PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Do you like stability or the latest greatest build, even if it sacrifices stability?
Stability! 85 88.54%
Latest Greatest! 11 11.46%
Voters: 96. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-25-2010, 08:11 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: epic 4g
Carrier: Sprint

ashamans is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Just Works 6.1 21055 Rom - Simple, Effective, Fast, Reliable

lol i installed a old version of google maps that the menu didt have use gps

i found external gps in the settings tab, lol

however i didnt find quick gps, do you have to dl it? or am i noobing out again

Epic 4g woo woo
Old 04-25-2010, 08:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel
Threadstarter

popssracer is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpopssracer is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpopssracer is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpopssracer is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashamans View Post
lol i installed a old version of google maps that the menu didt have use gps

i found external gps in the settings tab, lol

however i didnt find quick gps, do you have to dl it? or am i noobing out again

Try looking in start menurograms:tools folder, if its not in there then something didnt get installed when i created your rom. Let me know
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-25-2010, 10:28 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: epic 4g
Carrier: Sprint

ashamans is a n00b

yeah i found it, ive been useing this phone for about a year so im used to the stock alltel rom, everything is so different so thanks for your help

this makes two full days of good phone operation, ive never had that

a note though, i hoped the rom would fix gps, but it still dont work, it did not work before the rom upload and it did not work on the last 3 tps i had too, it has only worked on my first t
Old 04-25-2010, 11:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon

tank001 is halfway to VIP status based on reptank001 is halfway to VIP status based on reptank001 is halfway to VIP status based on reptank001 is halfway to VIP status based on reptank001 is halfway to VIP status based on reptank001 is halfway to VIP status based on reptank001 is halfway to VIP status based on reptank001 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
yeah i found it, ive been useing this phone for about a year so im used to the stock alltel rom, everything is so different so thanks for your help

a note though, i hoped the rom would fix gps, but it still dont work, it did not work before the rom upload and it did not work on the last 3 tps i had too, it has only worked on my first t
Try flashing another radio from HERE my gps works best with Telus radio (not saying it will fix a broken gps reciever but worth a try)
Old 04-25-2010, 11:39 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro (VZW BRANDED)

fearthewopr is a n00b

i like this rom alot. I have the verizon tp and have been running alot of different 6.5.x roms, but this is much more stable, noticable even after one day.

How do I remove tabs from manila? Also my city does not show up for weather. how do I fix this? Installing Opera 10 does not seem to fix the browser issue.
Old 04-25-2010, 11:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

tank001 is halfway to VIP status based on reptank001 is halfway to VIP status based on reptank001 is halfway to VIP status based on reptank001 is halfway to VIP status based on reptank001 is halfway to VIP status based on reptank001 is halfway to VIP status based on reptank001 is halfway to VIP status based on reptank001 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

fearthewopr check HERE for your city weather problem
Old 04-26-2010, 12:10 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by pimpol10 View Post
Is there a, "rearrange and remove tabs" on the rom??
Try HERE_post_6 to accomplish what you want
HERE is original thead for app at XDA
Old 04-26-2010, 03:34 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

popssracer is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpopssracer is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpopssracer is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpopssracer is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by fearthewopr View Post
i like this rom alot. I have the verizon tp and have been running alot of different 6.5.x roms, but this is much more stable, noticable even after one day.

How do I remove tabs from manila? Also my city does not show up for weather. how do I fix this? Installing Opera 10 does not seem to fix the browser issue.
To add my city in the weather tab, i use the meins weather database editor 1.1. this has always worked well, but you have to know the city code for the weather database. Check around and im sure you can find a tutorial to use this program. Also im sure tank's solution would work just fine as well, i havent had a chance to check it out, but he knows waaaaaay more than I do
Old 04-26-2010, 03:38 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:

Ditto on tanks response, ive also found the telus rom really works well. Also make sure you go into the settings and turn location on (from just 911 to full)
Old 04-26-2010, 08:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by popssracer View Post
The signal icon. this is a problem i know about. for some reason, NOTHING i do will fix the stock signal indicator. NOTHING! lol. the best thing i have found to do is install an aftermarket taskbar. tsowens or the gf round one are both nice, but they're colorful and dont really fit with my stealth black metal feel im trying to go for. Im just about to update the links on the front for the newest edition, and i thought i had fixed the problem there, as i found a metal taskbar skin that looks great. It replaces EVERY icon EXCEPT the signal icon
Here is the Fix for the Metal taskbar you have installed on your alltel rom
Attached Files
File Type: cab Black Metal CDMA Fix.cab (59.3 KB, 14 views) Click for barcode!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
21055, 6.1, custom rom