PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   CDMA TP Development (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=68)
-   -   Touch Pro CDMA Hard-SPL brought to you by CDMA Raphael Elite Team (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=42503)

dwegiel 04-16-2011 12:33 PM

Re: Touch Pro CDMA Hard-SPL brought to you by CDMA Raphael Elite Team

Unlocking right now, had to enter bootloader.

I'm using Windows 7, so I won't be surprised if this fails.

dwegiel 04-16-2011 12:39 PM

This somehow flashed an energy rom onto my phone :O HOW THE HECK?

I have to fucking idea what happened, but you guys saved me 30 minutes of work. Thank you.

EDWARD MONJE 07-18-2011 02:55 PM

Hi guys

I have a question right now i have two HTC Touch pro from Sprint cdma,
and i live in PERU , so i just have one working on CDMA line , some guy here unlock my Touch pro for 30 buks ,

So my real question is if i use this tool the CDMA Raphael unlock , it will erase everything on my phone ? i mean i don't mind if erase my files etc , i wonder if will erase the programming that this guy here in PERU dit to my phone ?

I love this phone and i dont wanna pay again if it get's lock again if i use the
CDMA Raphael tool,

Any ideas ?

antihero 11-15-2011 01:42 PM

Quote:

Raphael_CDMA_HSPL_037.exe
The Application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000135)
Needv DOWNLOAD: Microsodt NET Compact FrameWork for Desctop computer (About 20 Mb.)

lucky99 11-20-2011 05:36 AM

Where can i get rom?

imatary 01-14-2012 08:15 PM

I have US Cellular touch pro with spl 040, how can I have the hard spl for this version??

Please help

reeldeal1 04-03-2012 06:52 PM

Im new to this phone modification world and im having trouble finding the correct files to hardspl my sprint htc tp2. my goal is to change the radio (i have no idea which one will work) so that i can use my phone on simple mobiles GSM network.. when I try the links provided in this thread i get a different error on my laptop than i do on my desktop.. laptop error is "rapitool app has stopped working" then i get the "error 260".. on desktop i get "error 260 right away".. both machines are running different forms of vista.. this process seems so straight forward yet im still botching it.. please help!!

rom version: 2.04.651.4
cpu: qulcomm (r) 7600
radio version: 2.32.00WF

this is my 1st experience with this task and its killing me... ---->NOOB NEEDS HELP<----

uzorfc 04-28-2012 01:47 AM

i have a problem with my htc touch pro 2. I was upgrading the phone when an error pop out in the bootloader screen saying update code error, pls who can help me