that error please someone help.
Thanks in advance.

Are u insuring u have microsoft activesync installed and synced prior to running? Also if using Vista since Vista sucks be sure to run as ADMIN to alleviate any chance of issue.